What's new

South Korea President Lee’s India Visit to Focus on Nuclear, IT Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
SINOINDUSFRIENDSHP AND SHCHINESE

Sir,

Please stop attacking India in every thread, it just suffice you or what? Or defence.pk should not let any Indian Join this forum.

If India as a country has nothing to offer to korea then they won't stay here. simple why are we getting worried or commenting on that.

I don't know what makes you think such posts will add any value to the public. Why invite flame comments from any of the sides? Now I am sure some Indian will jump up and attack Pakistan on its terrorism or economy.

IF DEFENCE.PK IS SERIOUSLY A CIVILISED FORUM THEN MODS SHOULD TRY TO EDUCATE EVERYONE IRRESPECTIVE OF THEIR NATIONALITY. AS AN ORGANISATION PLEASE OFFER CONSIDERABLE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. PLEASE BANN ALL THE INDIANS AS WELL WHO TRY AND ATTACK OTHER COUNTRY IN ANYWAY.

THIS IS MY LAST POST ON DEFENSE.PK. I NEVER EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALISM FROM THE MEMBERS AROUND, HAD A VERY UNPLEASENT STAY.
KINSHUK SNEHI

SENIOR ASSOCIATE- LOCKHEED MARTINS

KSNEHI@STATESTREET.COM SNEHIKINSHUK7@GMAIL.COM

B'bye everyone, hope you live in good health. Regards

You serious? "Senior associate of Lockheed MartinS?" Shouldn't your email be name@lockheedmartin.com instead of the ones you listed or did you want to keep that private?

you must be kidding me.

india's arjun has 50% of all its components imported from the west. LCA is just a collection of foreign components.

Prove it or if you are civilized, leave the discussion silently.

Buying components is better than huawei illegally copying cisco story.
Some will bever be ashamed for stealing.

india's arjun has 50% of all its components imported from the west. LCA is just a collection of foreign components.
Yes, and China's J-10 copies parts from Soviets, not even that effiecient. and yet they still use Russian engines and are trying to build a copy with still Russian assistance. The unrelieble Russian engine in that J-10 is still more reliable than the Chinese one. The Type 99 uses german engine, and the alkhalid can't use a Chinese engine because the Paksitani's knew better. They bought a Ukrainan engine with foriegn FCS. NICE.
Now i'm not gonna get into a shite fight with you but China's military R&D is extermely overrated. The problem is the R&D isn't questioned like it is in India.
Consider this.
The Type 99 tank, uses extra armour, take that off and its a T-72, extermely overshaped and lengthened. Still uses a Russian designed autoloader.
Arjun, uses a German engine, Isreali designed FCS produced in India. Its a international collaberation, with the Armour, produced in India. And despite and the critics from India its still a world class tank. Are their critics in China bashing the Type 99? are their critics at all? I don;t think so.
Tejas, uses a American engine, a domestic engine is in the works, just like CHina's. But HAL dicided to use a American engine and design its own with the same specifications.
The only problem India has is manufacturing the excellent prototypes. Of course its hard, when its a new product.

Coming back to the topic..Any defence related agreement between South Korea and India?They have some awesome destroyers..we can build some on there shipyards since all our shipyards are heavily booked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom