What's new

South Korea President Lee’s India Visit to Focus on Nuclear, IT Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
KT 1

806be09e188695fbaf172af6e044da37.jpg

51fa8b4919d2016f81684b25c347d77f.gif

Ni hao... please introduce yourself in Chinese first as you are a new comer.

ok

你好,我是新人,中国生,加拿大工作。关心时事。从某个论坛被介绍过来(忘了哪个论坛)

@ all good guys
Some of chinese people, 1 or 2 shri lankans and bangladesi people are not voice of china, shri lanka and bangladesh. They are hear because they been paid by their countries or born with haterate against india. Please ignore them and same time avoid attacking their countries because majority of their country people are alot good people. Thank you.

ok

你好,我是新人,中国生,加拿大工作。关心时事。从某个论坛被介绍过来(忘了哪个论坛)

wellcome in this forum friend.

@ all good guys
Some of chinese people, 1 or 2 shri lankans and bangladesi people are not voice of china, shri lanka and bangladesh. They are hear because they been paid by their countries or born with haterate against india. Please ignore them and same time avoid attacking their countries because majority of their country people are alot good people. Thank you.

hey, everyone knows that, i guess.

by the way, welcome. :)

Agree, I have to stand on the indian side. The S.Korean weapons are not even fully manufactured in their country (not all the parts). in terms of self development not imported arms, India is way better than S.Korea

you must be kidding me.

india's arjun has 50% of all its components imported from the west. LCA is just a collection of foreign components.

dear indians, you are not even remotely as smart as koreans, don't troll, they don't spent 30 years to just learn how to build LCA.

still people are replying to trolls and I thought they learn from mistakes :disagree:

this thread is about korean and its possible cooperation with india.

if you don't have anything to comments within the given topic of this thread, how about just shut up?

your troll has been reported.

if you don't have anything to comments within the given topic of this thread, how about just shut up?

Is it just me or his words really made sense.Oh I have been enlightened.Please shchinese ,get me a visa to your divine country.You truly are the exalted one.Where the humanity would have been without your superior vision of future. how I wish India was blessed with a son like you....Hail shchinese!!!!!! Sieg Heil the Troll king

This is called trolling.

dear indians, you are not even remotely as smart as koreans, don't troll, they don't spent 30 years to just learn how to build LCA.

@topic:
This is good development. India should be having nice relationship with all neighbouring including China. Though India is doing pretty good in this regard.

This is good development. India should be having nice relationship with all neighbouring including China. Though India is doing pretty good in this regard.

despite the facts that india had war with all its neighbors?

:rofl::rofl:

Is it just me or his words really made sense.Oh I have been enlightened.Please shchinese ,get me a visa to your divine country.You truly are the exalted one.Where the humanity would have been without your superior vision of future. how I wish India was blessed with a son like you....Hail shchinese!!!!!! Sieg Heil the Troll king

why you post the same reply in two threads?

reported.

despite the facts that india had war with all its neighbors?

:rofl::rofl:

all its neighbours?? You surely need some history lessons.
BTW, even if India had a war with China doesn't mean we should not build bridges. Not everyone is as narrow minded. Atleast both Chinese and Indian govt are not. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom