What's new

South India’s mini rebellion over Modi’s new cattle law kindles an old secessionist spark

Two Suriyani Christian fractions
Syro Malabar Catholic - MCBS
Syro Malankara Catholics - Norbarts

I don't know about divisions in Latin Catholics but they differentiate on the basis of language
Konkani Christian
Tulu Christian
Tamil Christian

I am part of Suriyani Christian and we use to recognize or separated them with their profession though they are part of Christians for centuries

It should be also mentioned here that between two Suriyani Christians i.e, Malankara & Malabar its difficult to get bride or bridegroom exchange between them as we has to go through lot of formalities.

Ghar Vapasi is not about converting 100-200 years old Christians and Muslims. Its about convert back those fools who got converted from Hindus to Christian or Muslims for few promises. In fact those SC/ST/OBC people will lose GoI facilities once they convert to Christianity or Muslims and as for I remember their was a protest conducted by Backward Communities of Muslim & Christian against removal of GoI schemes provided to them as they claimed that they are still treated as SC/ST even in Muslim & Christian community.

My experience is much better one of neighbour in my ancestral house bought a proposal for my sister but my grand father refused rudely saying that his family was belonged to backward community and they have converted to Christian 2 Generation back and he will not accept such relation.

Back ward community of Hindus ?Right?
Can you assume what would be your grandfather's response if the family was from uppercaste Hindus like Brahmins?
My post was about an experience of a Keralite Christian that explained in PDF .
Caste is ingrained in to our tradition and culture .Nothing can ,conversion or anything cant change that reality .

View attachment 400352

Personal attack .

if other posts stand out, report them.

Thank you for the response. Much appreciated.

Can you clarify why this post by @SrNair isn't deemed a personal attack?

South Indians also seeing the North Indians as dirty stinky Bhaiyya (you are perhaps one of them). (Source)​

I cant stomach lies that even about us

No. You can't stomach incompatible views.

If you hate lies then you won't repeat goebbelsian lies like the ones you were regurgitating to defend human shields. Even Hindustan Times own investigation (Read) says Major Leetul Gogoi's story doesn't add up but it all makes sense in your head.

Thank you for the response. Much appreciated.

Can you clarify why this post by @SrNair isn't deemed a personal attack?

South Indians also seeing the North Indians as dirty stinky Bhaiyya (you are perhaps one of them). (Source)​

No. You can't stomach incompatible views.

If you hate lies then you won't repeat goebbelsian lies like the ones you were regurgitating to defend human shields. Even Hindustan Times own investigation (Read) says Major Leetul Gogoi's story doesn't add up but it all makes sense in your head.
At the end noone is killed and so Maj did a good job :tup:

Back ward community of Hindus ?Right?
Can you assume what would be your grandfather's response if the family was from uppercaste Hindus like Brahmins?
My post was about an experience of a Keralite Christian that explained in PDF .
Caste is ingrained in to our tradition and culture .Nothing can ,conversion or anything cant change that reality .

Grandfather told us that earlier they were belonged to Chovvan community and later converted to Christian.

Syro Malabar strictly follows canon law and will not accepts any inter cast marriages. Even we got married Church will not accept it or provide any religious support, but, their children can enjoy that. Syro Malabar will not accept those proposals where parties are related to each other in their past 5 generations even if, they are Christians.

Because winning elections needs more than just having the largest religious grp.
U need ground leaders and booth level workers.
Also you need votes to win election, that means BJP need public support which clearly they lack in TN.

Grandfather told us that earlier they were belonged to Chovvan community and later converted to Christian.

Syro Malabar strictly follows canon law and will not accepts any inter cast marriages. Even we got married Church will not accept it or provide any religious support, but, their children can enjoy that. Syro Malabar will not accept those proposals where parties are related to each other in their past 5 generations even if, they are Christians.

I know Ezhava Community .
Church wont accept it we all knows that.They have their own strict rules and regulations.
But will your grandfather,family accept if he was a higher caste Hindu converted?

Also you need votes to win election, that means BJP need public support which clearly they lack in TN.

There are many ways to skin a cat mate.
With Dravida parties in decline and no leader in sight, the time is NOW for BJP.

This shows the true democracy and union of India. States are exercising their own rights.
lolzz otherwise union of india will crumble. india was never a united entity.

i still failed to understand why Dravidian nation is imposing this alien enslavement in shape of beef ban on itself?

With Dravida parties in decline and no leader in sight, the time is NOW for BJP.

Name the Dravida parties. I want to see your depth ofknowledge

No Hindi party will ever be strong to win state legislature after what happened in 1965.

Blood of the 1965 anti-Hindi martyrs will never be forgotten until sun rises in the east and sets in the west daily.

There are many ways to skin a cat mate.
I guess you don't know much about TN politics. BJP need to get into caste politics. Unlike in North India where Hindu-Muslims population are comparable, in TN Hindu constitutes a large majority. Hence the vote bank is divided among caste groups.
The Dravidian parties will always find their way in. No matter how hard anyone tries.

I guess you don't know much about TN politics. BJP need to get into caste politics. Unlike in North India where Hindu-Muslims population are comparable, in TN Hindu constitutes a large majority. Hence the vote bank is divided among caste groups.
The Dravidian parties will always find their way in. No matter how hard anyone tries.

Then you have not seen how BJP operates across India.
Check Gujarat where they have been ruling for 2 decades, max Hindu population.

Point being, BJP empowers Hindus in their states and makes sure that Hindus don't care the crap like beef fests happening in their states.
Do you know why beef fests don't happen in BJP states?

Like I said, there are many ways to skin something.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom