What's new

South China Sea region property of the world: India

90% han.. so proud of it. So the rest of 10% non han is actually the source of all the trouble in China. That is why it is trying to become 100% han so strongly (finishing tibetans n uighar populations). Let CCP restrictions go, China wont be China for 2 months even. U can make people follow ur rules in CAGE not in open. CCP is still ur master. Isnt it? from foreign to CCP. But still no freedom for chinese. One day there will be big revolts in China against CCPfor sure.

So much for world most populous democracy when millions of population got only 1 meal per day...90% Han just to show you our unshakable nation 10% of other brothers and sisters add some flavor to China..we have never consider them as source of all trouble..you Indians like to make empty fabrication...and have bollywoodian dream about China.

And I dont need to sell or trumpheting the greatness or badness of CCP..let people judge by themself...if that please ..yes you can morck or insult CCP...I don't care...I only care China and Chinese people.

coz when they lost they accepted to save their nose :lol:

No wonder you Indians got own so easily ...read this article.

Sikkim in India-China Relations | Stagecraft and Statecraft

Dude..sorry to deceive you..you just laugh too fast...read this then you know how we Chinese own you....LMAO
We have never officially recognize Sikkim is your, read the below article then you will undertand all....be warned don't get yourself fustrates...by the way this article is written by Indian...and not CCP

here the passage

"...But has Beijing itself made any such statement to date unequivocally recognizing Sikkim as part of India? The answer is no..."

Sikkim in India-China Relations | Stagecraft and Statecraft

Sikkim part of India, China agrees finally - Deccan Herald

your article dated may 07..2004, mine is june 06 2008

Even we agree, we have not formally make statement that we recognizing Sikkim as part of India as that guy said. the funny thing is that we were able to "convince" :woot:Vajpayee to shifted India’s long-standing position on Tibet from it being an “autonomous” region within China to it being “part of the territory” of China. :D

your article dated may 07..2004, mine is june 06 2008

Even we agree, we have not formally make statement that we recognizing Sikkim as part of India as that guy said. the funny thing is that we were able to "convince" :woot:Vajpayee to shifted India’s long-standing position on Tibet from it being an “autonomous” region within China to it being “part of the territory” of China. :D

something like that yeah, its a complex issue. but i thought china was going to fight to take it back :blink: 50 yrs on what happened. china accepted it in 2003.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chola_incident

China didn't claim it nor formally make statement that we recognizing Sikkim as part of India

china attacked it 3 times and went back after their *** was kicked. china accepted it as a part of india but with some conditions.
btw india has already accepted tibet as a part of china in 1953, we have no interests in tibet. u can keep it. but now the ap issue, u need to come and grab it time is running out gotta do it fast.

For starters China should stop interfering in ***. Either it will be like you want some you get some. Nice statement by India :tup:

china attacked it 3 times and went back after their *** was kicked. china accepted it as a part of india but with some conditions.
btw india has already accepted tibet as a part of china in 1953, we have no interests in tibet. u can keep it. but now the ap issue, u need to come and grab it time is running out gotta do it fast.

If you claim to kicked us 3 times...and accept us to issue conditions?...there must be a rational explaination :lol:

As for AP...dont worry just be ready for us...we can play either way: negociation or war...it's your call...if you bet on military option..then just make sure that your arm suppliers provide you with enough of munitions...we're looking foward for an epic battle in the future.

If you claim to kicked us 3 times...and accept us to issue conditions?...there must be a rational explaination :lol:

As for AP...dont worry just be ready for us...we can play either way: negociation or war...it's your call...if you bet on military option..then just make sure that your arm suppliers provide you with enough of munitions...we're looking foward for an epic battle in the future.

Only insane can think about nuclear war between India and China. You will throw back behind 100 yeras. US will be the biggest beneficial.

For starters China should stop interfering in ***. Either it will be like you want some you get some. Nice statement by India :tup:

then you will wait shortly to get China offcial statement about your so call "South China Sea region property of the world",
I'm eager to know too.

Only insane can think about nuclear war between India and China. You will throw back behind 100 yeras. US will be the biggest beneficial.

There is only two options: settle the boundary peacefully or War...I dont see the third alternative...

then you will wait shortly to get China offcial statement about your so call "South China Sea region property of the world",
I'm eager to know too.

There is only two options: settle the boundary peacefully or War...I dont see the third alternative...

Let there be war. PERIOD.

Sorry dude, we have tortured your gorvernment to make the confession that Taiwan and Tibet are "undisputely" & "uncontestly" be part of China after 1962...get over iwth your wet dream

We can go as far as questioning the foundation of your country...if want to make the bet: before 1947....India has never exist, Assam and other Area are revocable to put back in contest lists...

Here from your formal colonial master word:

Winston Churchill once said " India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the equator.

remeber that.

Oh hell!!! Chinese education is weak in history. Hmmm...part of CCP conspiracy to conceal the truth. China accepted sikkim as part of India in return for India accepting Tibet as part of China. It was a deal between the two countries. Ask Uncle Wen if you don't believe me. REMEMBER THAT!!

India did exist even 5000 years ago. Ever heard of Bharat or Arya vart as India was called in the ancient times? During the mughal era India was known as Hindustan. REMEMBER THAT!!

OK put whatever you want to on the contest list. we'' ll just take it as a joke.
And Winston Churchill? He believed in the white man superior theory..that why he stated that. The reply to his quote is as follows:
We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made. Albert Einstein.

India is the cradle of the human race, the birthplace of human speech, the mother of history, the grandmother of legend and the great grand mother of tradition. Mark Twain.

If there is one place on the face of the earth where all dreams of living men have found a home from the very earliest days when man began the dream of existence, it is India. French scholar Romain Rolland.

India conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border. Hu Shih. (Former Chinese ambassador to USA)
REMEMBER THAT!!!!
As for winston churchill being our colonial master , he was your colonial master as well. China had 5 colonial masters namely British, French, Japanese, Americans and Russians. For the lucrative opium trade China was divided into 5 spheres of influence. REMEMBER THAT!!!
Till 1997 the British ruled Hong Kong more than 50 years after China got its independence...REMEMBER THAT!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: You are one funny chinese!!! what kind of a question is that? Guess you were imprisoned by the ccp in some remote part of China and were cut off from the rest of the world. That is why you don't know whether India has a bus. Does China have Plane? :lol::lol::lol:

Don't bash him! All he meant was - To save oil they will stop driving instead ride a bus!!

Don't bash him! All he meant was - To save oil they will stop driving instead ride a bus!!

His post gives an impression that his intention was to mock Indians so i bashed him.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom