What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop taking jibes at a member
If a person has not posted his occupation you have no right of referencing it from other forums

I take it that windhammer is also a dual id?

Most of us also said same thing - that we should not take Jibe at someone's occupation.

The problem is - this member breaks forums rule like if it's child play. I've reported his posts end # of time in GHQ section. The only action PDF management took against him was - deleting some of his post. If any other member posts like him - he/she won't last on this forum for more than couple of hours. Apparently, PDF rules are arbitrary. That is why this member never gets banned. ...I'll appreciate, if PDF management shows some courage to take action against him.

Most of us also said same thing - that we should not take Jibe at someone's occupation.

The problem is - this member breaks forums rule like if it's child play. I've reported his posts end # of time in GHQ section. The only action PDF management took against him was - deleting some of his post. If any other member posts like him - he/she won't last on this forum for more than couple of hours. Apparently, PDF rules are arbitrary. That is why this member never gets banned. ...I'll appreciate, if PDF management shows some courage to take action against him.
He has already been infracted - however there is a difference between posting articles and mocking a person

@Manticore I don't want to discuss it in GHQ section; as again i'm going to get same answer - He has been infracted.

Hello matey.

What's up?
good, how is your mod day goining on ? :D

@Jungibaaz bhai

ye itna khush ho ke hi kyu bol raha hai ? :azn::azn::azn:
35879u4yck9dhr1.gif

@Jungibaaz bhai

ye itna khush ho ke hi kyu bol raha hai ? :azn::azn::azn:

No idea. Maybe he wants to buy his way to mod immunity??

I don't accept cheques by the way, especially cheques below 6 figures.

good, how is your mod day goining on ? :D

The usual. Threads with trolls, troll threads with trolls, trolls reporting other trolls.
And so on.

How's your day?

No idea. Maybe he wants to buy his way to mod immunity??

I don't accept cheques by the way, especially cheques below 6 figures.
27793357.jpg

The usual. Threads with trolls, troll threads with trolls, trolls reporting other trolls.
And so on.

How's your day?
going good as usual, avoided mod's hand successfully so far :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom