What's new

South Korea President Lee’s India Visit to Focus on Nuclear, IT Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me how to block users? I want to ignore the posts by scchinese. Seems that this forum has been hijacked by the 50 Cent Party.

Last edited:
this thread is about korean and its possible cooperation with india.

if you don't have anything to comments within the given topic of this thread, how about just shut up?

your troll has been reported.

thanks for your first ever sensible post.

whom am I replying to?:hitwall::hitwall:

all its neighbours?? You surely need some history lessons.
BTW, even if India had a war with China doesn't mean we should not build bridges. Not everyone is as narrow minded. Atleast both Chinese and Indian govt are not. :cheers:

dude, let me tell you one thing that you can never deny in your life time: China is doing far better than india because we have a consistent government working on a list of consistent policies.

For 30 years, we followed the ideas of Mr. Deng Xiaoping, for which it stats:

"observe calmly; secure our position; cope with affairs calmly; hide our capacities and bide our time; be good at maintaining a low profile; and never claim leadership."

just think about it, what does "bide our time" mean here.

but please don't worry too much, it is not designed for india or because of india. we never see you as the major threat. you are just there for some warm ups.

my indian friends, please just think about it, what kind of media reaction you would have if the so called "Group of Two" is for the US and India.

Group of Two - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why China denied to take such role?

see the above mentioned policies:

"observe calmly; secure our position; cope with affairs calmly; hide our capacities and bide our time; be good at maintaining a low profile; and never claim leadership."

for 30 years, we didn't change anything regarding the implementation of the above policies. when we started the reform in 1978, we even didn't have enough food, the whole nation was in a s.h.i.t condition, now we have 2.5 trillion USD CASH in pocket, our economy is the second largest in the world, what we do?

we rejected the idea of G2 and told one of our biggest enemies india that we want to be friend.

why?

hide our capacities and bide our time;

dude, let me tell you one thing that you can never deny in your life time: China is doing far better than india because we have a consistent government working on a list of consistent policies.

For 30 years, we followed the ideas of Mr. Deng Xiaoping, for which it stats:

just think about it, what does "bide our time" mean here.

but please don't worry too much, it is not designed for india or because of india. we never see you as the major threat. you are just there for some warm ups.

Offtopic. No more reply to you anymore. You can safely say I ran away. I am not too expert in using slangs and abusing other country. Also I am very poor in this trolling game.

Offtopic. No more reply to you anymore. You can safely say I ran away. I am not too expert in using slangs and abusing other country. Also I am very poor in this trolling game.

I will cut my balls off if your above post is not off topic.

I will cut my balls off if your above post is not off topic.
The topic is a free for all mud slinging contest, and this seems to be pretty much in the same vein.

HAPPY CASTRATION!!:flame:

Yeah he did apparently at the time of the post.

But they were bigger than the brain.

:wave: such pure personal attacks can only prove how uncivilized indians are.

but I am not surprised, when 650 million indians do not have access to toliets, it says something

:wave: such pure personal attacks can only prove how uncivilized indians are.

but I am not surprised, when 650 million indians do not have access to toliets, it says something

But i am more concerned about the millions of Chinese killed by communists in China. And what surprises me more is you Chinese don't have free speech, right to elect, right to follow religion and are cloned to be happy and proud of all this............amazing. Power of propaganda and weakness of people to raise against it.

what a pathetic thread :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom