What's new

Karnataka corner!

Negative ratings on a Pakistani forum are like medals, wear them with pride! :D

Except two negative ratings, I don't know who gave me another 5 negative ratings even after searching my entire history of alerts. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

DRAY got banned again by Horus (along with a negative rating :D ) for "Supporting terrorism in Pakistan"!!

Here: Mushahid’s 3-point plan: How ice could thaw on Siachen dispute

While Horus is fully supporting terrorism in India here: Did the FO just announce Pakistan as a state sponsor of terrorism?

A clear case of "Good terrorism" and "Bad terrorism"!! :D

@levina @SarthakGanguly @ExtraOdinary @thesolar65 @scorpionx @Ravi Nair @anant_s @Indischer @arp2041 @nair @Robinhood Pandey @Roybot @jaunty @Abingdonboy @sancho @Srinivas @gslv mk3 @halupridol @Dash @MohitV @Skull and Bones @acetophenol @IND151 @HariPrasad @he-man @Guynextdoor2 @eowyn @Tridibans @sms @my2cents @neehar @jarves @Assault Rifle @lightoftruth @Rajaraja Chola @XiNiX @Android @nik22 @banvanaxl @OrionHunter @Star Wars @Nair saab @Shardul.....the lion @Indo-guy @Brahmos_2 @desert warrior @gslv @Ashokudu @Badbadman @Mike_Brando @foxbat @oFFbEAT @Urbanized Greyhound @GR!FF!N @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @Bang Galore @Dillinger @AUSTERLITZ @sandy_3126 @Dem!god @Kurama @sourya kharib @zip @wolfschanzze @RKO @ni8mare @Tangent @JD_In @illusion8 @kaku1 @blood @ranjeet @GURU DUTT @rockstarIN @Soms @SamantK @IndoUS @SR-91 @danish_vij @kaykay @Black Widow @StormShadow @Bombaywalla @kurup @raja hindustani @noksss @TejasMk3 @shuntmaster @JAT BALWAN @jatt @INDIC @jbgt90 @Sam Manekshaw @drunken-monke @Nova2 @jarves @SouthDesi @DesiGuy @Sidak @agamdilawari @Aarush @Ayush @Alphacharlie @sankalp @Bobby @danger007 @nik22 @Shinigami @indiatester @WAR-rior @janon @Kaniska @Kloitra @jha
and all others...........................!! :-)

Not fair!!
Not fair at all!
DRAY is one of the most sensible member here.

how dare ya??
this is pdf,,,a pakistani forum,,to be here is ur privilege..
u don't like it ,thn go to indian forums,,y flock here:whistle:
I like reading DRAY's posts and nobody can stop me from giving his posts as many likes as I want.
But I wonder how this guy @DRAY gets a ban when he makes only sensible posts??

I like reading DRAY's posts and nobody can stop me from giving his posts as many likes as I want.

Just check the URL in the Post you quoted. You'll get to know why he is banned. Their forum their rules..

Just check the URL in the Post you quoted. You'll get to know why he is banned. Their forum their rules..
Right!

You are partially correct, I always considered that changing our 'unofficial' stance from "Whole of Kashmir is integral part of India" to "We may consider LOC as IB" was a big mistake, but that happened during a period of a softer government, I hope the unofficial stance will be changed to the original one soon.

Also, suddenly shutting down all our intelligence activities inside Pakistan during IK Gujral's rule was another big mistake, we need to kick-start it again if we haven't done so already.

Then, asking Pakistan for punishing the same terrorists that they themselves have created and sheltering in their country is stupidity, we should simple consider assassinating these terrorists inside Pakistan by all means possible, ethics don't count here.

Further, we need a policy of equal & prompt reciprocation, any terrorists activity by Pakistan need to be retaliated with a terrorist activity of equal or more intensity, there are people inside Pakistan who would be happy to do that if provided with sufficient funding.

Finally, we need to help all the separatist movements inside Pakistan by all means possible, be it Balochistan or Waziristan or FATA.

I think these strategies will be beneficial for us in the long run. :)

Btw, I have some interesting plans for the Indus Waters Treaty also. :)
I think DRAY was being sarcastic in this post...that's all.

I'm taking this to GHQ.

lets just say dray ne mirchii kar di......:p:
hey dp me kon tha?
Lol...
He did manage to ruffle a few feathers here.

Last edited:

Not fair!!
Not fair at all!
DRAY is one of the most sensible member here.

This is not about rules, thats absurd. Even if he is supporting the terrorism in Pak, then what? Is he breaking any rules of the forum? This is his POV, and if you have counter narrative, then answer it. But banning, thats ......I dont even have words.

And what was statement of our Honorable Admin giving, that he doing this from many days. Thats disaster. I dont know who make him the admin of this site, who doesnt have simple decency and sensibility.

Best of Luck. :enjoy:
I know my post in GHQ won't help much.
Lolz

I'm trying....because recently I realised my convincing powers. :lol:

Just got warning from mods for calling a pdf think tank....... a thinking tank!!! Damn!! Its only been 15 days bt already have 1 strike and 2 warning!!! Dnt knw how you guys managed to come this long!!!
Survival skills!!!

Survival of the fittest!! :lol:

The one who is at his diplomatic best survives here.

Eh, DRAY doesn't make ONLY sensible posts, sometimes yeah. :D

Btw, you should have seen DRAY in BD section!! :devil: :partay:

I think DRAY was being sarcastic in this post...that's all.
I'm taking this to GHQ.

That would be useless!! :)

And did you see that "Reserch & development" guy in that thread?

DRAY is more inspired by Netaji than Gandhiji, me too, :D so we are more of hawkish than diplomatic!! :whistle:
Do you think I follow Gandhiji?? :lol:

Eh, DRAY doesn't make ONLY sensible posts, sometimes yeah. :D

Btw, you should have seen DRAY in BD section!! :devil: :partay:

That would be useless!! :)

And did you see that "Reserch & development" guy in that thread?

I avoid going to BD section....that's where Indian members try to be supercilious. Lol

No I didn't Read all the posts in that thread.
I will do it once I'm back home.

Back
Top Bottom