What's new

South India’s mini rebellion over Modi’s new cattle law kindles an old secessionist spark

LMAO. the delusions.
1. Jaya was a Karnataka Bramhin, a white skin Aryan. A staunch Hindutva supporter and yet she ruled TN for nearly 2 decades.
2. Baahubali destroyed what ever is left of online hindu haters who are wet dreaming about the mythical north-south, Aryan-Dravidian divide.

All you have left is picking up non-existing pieces of a crumbling periyar movement. The future of TN belongs to us Hindus and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it ;)

thambay mamanuku oru tea sollu :D

Grandfather told us that earlier they were belonged to Chovvan community and later converted to Christian.

Syro Malabar strictly follows canon law and will not accepts any inter cast marriages. Even we got married Church will not accept it or provide any religious support, but, their children can enjoy that. Syro Malabar will not accept those proposals where parties are related to each other in their past 5 generations even if, they are Christians.
Not necessarily though. The rules are a bit muddy. I know a Syro Malabar Catholic who married a Hindu. They had two weddings, in a temple and a church.

LMAO. the delusions.
1. Jaya was a Karnataka Bramhin, a white skin Aryan. A staunch Hindutva supporter and yet she ruled TN for nearly 2 decades.
2. Baahubali destroyed what ever is left of online hindu haters who are wet dreaming about the mythical north-south, Aryan-Dravidian divide.

All you have left is picking up non-existing pieces of a crumbling periyar movement. The future of TN belongs to us Hindus and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it ;)

Jayalalithaa was an Iyengar whose spiritual roots trace to Tamil spiritualism not to Smarta Aryans. Ideological she was in tune with Periyars Dravidianísm in sync with Tamil spiritualism (caste equality, Supremacy of Tamil over Sanskrit) not Hindutva's Hindu hotchpotch

Jayalalita was a Karnataka Bramhin.

You mean because of MGR, Tamils voted for Amma for 2 decades even though she is a Karnataka Bramhin?!!

Tamils voted for Jaya the first time because of MGR. Other later elections she won on her own.

Jaya is not a Karnataka Brahmin. She was a Tamil. I do not divide Tamils by caste or religion or whatever,.

Once she was shooting film in Karnataka before she entered politics and a reporter asked her if she was Kannagiga. She said she was Tamil. So Kannagiga hooligans disrupted the shooting. She refused to say she was Kannadiga.

Jaya was not a casteist. Her close front Sasi was non-Brahmin. She was not Hindutva, She would not allow RSS demonstrations as long as she lived. She rebuffed BJP in 2014 when BJP wanted alliance

The future of TN She re belongs to us Hindus

No. Future belongs to Tamils of all religion.

LMAO. the delusions.
Proud Tamilian born in Karnataka, Jayalalithaa had a long history with Kannadiga activists

Despite her birthplace and love for the Kannada language, Jayalalithaa identified herself as a Tamil woman.

"They were yelling all kinds of abusive chants and every one of them carried a weapon of some sort," Anandan recalled. The producer, BR Panthulu, Jayalalithaa, and the ten journalists from Chennai were all inside a locked room on the second floor of the studio.

"We (all journalists) surrounded her in one corner of the room when the protestors entered,” Anandan said. When they started demanding that she apologise for her earlier statements on Kannadigas, Panthulu came forward and asked Jayalalithaa to do so to end the tense situation.

“I am a Tamil girl, not a Kannada girl,” Jayalalithaa said loudly, refusing to apologise even as protestors gathered around her.

The only reason nothing happened was because she responded in Tamil and the protestors did not realise what was happening, Anandan said, in admiration of Jayalalithaa’s brave demeanour that day.

http://www.thenewsminute.com/articl...aa-had-long-history-kannadiga-activists-53889

For RSS in Tamil Nadu, Jayalalithaa is a Bitter Memory

http://www.news18.com/news/politics...-jayalalithaa-is-a-bitter-memory-1320103.html

Last edited:
even if one is to assume the BJP wet dreamzz is true, Dravidian ideology is strong in Tamilnadu , the basic tenets of Dravidianism is equality to women , superiority of Tamil over Aryan Hindi/Sanskrit, which the Hindutva terrorists can never stomach. Try playing caste politics as one southie expert had suggested or try banking on an eclipsing (super) star

How did Tamil Nadu grow into one of India’s most developed states? Find out here

http://www.financialexpress.com/ind...s-most-developed-states-find-out-here/690400/

I have been to Tamilnadu. there is nothing called Dravidianism
Tamil is another language like Hindi/Sanskrit. What is superior ? Being older does not count

LMAO. the delusions.

Tamilnadu is a hindu state. you cannot miss the temples, playing of devotional music etc. i doubt tamils will ever embrace the BJP.

lolzz otherwise union of india will crumble. india was never a united entity.

i still failed to understand why Dravidian nation is imposing this alien enslavement in shape of beef ban on itself?

Lol:lol:
Now you telling us who is Alien and who is Indian.
North Indians are our blood brothers ,fellow Indians .We will quarrel each other and will kick each others butt .But only as a childrens of one mother we shares same blood.
Our language Malayalam is an offspring of Sanskrit and Tamil.This is just one example .
Aliens shouldnt tell us who is alien and who is brother:D

Great example of how you can stomach lies when they feed your bias. Thanks for proving my point.

India is an English word. And the 'Indian' identity was imposed on you by the British colonist. Stop peddling this non-sense.

If you are advocating that your own people accept the 'Indian' label, something imposed on you by British colonist, then you really have no ground to contest whatever beliefs others may hold.

We only have to trust the words of our people's and establishment .

You dont have to teach an Indian about India.

India has three names, India, Bharat and Hindustan.

When I say India I am actually talking about the Bharata Varsha. Located in Jwambu Dweepa surrounded by seas.

The geographical boundaries for all those entities (India vs Hindustan vs Bharata Varsha) are different so no they are not interchangeable terms.

We only have to trust the words of our people's and establishment .

Yet more evidence you have no issues stomaching lies when they feed your bias.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom