What's new

South China Sea region property of the world: India

We will flick it off... considering that china is a larger consumer of imported oil, it is profit anyways for us..
As far as singapore and japs are concerned, they can give off a bit off national profit to settle a long standing ambition :woot:

Hmm... What make you think that we will be on your side to sobotage our own life line?

No countries in ASEAN really has real intention to contain China even with any external help offered. Simple reason that we need a peaceful environment to develop our economies. Any countries with ill intention to sobotage this delicated relationship will definitely be treated as an unfriendly neighbour and end up as an isolated country in this region.

Hope you will do more good to your country by contributing sensible comments here.

"As for your statement to server your country..it's just over-rated I've no doubt that you have fought PLA well in Nintendo or Xbox..and that's about it...but claiming your conviction to go for war is just bollywoodian.

As for me, I don't need to lie to myself...nor to prove to internet watchers how heroic I'm..."

In response i have the following to say:

I have 3 years military of military service.

To serve ones country is not "over-rated". It is an honor.

I have nothing to prove to you.

If you want to continue talking trash about war, the least you can do is put your own *** on the line. Expecting others to die for your dreams Of Chinese dominance of Asia is pathetic.

Yeah what ever Mr. Internet Rambo

say if india chooses to drill oil in south china sea, what can china really do ?????????

We will make Jammu part of contest land...it will be a living hell...that will never become property of India

If water level drops, we will make sure your oil level drops after crossing straights of Hormuz

I will gamble the fate of few merchant ships against millions of your citizens...try no to drink water for a day..then come to tell if you have courage to discuss this subject.

Not without saying that your famous Inidan Navy will have alot to answer to PLA Navy...I'm pretty sure that before you can do any harm to our marchant ship..all your ships will be sent into the bottom of Abyss at the vincinity of your sea port.

China is finding itself in 'no win' scenario day by day..
Rebuff by India and then by ASEAN. Soon there would be more players in the south china sea.
Also, China can't take military action or the world reaction would be similar to post tianmen and chinese exports would drop, leading to social unrest in china.
As said in Rajasthan, The fear of snake is bigger than the snake. ASEAN countries have seen the snake and are no more afraid of it.
Best option for China would be to resolve the dispute with ASEAN countries peacefully and exploit it's area to it's benefit.

is this your moral argument? by invoking the entire world won't help your cause...we don't buy that

Nobody is buying this Chinese crap..least of all Indian govt.
You want us to stop drilling either prove it in UN that it is your territory or stop your construction operations in PO.k ..which also is a diputed territory!!

If Pakistan section of Kashmire..than Jammu too is a contest area....as I said b4

nothing they will send a few navy ships around the region to show their agression, then issue a few more warnings and then will impose taxes on trade products and we will do the same. then both leaders will have a meeting "screw it lets be frnds again". case solved.

That is also a bollywood scenario :lol: why not...keep brainstorming

If India wants to be a "Super Power" it needs to grow some balls and help your fellow friends in your Region.

I see several drills on the way with both the Philippines and Vietnam... India should join us on these drills.

I don't now if you're false flagger..but we don't care...as for U.S want to fish on trouble whater...we will return your compliments some where else...both side has alot of enemies to cozy with.

If China contest land is property of the world..than prepare yourself to be judged for your contested land such Jammu & Kashmire...we shall make it property of the world.
Idiotic comments that can only be made by scatterbrains! And there are a dime a dozen from China out here on PDF. Sheeesh! :hitwall:

Hmm... What make you think that we will be on your side to sobotage our own life line?

No countries in ASEAN really has real intention to contain China even with any external help offered. Simple reason that we need a peaceful environment to develop our economies. Any countries with ill intention to sobotage this delicated relationship will definitely be treated as an unfriendly neighbour and end up as an isolated country in this region.

Hope you will do more good to your country by contributing sensible comments here.

Indians are very famous of dragging other nations in...such U.S, Russia, Nato, UN, ASEAN....that's copy and past keywords..so they can feel empower themself with supernatural force to overcome the evil dragon...LMAO ... Even Bollywood dare not to creat such scenario for the movie..but there is no limite for imagination....the only thing they miss I should say is ALIENS

Yep just as Indian ocean is property of the world too but India gets all nervous whenever Chinese make their presence known in the Indian ocean. Thank you India for proving your hypocrisy at its best..

any official statement from CCP after this?

Yep just as Indian ocean is property of the world too but India gets all nervous whenever Chinese make their presence known in the Indian ocean. Thank you India for proving your hypocrisy at its best..
Wake up !!

It's China , that's is nervous with India's exploration.
and you talk about Hypocrisy ????? ..:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom