What's new

South Korea President Lee’s India Visit to Focus on Nuclear, IT Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
But i am very concerned about the millions of untouchable indian, malnourished indian, dead indian babies, high HIV carring indian and infancy girls which just played like a toy by you older policion.:tdown:
Very concerned about them:hitwall:

How about some concern over your own country men:

b7c2fdaaada6527ba2655dd18ff21b95.gif

dbb9570d9f2971d5fde710b8df693403.gif

Torture, beatings, executions, illegal imprisonment, forced labour, psychiatric abuses, and live organ harvesting of Falun Gong practitioners in China

Document - China: The crackdown on Falun Gong and other so-called "heretical organizations" | Amnesty International

FalunInfo.net - U.S. Congress Unanimously Passes Resolution Calling on Jiang Zemin Regime to Cease Persecution of Falun Gong

CHAIRPERSON OF WOMEN’S ANTI-DISCRIMINATION COMMITTEE ADDRESSES HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION

I have some heinous pictures and videos....but that would be against forum ethics...I can send them to anyone who needs a link to the same.

The very same Chinese are teaching Indians about Cast System and Religious Discrimination.

But i am very concerned about the millions of untouchable indian, malnourished indian, dead indian babies, high HIV carring indian and infancy girls which just played like a toy by you older policion.:tdown:

Is the untouchable Indian anyway related to the topic - NO
Is the Malnutritioned Indian anyway related to the topic - NO
Are the Dead Indian Babies related to this topic - NO
Is the HIV carrying Indian anyway related to the topic - NO
Is the infacy girl related to the topic - NO

Then piss off you offtopic troll.

If Chinese diaspora of this forum) is collectively trolling on every India related thread, GOI must be doing something right.

Troll of my red brigade with the power of immunity and more lives than a cat. (cant think of any Indian coming back from bans so often)

Because you are a Coward you can't ask for freedom or rights in China so you are doing a simple thing here on Internet you abuse India feel good and have wet dreams.............ha..ha..haaaa:bounce:

Because you are a Coward you can't ask for freedom or rights in China so you are doing a simple thing here on Internet you abuse India feel good and have wet dreams.............ha..ha..haaaa:bounce:

Wow, indian only have freedom to live in slum, to be low caste, to be untouchable, to be under starving, to be poor, to be HIV carrier.:rofl::rofl: Indian infancy girls has the freedom to be a toy palyed by indian old polician. Your freedom is so unique, i think we chinses dont need these freedom, leave these to your indian fellow.

Wow, indian only have freedom to live in slum, to be low caste, to be untouchable, to be under starving, to be poor, to be HIV carrier.:rofl::rofl: Indian infancy girls has the freedom to be a toy palyed by indian old polician. Your freedom is so unique, i think we chinses dont need these freedom, leave these to your indian fellow.

Yes sure you chinese dont need freedom

1) your cant have your bro / Sister becasue you govt dont allow it, is it true ? Yes ?

2) You can only read / write things which approved by Govt. ?

3) You can only say things which is approved by Govt?

4) You can only sms thing which is approved by govt?

goto Rural China and see the Pic which Chinese govt didnt allow world to see it, its worse then Indian slums.

I can show you few Chinese pic.....

any one remembers the topic....??????

I dont know what action MOD will take on these Chinese which can discuses anything other then toilet etc

Yes sure you chinese dont need freedom

1) your cant have your bro / Sister becasue you govt dont allow it, is it true ? Yes ?

2) You can only read / write things which approved by Govt. ?

3) You can only say things which is approved by Govt?

4) You can only sms thing which is approved by govt?

goto Rural China and see the Pic which Chinese govt didnt allow world to see it, its worse then Indian slums.

1 Yes, we dont wanna as poor as indian.. We should cotroll population.:rofl: And we can guarantee our one child will be well feeded and well educated. Think about india, yes you can have many children, and most of them is malnutrition without any education.

2 What wrong? It is enough for us. 60% indian cannt read and write anything. Only 45million indian can us internet...

3 Go you chinese forum, you will know the truth, chinese member also blam our polician.

4 Whate is SMS?

ー>No nothing can worse than starving to death.

I can aslo shou you millions pic of india.

again....any one remembers the TOPIC...????

I dont know what action MOD will take on these Chinese which can discuses anything other then toilet etc

You should say similar thing to your indian fellow who started these, and who just start trolling every thread related to china.
Check it by yourself! It will help you talk reasonablly.

You should say similar thing to your indian fellow who started these, and who just start trolling every thread related to china.
Check it by yourself! It will help you talk reasonablly.

Check this thread out Mr Genius...why go far....your sweet Chinese friend started crapping ......and by the way...wasthis thread related to China....

Check out the efforts by your friends to ruin this thread.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...-visit-focus-nuclear-exchange.html#post633140

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...-visit-focus-nuclear-exchange.html#post633244

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom