What's new

south korean solid state s band aesa.............for KF-X project!!

pls don't divert the discussion.........we have no prototype,,,thats where we stand

and i am not using the word solid here

The OEM mentions it...........and yes i will read up the basics:devil:

There is no diversion here. You had incorrect notions about what an ESA sensor entails and those have been rectified.

Perhaps there is a gap in comprehension here- an operational prototype of our S-band ESA sensor is already undergoing tests. If you have the patience then search up the IP/IR related info for the said ESA like other senior members have done.

EMB-145I+AEW+&+CS-13.jpg

DRDO-designed+S-band+TRMM-1.jpg

EMB-145I+AEW+&+CS-7.jpg

Here is the finished product- If you can identify the surroundings then you'll know at which phase (wrt prototyping and validation) the sensor and its associated platform is in currently:-

indian-air-force-ERJ-145-AEWC-EMB-145I.jpg

Have some patience, stop jumping to conclusions, familiarize yourself with the bare-bones basic technical issues and aspects involved.

If the significance of the IP/IR being owned by CABS is lost on you then you will have to start right from the beginning- I don't that will be required though.

I get your enthusiasm, a lot of questions you're asking have been asked by us too. You dug up some good material on the topic. :tup:

Stop replying to this fake heman,he's just a troll and his only purpose is DRDO bashing!!Don't you just see?
No matter how many proofs you present before him,he will still continue on his path of trolling.So stop replying to his posts.Why waste time on a donkey??

Stop replying to this fake heman,he's just a troll and his only purpose is DRDO bashing!!Don't you just see?
No matter how many proofs you present before him,he will still continue on his path of trolling.So stop replying to his posts.Why waste time on a donkey??

There is no need to resort to ad-hominem. We all ask questions, we all get dejected at the usually lackluster manner in which our MoD conducts its affairs and we all make mistakes. We all have posts which have contained technical errors or been less than accurate- its not a sin. @he-man has done nothing that all of us haven't at one time or the other.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no need to resort to ad-hominem. We all ask questions, we all get dejected at the usually lackluster manner in which our MoD conducts its affairs and we all make mistakes. We all have posts which have contained technical errors or been less than accurate- its not a sin. @he-man has done nothing that all of us haven't at one time or the other.

Seems like you haven't seen his earlier posts,Sir.Being technically inaccurate is never a sin,but refusing to accept the same even after being shown the proof is!
BTW,these are all GaAs chips if my memory serves me right.I had heard that DRDO was close to complete design of GaN chips-any info wrt that?

Yes he is a stupid cow. Whose head is struck in her dump.:rofl:

Thats why he can understand even if he is shown proof.

What can one do?By the way,was it intentional or bad english on your part?

Seems like you haven't seen his earlier posts,Sir.Being technically inaccurate is never a sin,but refusing to accept the same even after being shown the proof is!
BTW,these are all GaAs chips if my memory serves me right.I had heard that DRDO was close to complete design of GaN chips-any info wrt that?

Another 3-4 years. Fabrication of said TRMs is not the issue- fabricating them for one-off projects like the AEW&C is not an issue either but if you want an AESA to equip a mass produced fighter then the industrial base to cater to that requirement is non-existent at the moment and will take 5 years in the least to be set-up IF actions in that direction are taken right now.

Our issue has never been fabricating the TRMs, cooling is the issue that we need to solve so that we can graduate from air-cooled systems (perfectly fine for a CABS type AEW&C) to better liquid cooled ones.

what contribution have u made??

stop bashing anyone who questions drdo faithful...................i posted something new atleast

i have posted all the new developments on pakfa.............what have u done??
just pose as a vigilante??

stop trolling and contribute to something,,,,,i accepted where i was wrong,,unlike u who has nothing to say on the posed topic of airborne radars

i started detailed analysis on

1)su-30 with all the relevant stuff
2)i posted everything related to mig-29k
3)does the maks-2013 thread look troll to u?go have a look there

what have u done??
sung bhajans of drdo?

There is no diversion here. You had incorrect notions about what an ESA sensor entails and those have been rectified.

Perhaps there is a gap in comprehension here- an operational prototype of our S-band ESA sensor is already undergoing tests. If you have the patience then search up the IP/IR related info for the said ESA like other senior members have done.

EMB-145I+AEW+&+CS-13.jpg

DRDO-designed+S-band+TRMM-1.jpg

EMB-145I+AEW+&+CS-7.jpg

Here is the finished product- If you can identify the surroundings then you'll know at which phase (wrt prototyping and validation) the sensor and its associated platform is in currently:-

indian-air-force-ERJ-145-AEWC-EMB-145I.jpg

Have some patience, stop jumping to conclusions, familiarize yourself with the bare-bones basic technical issues and aspects involved.

If the significance of the IP/IR being owned by CABS is lost on you then you will have to start right from the beginning- I don't that will be required though.

I get your enthusiasm, a lot of questions you're asking have been asked by us too. You dug up some good material on the topic. :tup:

at least we are somewhere

what contribution have u made??

stop bashing anyone who questions drdo faithful...................i posted something new atleast

i have posted all the new developments on pakfa.............what have u done??
just pose as a vigilante??

stop trolling and contribute to something,,,,,i accepted where i was wrong,,unlike u who has nothing to say on the posed topic of airborne radars

i started detailed analysis on

1)su-30 with all the relevant stuff
2)i posted everything related to mig-29k
3)does the maks-2013 thread look troll to u?go have a look there

what have u done??
sung bhajans of drdo?

at least we are somewhere

Ergo the patience, wait for them to evolve a solution for liquid cooling and you will see a prototype AESA for fighters within 3-4 years, 5 years max. The problem then will be mass-producing said sensor- that is a whole different beast altogether and will require better foresight on part of the MoD.

Ergo the patience, wait for them to evolve a solution for liquid cooling and you will see a prototype AESA for fighters within 3-4 years, 5 years max. The problem then will be mass-producing said sensor- that is a whole different beast altogether and will require better foresight on part of the MoD.

No one appreciated good research on this forum...........and when u question drdo suddenly all the hell breaks loose,,,i am willing to accept where i am wrong but why should i take this needless bashing lying down??

Did i insult this omega007??
Did i name him?
Isn't this a relevant topic that south korea has a fighter jet aesa??

When i post stuff on maks 2013 or pakfa or su-30 where are these ppl??Why don't they contribute there if they are so patriotic?

I never saw this guy post even one thing there and now he comes out of slumber for no reason and starts attacking me??

Where is he when ppl like@Umair Nawaz were making fun of IAF in su-30 forum??read those posts

read @Umair Nawaz posts on su-30 forum before thanking him...........u will be ashamed of urself and read my posts there too silent spectator

Height of bullshit this is.............instead of attacking me did u even read the threads i have started??

No one appreciated good research on this forum...........and when u question drdo suddenly all the hell breaks loose,,,i am willing to accept where i am wrong but why should i take this needless bashing lying down??

Did i insult this omega007??
Did i name him?
Isn't this a relevant topic that south korea has a fighter jet aesa??

When i post stuff on maks 2013 or pakfa or su-30 where are these ppl??Why don't they contribute there if they are so patriotic?

I never saw this guy post even one thing there and now he comes out of slumber for no reason and starts attacking me??

Where is he when ppl like@Umair Nawaz were making fun of IAF in su-30 forum??read those posts

read @Umair Nawaz posts on su-30 forum before thanking him...........u will be ashamed of urself and read my posts there too silent spectator

Height of bullshit this is.............instead of attacking me did u even read the threads i have started??

Relax, you've already seem my reply on the subject. Friction can occur between posters, its OK. @Omega007 has his own POV as do you. You'll find yourself agreeing to each other on some other thread, on some other matter sometime down the line. As to Nawaz Sahib, he is indeed sadly afflicted by logorrhea and a master of ensuring that any discourse is going to end up being an exercise in futility.

now@Omega007

why don't u kindly answer what i stated above??

@Hyperion Aa gaye nawab sahib, Butt kithe hai- I caught a glimpse of him sometime back- he hasn't even given me a peck today.:frown:

Remember I told you that I've been knackered for the past couple of days??? Guess what....... the Buttsy can't even walk..........:whistle:

@Hyperion Aa gaye nawab sahib, Butt kithe hai- I caught a glimpse of him sometime back- he hasn't even given me a peck today.:frown:

Remember I told you that I've been knackered for the past couple of days??? Guess what....... the Buttsy can't even walk..........:whistle:

Ah I see, did you use the serpents too?

I guess we'll take a break for a while till you heal @Armstrong. :) After all what sort of a loving paramour would I be if I wasn't aware of your "situation".:smitten:

Waise Hype, ever since we started returning his affections he's gone all non-responsive on the forum at least- unless someone prods him in the right places.

Relax, you've already seem my reply on the subject. Friction can occur between posters, its OK. @Omega007 has his own POV as do you. You'll find yourself agreeing to each other on some other thread, on some other matter sometime down the line. As to Nawaz Sahib, he is indeed sadly afflicted by logorrhea and a master of ensuring that any discourse is going to end up being an exercise in futility.

If ppl are so smart why don't they post something

I bet 99% had no idea about the cooling system of an aesa............i accepted it in my post itself and corrected that.
But atleast it was something relevant and not a senseless and foolish bashing.

Even on the new page on russian aesa no one seems interested to post on new developments but are happy to bark at each other in needless threads that don't discuss anything on defence,,,,,,,this is a sorry state of affairs.

I raised questions on HAL,DRDO..........are these organizations perfect by any standard??Are they not answerable??

Are we so advanced that we just sit back and enjoy and shoot the massenger?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom