What's new

South India’s mini rebellion over Modi’s new cattle law kindles an old secessionist spark

lolzz otherwise union of india will crumble. india was never a united entity.

i still failed to understand why Dravidian nation is imposing this alien enslavement in shape of beef ban on itself?

Majority of Parts of India is united and part of empires which existed In India.

India is described in our Puranas.

Since when beef is the main staple of South India?

There is a thing called Sanatana dharma which is same across the country and is a uniting force.

At the end noone is killed and so Maj did a good job :tup:

Great example of how you can stomach lies when they feed your bias. Thanks for proving my point.

India is described in our Puranas.

India is an English word. And the 'Indian' identity was imposed on you by the British colonist. Stop peddling this non-sense.

Since when beef is the main staple of South India?

If you are advocating that your own people accept the 'Indian' label, something imposed on you by British colonist, then you really have no ground to contest whatever beliefs others may hold.

Well, now that Bahubali has minted 1000 crores from all over India, you can forget about your dream. I live in Mumbai and my Gujju and Marathi colleagues quote Bahubali in the same way as Americans quote Pulp Fiction. The film has debunked the North-Indian superiority myth. Merit has won the heart of people. Irrespective of caste or region. And this is a good sign.

Baahubali is a huge kick in the nuts of all Hindu haters.
This one film completely destroyed the narrative built by Hindu haters over decades.

Imagine one film destroying the north-south, Aryan-Dravidian, Upper-lower divide. That's how much worth these Hindu haters arguments are.

All these proponents of north-south, Aryan-Dravidian, upper-lower and all those who pretend to be with Dalits are nothing but Hindu haters who are out to destroy Hinduism. Since they are getting exposed for their false narrative, they are not liking it much!

Check Gujarat
Gujarat was a state marred in a lot of communal violence and it's proximity with Pakistan makes it more favorable for BJP.
Looking at TN, there is no such issues. If BJP can have a cake walk then why aren't they doing it? It's a perfect ground for them. Tamil Hindu's are one of the most religious people. That's why communism never set afoot in TN.

Instead of BJP we will be happy with chinna amma :D .. however both wont happen.. chennai will decide the election result this time in TN :D.. hope its not a twist :D

Gujarat was a state marred in a lot of communal violence and it's proximity with Pakistan makes it more favorable for BJP.
Looking at TN, there is no such issues. If BJP can have a cake walk then why aren't they doing it? It's a perfect ground for them. Tamil Hindu's are one of the most religious people. That's why communism never set afoot in TN.

You should read my whole post mate.
Each state has it's unique set of equations. TN had a 2 party rule, both periyars. Hindus never had another option.
It's not a question of BJP walking in and all Hindus voting for them. It needs booth level management to win any elections all over the world. This is what is BJP working towards in WB, TG, Kerala & AP.
In TN, BJP is a unique situation where the periyar parties are at their death bed. they have never been weaker in their history and with Rajani, they have some one they can piggy back on to power. Whether they play the Hindu card or not won't matter in TN since there is a huge political vacuum. As and when Rajani announces his plunge, leaders from both periyar parties will make a beeline to him. This will give Rajani booth level presence, i.e BJP ;)

lol i am a die hard fan of rajini but wen it comes to voting, we are clear he is no tamilian... even he knows it.. for this sane reason he will not contest. i am sure.. if he does then he will lose his demi god status here

Great example of how you can stomach lies when they feed your bias. Thanks for proving my point.

India is an English word. And the 'Indian' identity was imposed on you by the British colonist. Stop peddling this non-sense.

If you are advocating that your own people accept the 'Indian' label, something imposed on you by British colonist, then you really have no ground to contest whatever beliefs others may hold.

India has three names, India, Bharat and Hindustan.

When I say India I am actually talking about the Bharata Varsha. Located in Jwambu Dweepa surrounded by seas.

Each state has it's unique set of equations. TN had a 2 party rule, both periyars. Hindus never had another option.
It's not a question of BJP walking in and all Hindus voting for them.

Hindus and others, Tamils are not idiots. They know BJP is Hindi party.

Your widhful thinking is nothing but your wet dream.

BJP gst 2% and Congress got 8% votes in 2014.

Whenever BJP contested alone, it lost deposit!!!!

Rajni may not be a hit. Sivaji Ganesan, second only to MGR in popularity never succceded in politics. Only 2 actors made good. MGR. He was in DMK for decades from 1950s. People considered Jayalalitha as MGR's heir

Lets see

lol i am a die hard fan of rajini but wen it comes to voting, we are clear he is no tamilian... even he knows it.. for this sane reason he will not contest. i am sure.. if he does then he will lose his demi god status here
Jayalalita was a Karnataka Bramhin. And periyar Tamils voted for her with gutso :D:D

Even you are not sure, similarly neither am I.
BUT
You know and I know there is a huge power vacuum in TN and it is up for grabs. ;)

Jayalalita was a Karnataka Bramhin. And periyar Tamils voted for her with gutso :D:D

MGR ... who has rajini got on his back ? none .
even today the word MGR has serene sense in Tamil nadu unlike the other rulers.. only the good will prevails. # laws of nature

MGR ... who has rajini got on his back ? none .

You mean because of MGR, Tamils voted for Amma for 2 decades even though she is a Karnataka Bramhin?!!

Yet, you think Rajani, who is the most popular Tamil actor of the last 2 decades, the king of Tamil cinema, needs a backing? :D

There are many ways to skin a cat mate.
With Dravida parties in decline and no leader in sight, the time is NOW for BJP.

even if one is to assume the BJP wet dreamzz is true, Dravidian ideology is strong in Tamilnadu , the basic tenets of Dravidianism is equality to women , superiority of Tamil over Aryan Hindi/Sanskrit, which the Hindutva terrorists can never stomach. Try playing caste politics as one southie expert had suggested or try banking on an eclipsing (super) star

How did Tamil Nadu grow into one of India’s most developed states? Find out here

Social justice, too, prevails, even though not with perfection. This is a state where minorities do not feel threatened. Caste clashes happen, but they remain localised, and have no bearing on state elections. The historically oppressed classes are the rulers now.
http://www.financialexpress.com/ind...s-most-developed-states-find-out-here/690400/

Last edited:
even if one is to assume the BJP wet dreamzz is true, Dravidian ideology is strong in Tamilnadu , the basic tenets of Dravidianism is equality to women , superiority of Tamil over Aryan Hindi/Sanskrit, which the Hindutva terrorists can never stomach. Try playing caste politics as one southie expert had suggested or try banking on an eclipsing (super) star

LMAO. the delusions.
1. Jaya was a Karnataka Bramhin, a white skin Aryan. A staunch Hindutva supporter and yet she ruled TN for nearly 2 decades.
2. Baahubali destroyed what ever is left of online hindu haters who are wet dreaming about the mythical north-south, Aryan-Dravidian divide.

All you have left is picking up non-existing pieces of a crumbling periyar movement. The future of TN belongs to us Hindus and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom