What's new

South India’s mini rebellion over Modi’s new cattle law kindles an old secessionist spark

Ok.

You obviously know Gujjus long distance. Not your fault.

I have lived among the Gujjus all my life. I know them better than most. I even speak gujarati.

You are mistaking their peaceful nature for cowardice. Nothing could be further from the truth.

I have lived among the Gujjus all my life. I know them better than most.

Then you can hardly be considered an unbiased judge on their bravery.

Or marked lack of it.

There is a reason that Somnath was sacked so many times.

And why there isn't a Gujarati regiment in the Indian Army. And never has been.

Or marked lack of it.

LOL why ? I am a Mallu and If I can be trusted to comment on mallu cowardice, why the bias in taking my judgement about gujjus ?

Its more of a reflection of your bias, than mine.

LOL why ? I am a Mallu and If I can be trusted to comment on mallu cowardice, why the bias in taking my judgement about gujjus ?

Because you are confusing business with bravery and guts.

Business IS for those with Bravery and guts. Those willing to risk it ALL. Even the future of their kids.

For others there is "service". govt. or private.

Business IS for those with Bravery and guts. Those willing to risk it ALL. Even the future of their kids.

For others there is "service". govt. or private.

Like Malayali right wing keyboard warriors fighting for India from the cosy warm sands of the Gulf.

First get some knowledge. The holy cow concept originated in Buddhism. It was later adopted by Brahmins.
Only Brahmins and Brahminized Hindus oppose cow sluaghter. Most Hindus have no problem with it.

Absolutely rubbish and factually wrong.

First of all protecting the animals is a directive principle of Indian constitution. Indian government has taken this step to prevent animal smuggling. Majority people favors this step. It is in line with ruling party agenda of protecting animals.

Like Malayali right wing keyboard warriors fighting for India from the cosy warm sands of the Gulf.

Christian supremacist key board warriors from the north east should be wary of calling names. Only losers go to the "gelf" to make money, the kind who cannot make it big in India.

Most of them are not even key board warriors, but meek sheep used to serving sheiks and christian overlords.

Only key board warriors from a Hindu land can give it as good as we get.

Absolutely rubbish and factually wrong.

First of all protecting the animals is a directive principle of Indian constitution. Indian government has taken this step to prevent animal smuggling. Majority people favors this step. It is in line with ruling party agenda of protecting animals.

Don't be silly , dint you know the Buddhist's wrote the vedas. :P

Christian supremacist key board warriors from the north east should be wary of calling names. Only losers go to the "gelf" to make money, the kind who cannot make it big in India.

Most of them are not even key board warriors, but meek sheep used to serving sheiks and christian overlords.

Actually its a parsi RSS sanghi posing to be all kinds of other identities (a muslim one adil minhas got banned recently so now he's returned yet again in another alter ego) to try reverse psychology in order to consolidate his personal agenda by a few dozen votes or so (as he sees it)....and use up apparently a plethora of free time he has.

Some mods have caught on, so dont be surprised if he goes bye bye.

LOL....its was fun watching that video.

It was clearly taking by malayalees who were lurking back and watching the others guys strut around after beating up the beef eating mallu phd student :lol:

You can hear them whine and complain in the video, but they did not have the guts to challenge them. Even the doctor/nurse who walked past asked them if those were the guys who beat up that phd beef eating fool and they replied yes.

Thank you for posting that video. It just made my day. :tup:
You will find a Malayali male brave and aggressive only in the company and in the safe midst of a minimum of 20 other equally brave Malayali males.
That is why they love communism :lol: ........ that is the ONLY way they can stand up to others. In a group. Alone they are whiny and scared. Then there are exceptions that prove this rule.

Same as Bongs.

They then blame this cowardice to "education" and "culture" :P
Ok.

You obviously know Gujjus long distance. Not your fault.
I have lived among the Gujjus all my life. I know them better than most. I even speak gujarati.

You are mistaking their peaceful nature for cowardice. Nothing could be further from the truth.

And why there isn't a Gujarati regiment in the Indian Army. And never has been.

And here we can see two retards in their natural habitat. Notice how they start the conversation trying to stoke up their own nationalistic sentiments by laying into the cultures of the very nation they claim to respect. You would think that a circle-jerk of such confining radius wouldn't be difficult to maintain but look at how their conversation falls apart when one moron mentions a group or race the other idiot suddenly feels he can't badmouth.

You NEVER go against your fellow countrymen, ever. That's rule number one. You losers are as bad as the morons who cry for separation and the religious fanatics who oblige them.

Any time a poster on PDF questions the authenticity of India as a country, about how all the different cultures managed to live together as one country, or expresses doubts about the survive-ability of such a diverse nation...........you lost any credibility to answer them.

I'm glad we agree on Gelf Malayalis.

You're ok in my book.

Just lay off parents in the future.

Actually its a parsi RSS sanghi posing to be all kinds of other identities (a muslim one adil minhas got banned recently so now he's returned yet again in another alter ego) to try reverse psychology in order to consolidate his personal agenda by a few dozen votes or so (as he sees it)....and use up apparently a plethora of free time he has.

Some mods have caught on, so dont be surprised if he goes bye bye.

Nope, he is not vsdoc.

And here we can see two retards in their natural habitat. Notice how they start the conversation trying to stoke up their own nationalistic sentiments by laying into the cultures of the very nation they claim to respect. You would think that a circle-jerk of such confining radius wouldn't be difficult to maintain but look at how their conversation falls apart when one moron mentions a group or race the other idiot suddenly feels he can't badmouth.

You NEVER go against your fellow countrymen, ever. That's rule number one. You losers are as bad as the morons who cry for separation and the religious fanatics who oblige them.

Any time a poster on PDF questions the authenticity of India as a country, about how all the different cultures managed to live together as one country, or expresses doubts about the survive-ability of such a diverse nation...........you lost any credibility to answer them.

LOL....the very fact that you losers come to a pakistani forum to "discuss" India itself is a red flag about your slavish mentality and compulsive need to justify your existence.

I am explicitly here to shame and humiliate your kind so do not expect any mercy.

Hindus in kerala have lost my respect the day the decide to be subservient to the "minorities" and forsake their heritage for the sake of "secularism". They live in denial and I see their hypocrisy first hand every day of my life.

Only fools like you give credibility to the posters on PDF who dare question India. I have no intention of justifying myself to a bunch of bigots. The very fact that you feel the need to do so is your real defeat. One that proclaims you as a loser.

I keep telling them that.

People see what they want to see. PDF is not the place to seek people without prejudices.

LOL....the very fact that you losers come to a pakistani forum to "discuss" India itself is a red flag about your slavish mentality and compulsive need to justify your existence.

I am explicitly here to shame and humiliate your kind so do not expect any mercy.

Hindus in kerala have lost my respect the day the decide to be subservient to the "minorities" and forsake their heritage for the sake of "secularism". They live in denial and I see their hypocrisy first hand every day of my life.

Only fools like you give credibility to the posters on PDF who dare question India. I have no intention of justifying myself to a bunch of bigots. The very fact that you feel the need to do so is your real defeat. One that proclaims you as a loser.

I still think you are wrong about Gujjus though.

The amount of firepower they have brought into the country from Israel over the past two decades is not funny.

But they'll wet their chaddis the day they have to really use them.

People see what they want to see. PDF is not the place to seek people without prejudices.

But this is bordering on an obsession man.

I see them branding tons of members as this vsdoc. Why I do not know.

And the same suspects every time.

Speaks of some serious past molestation ....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom