What's new

South China Sea region property of the world: India

yes...we accept it ;) but not our navy :devil:

So Armed forces of India are not in control of their "democratic" leader..this isnt much different than what India accuses Pakistan off but it seems like Indians don't look into their collar first..

Wake up !!

It's China , that's is nervous with India's exploration.
and you talk about Hypocrisy ????? ..:rofl:

If they were nervous there should be a statement from CCP..
Unlike Indian congress which has statements for even Sino merchant ships passing in India oceans..

So Armed forces of India are not in control of their "democratic" leader..this isnt much different than what India accuses Pakistan off but it seems like Indians don't look into their collar first..
...Chor machaye Shor !!!

If they were nervous there should be a statement from CCP..
Unlike Indian congress which has statements for even Sino merchant ships passing in India oceans..
..poor soul !!! Congress doesn't pass statement on international matters , unlike CCP

Chine is growing fast and dreaming to cross US in 1 or 2 decay.....They can not afford to have major war with country like India...If war happens..India may loose the war but end up doing enough damage to China economy....and If US got another chance with weaker China..US will never let China grow again....So India is in better position to dictate terms....

Chine is growing fast and dreaming to cross US in 1 or 2 decay.....They can not afford to have major war with country like India...If war happens..India may loose the war but end up doing enough damage to China economy....and If US got another chance with weaker China..US will never let China grow again....So India is in better position to dictate terms....

I recommend selling that script to bollywood

You talk like if we will do war as the way you thought it gonna to be....LMAO...we always have surprise for you...and sure bring U.S again...so predictable...next just bring extra-terresestal force to save your dream.

Make India loose the war is not interesting at all, make India feel hopeless without starting a war is EPIC solution.

You talk like if we will do war as the way you thought it gonna to be....LMAO...we always have surprise for you...and sure bring U.S again...so predictable...next just bring extra-terresestal force to save your dream.

Make India loose the war is not interesting at all, make India feel hopeless without starting a war start is EPIC solution.

India do well when people least expect them to do well.. 83 world cup, 2007 T20 world cup... if you think we will definitely lose the war, think again. India may yet spring a surprise.

as long as we have our freedom we wil lbe hopeful.

I recommend selling that script to bollywood

Its common sense. In a war b/n India & China, the only winner be US as it will demolish the closest competitor to its dominance.

India do well when people least expect them to do well.. 83 world cup, 2007 T20 world cup... if you think we will definitely lose the war, think again. India may yet spring a surprise.

as long as we have our freedom we wil lbe hopeful.

I dont know if world cup has anything to do with this thread....but OK since you want to bring it in...I has never said that India gonna lose the war...if you care to read my posts...I certainly don't underestimate Indians indigenouity to counter China...it was you guys assume that "IF INDIA LOST THE WAR, CHINA WILL BE HURT SEVERELY"...so blame them not me.

Its common sense. In a war b/n India & China, the only winner be US as it will demolish the closest competitor to its dominance.

If you take that as consequencial warning for us to back down of your foolish claim that contest area between China and Vietnam is worl property..then so be it...we will invalidate any your contested land in the same fashion...and accept the incomming consequence.

If you take that as consequencial warning for us to back down of your foolish claim that contest area between China and Vietnam is worl property..then so be it...we will invalidate any your contested land in the same fashion...and accept the incomming consequence.
...OK let's start with Tibet , Taiwan...:rofl:
your argument is aka.."I'll knock atleast one of your eye..even if I have to loose both of mine...":D Good luck..

...OK let's start with Tibet , Taiwan...:rofl:
your argument is aka.."I'll knock atleast one of your eye..even if I have to loose both of mine...":D Good luck..

Sorry dude, we have tortured your gorvernment to make the confession that Taiwan and Tibet are "undisputely" & "uncontestly" be part of China after 1962...get over iwth your wet dream

We can go as far as questioning the foundation of your country...if want to make the bet: before 1947....India has never exist, Assam and other Area are revocable to put back in contest lists...

Here from your formal colonial master word:

Winston Churchill once said " India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the equator.

remeber that.

Sorry dude, we have tortured your gorvernment to make the confession that Taiwan and Tibet are "undisputely" & "uncontestly" be part of China after 1962...get over iwth your wet dream

We can go as far as questioning the foundation of your country...if want to make the bet: before 1947....India has never exist, Assam and other Area are revocable to put back in contest lists...

Here from your formal colonial master word:

Winston Churchill once said " India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the equator.

remeber that.

as if China is a country ever... India is ever more a country then China has ever been.. :lol:

But this geographical expression is now a country and has more UNITY then u Chinese will ever have, who need to me controlled by CCP all the time. get over this jealousy kid :lol:

i guess chinese ppl need to be told some history which their country hides from them.

we have no interests in taiwan anyways. tibet is a different issue. u guys came to sikkim to take it over twice and were face to face with indian army and u know what happened right?

in chola incident chinese soldiers were kicked on the ***, withdrew after only 3 hrs of fighting even though indians wanted revenge of 1962. they lost 3 times more men. it was china who had violated the boundary not india.

in nathu la incident china got rapedd so damm bad that they didnt even disclose the amount of deaths in their army. india had lost 62 soldiers and defeated the chinese. it is estimated that china had lost 5 times as compared to indian but they never made it public and simply withdrew.

in 1986 they again crossed the border thinking indians are sleeping but when they felt themselves right at our gunpoint, their army declared ceasefire and ran back.

whatever i just wanna say we learned our lesson that never underestimate the chini, they will attack when ur not ready. now its upto ur army they want a bullet in the head or they wanna live happily on their side coz we r ready wiith more soldiers than u have on the border. just be very prepared when u try to cross it again.
the 1962 war that we lost was a war fought iin 10:1 ratio with indians not even preparewith proper armament. i feel sad that we couldnt give chini brothers a goood competition. now its time to take it back.

as if China is a country ever... India is ever more a country then China has ever been.. :lol:

But this geographical expression is now a country and has more UNITY then u Chinese will ever have, who need to me controlled by CCP all the time. get over this jealousy kid :lol:

Such much for your unity...a nation don't have it own official language..and have to rely on formal colonial master to keep the nation toghter..what a joke. As for China...we're over 90% Han people , our language is our soul and identity, regardless of CCP or CCD...unlkie those souless cheap english speaker.

Back
Top Bottom