What's new

South India’s mini rebellion over Modi’s new cattle law kindles an old secessionist spark

The geographical boundaries for all those entities (India vs Hindustan vs Bharata Varsha) are different so no they are not interchangeable terms.

Yet more evidence you have no issues stomaching lies when they feed your bias.

For us that is not lies .
Those are truths

For us that is not lies .
Those are truths

Ergo, you have no issues stomaching lies when they feed your bias. Only when you come across opposing views is when you develop digestion issues.

The geographical boundaries for all those entities (India vs Hindustan vs Bharata Varsha) are different

None of them include Tamil Nadu.

Author of Manonmaniyam Meenakshi Sundaram said "Tamil country in the Continent of Bharatham". He saw Tamil Nadu as country and Bharatham as continent (today we cALL it subcontinent)

the 90s all bihari would have been cut into pieces

Hindi blt migrants get violent in non-Hindi areas and get away wit. Exactly same violence happened in Tamil Nadu, Andhra and West Bengal. Over 1000 Hindi students came to write exams for government jobs. They did not book any tickets to return home. The entered reserved compartment. Police came o evict. These students went on rampage detroying rail property and stopping trains. Howrah Express was delays for over an hour.

Did railway police arrest them. No. Local railway managers brought on new compartments just for them so they can travel comfortably.

Outrageous.

In another case a warden at a college hostel in Tamil Nadu was beatd up because hostel did not serve north Indian food for dinner every night.

Anamalai Uiversiy (Tamil Nadu) students from Hindi belt damaged properyy because Holi was not observed as university holiday.

Are non-Hindi people totally enslaved and castrated by Hind-ians?

Cattle ban: Tamil superstar @Actor_Siddharth tells BJP to 'stop this Hindu nation narrative' jantakareporter.com/india/cattle-b…

upload_2017-6-2_9-54-15.png

Last edited:
These tamils have went soft. If this was the 90s all bihari roaches would have been cut into pieces and thrown into gutter where they belong

Unlike them, Tamils are cultured, this bihari coward picked on a soft target - Sooraj , a participant in the beef ban discussion group (not fest) and attacked from behind. How could he be a student, should be in the gau rakshak brigade

• This year's XII boards topper in Bihar, Ganesh Kumar followed suit with Last year's topper Ruby Rai. In 2016, she had said "political science" is about cooking. This time too, Bihar's Class XII topper in humanities struggled to explain the basics of music, one of his subjects. Controversies continue to dog the state's Class XII toppers. Ganesh Kumar, who topped Class XII boards in humanities stream, stumbled over queries posed by the media on music, in which he scored 65 out of 70 in practicals.

I see the same guys talking about rebellion in south India. So tell us when are we separating .
Some people keep dreaming without knowing the ground reality. All I can say is keep dreaming .:-).
Tamuyu teriyadavan ellam TN pathi pasra.

the Bihari RSS goon is strutting around in blue jeans

if Amma was alive today she would have minced him to feed the Chennai slum dogs

LOL....its was fun watching that video.

It was clearly taking by malayalees who were lurking back and watching the others guys strut around after beating up the beef eating mallu phd student :lol:

You can hear them whine and complain in the video, but they did not have the guts to challenge them. Even the doctor/nurse who walked past asked them if those were the guys who beat up that phd beef eating fool and they replied yes.

Thank you for posting that video. It just made my day. :tup:

LOL....its was fun watching that video.

It was clearly taking by malayalees who were lurking back and watching the others guys strut around after beating up the beef eating mallu phd student :lol:

You can hear them whine and complain in the video, but they did not have the guts to challenge them. Even the doctor/nurse who walked past asked them if those were the guys who beat up that phd beef eating fool and they replied yes.

Thank you for posting that video. It just made my day. :tup:

You will find a Malayali male brave and aggressive only in the company and in the safe midst of a minimum of 20 other equally brave Malayali males.

You will find a Malayali male brave and aggressive only in the company and in the safe midst of a minimum of 20 other equally brave Malayali males.

That is why they love communism :lol: ........ that is the ONLY way they can stand up to others. In a group. Alone they are whiny and scared. Then there are exceptions that prove this rule.

Same as Bongs.

They then blame this cowardice to "education" and "culture" :P

That is why they love communism :lol: ........ that is the ONLY way they can stand up to others. In a group. Alone they are whiny and scared. Then there are exceptions that prove this rule.

Same as Bongs.

They then blame this cowardice to "education" and "culture" :P

I agree. Malayalis and Bongs.

I'd like to add Gujjus to the list too.

Don't be fooled by Godhra. They needed the government and police (and a brute majority) to make it happen.

I agree. Malayalis and Bongs.

I'd like to add Gujjus to the list too.

Don't be fooled by Godhra. They needed the government and police (and a brute majority) to make it happen.

Nope, Gujus are among the bravest people I have met.

Its needs balls of steel to become an entrepreanure in India. Most Indians just take the safe way out and look for a "govt. job" or a private sector job or an IT job.

Only Guju's and Marwadi's have the balls to strike it on their own and brave what the world has to offer.

Its the epitome of courage. Not hiding in a trench and shooting at enemies in the secure knowledge that you have a steady income, a pension , a life insurance and host of govt. guaranteed security net for your family.

Nope, Gujus are among the bravest people I have met.

Its needs balls of steel to become an entrepreanure in India. Most Indians just take the safe way out and look for a "govt. job" or a private sector job or an IT job.

Only Guju's and Marwadi's have the balls to strike it on their own and brave what the world has to offer.

Its the epitome of courage. Not hiding in a trench and shooting at enemies in the secure knowledge that you have a steady income, a pension , a life insurance and host of govt. guaranteed security net for your family.

Ok.

You obviously know Gujjus long distance. Not your fault.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom