South Indian corner...

dontsuspendme

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Guys
Welcome to South Indian corner..
Seems like every south indian state has a corner...
Its time to unite all the four south indian states ANDHRA PRADESH, KARNATAKA, KERALA, TAMIL NADU
Please discuss everything about south here...Fell free to ask any questions...

Andhra and TN - any guess on number of seats BJP with alliances can win?

AP: TDP( 25%) + BJP(10% minimum) vote share , should win good number of seats as per my guess. your guess?

TN : Bjp + MDMK + DMDK - how much % of vote share each have and how many seats they can win?

Andhra and TN - any guess on number of seats BJP with alliances can win?

AP: TDP( 25%) + BJP(10% minimum) vote share , should win good number of seats as per my guess. your guess?

TN : Bjp + MDMK + DMDK - how much % of vote share each have and how many seats they can win?
In Andhra, You should forget about BJP/Congress before elections...
Most probably, Jagan(YSRCP) may win majority of seats...
I am not aware of TN though...

In Andhra, You should forget about BJP/Congress before elections...
Most probably, Jagan(YSRCP) may win majority of seats...
I am not aware of TN though...

I am sure in Andhra, TDP+BJP together can win 20 seats in entire Andhra+telangana. Jagan's graph is going down if you see recent surveys from last 1 month. TDP is at 24%(Andhra 24% + Telangana 24%)vote share and Jagan is at(Andhra 25% + telangana 5%) vote share. BJP will consolidate urban votes to TDP. It's a win-win situation.

Don't see what good he did except Christianize AP and take corruption to epic proportions.
Not sure about christianizing...
But he did good to farmers...
Andhra has grown more during his tenure with agriculture alone...
At the same time he did not ignore high tech industries...
When it come to corruption...its only the perception on which side you are...
All politicians are corrupt in india...

I am sure in Andhra, TDP+BJP together can win 20 seats in entire Andhra+telangana. Jagan's graph is going down if you see recent surveys from last 1 month. TDP is at 24%(Andhra 24% + Telangana 24%)vote share and Jagan is at(Andhra 25% + telangana 5%) vote share. BJP will consolidate urban votes to TDP. It's a win-win situation.
hmm lets see...

LOL...South Indian Corner?! I'm sure the Forum has run out of corners.

Here's my first question to all South Indians: Which is the most beautiful district(in terms of Nature) in S.India?

Here's my first question to all South Indians: Which is the most beautiful district(in terms of Nature) in S.India?
West godavari...
images

images

Vizag or Vishakapatnam

Araku

Araku valley.jpg

Araku valley-3.jpg

Araku-2.jpg

Vizag-1.jpg

Vizag-2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom