What's new

South China Sea Forum

Nah just reminding you that you should enjoy life instead of worrying about China's islands. They will be nice and developed! Hope the thought gives you comfort.

You don't need to remind me anything. Remember that in this forum we can express what we want. Hope that gives you comfort.

China's intention to reclaim all of South China Sea by building up artificial islands is not going to stop the U.S. from sending warships and planes no matter what.

Correct.

USN_Fleets_%282009%29.png

BALTOPS-2014-Concludes-in-Germany.jpg

You don't need to remind me anything. Remember that in this forum we can express what we want. Hope that gives you comfort.

Damn but what really must have been a middle finger is America failing miserably in Iraq and Afghanistan, spending trillions and seeing thousands of its fighters die only to help ISIS. Another middle finger would be China mopping up diplomatically in both region. There are some more but I'm out of middle fingers.

Other than US decide to fight a war with China over these reclamation island, intimidation don't work on china

Correct.

China is not going to be intimated by anyone. History and time is on our side and we do what we have to do to defend our territory and interests.

If the democracy regime in Washington wants to escalate tension in our own backyard by sending their warships to our disputes with our neighbors, that's their choice. We'll just bring in our big guns and see who blinks first.

:dirol:

Damn but what really must have been a middle finger is America failing miserably in Iraq and Afghanistan, spending trillions and seeing thousands of its fighters die only to help ISIS. Another middle finger would be China mopping up diplomatically in both region. There are some more but I'm out of middle fingers.

Hey its okay to be mad when you have Japanese ships training in Chinese waters and still occupied Chinese islands and rename it Senkaku. I understand that feeling. I would too.

Hey its okay to be mad when you have Japanese ships training in Chinese waters and still occupied Chinese islands and rename it Senkaku. I understand that feeling. I would too.

China was so mad they didn't give a shit about it for 40 years. Hey its okay to be mad when tens of thousands of whiteboys have died for nothing in 'Nam, Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan. At least when they're shipped off to the South China Sea they'll know they'll be dying for nothing beforehand, lol.

My former post somehow is missing, weird. Any way I'm sorry to bother Nihonjin and others in a thread "concern not" to China, and I say it again next time our aircraft patroling along ECS and our navy exercising in West Pacific ESPECIALLY passing through the Miyako strait, pls feel comfortable, after all it's NOT yours to concern

China was so mad they didn't give a shit about it for 40 years. Hey its okay to be mad when tens of thousands of whiteboys have died for nothing in 'Nam, Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan. At least when they're shipped off to the South China Sea they'll know they'll be dying for nothing beforehand, lol.

Of course China is mad and still mad after all now you want to reclaim the Senkaku Islands after 40 years obviously. China hasn't hide their intentions.

So you are considering United States to escalate all out nuclear war with China over South China Sea? In that case, we also have massive 2nd strike nuclear capability for retaliation or even 1st strike if the threat is high enough level. But if talking about conventional warfare, outside of Asia, the United States military will dominate, but inside Asia against China, the USA is toast. This is reality.

I considered no such thing Nor did I say as much. There will be no nuclear war over the SCS. Any rational and logical person knows this. No rational nation is interested in committing national suicide.

If you had also read my later response to the same individual, you would have seen me say there would be no winner in an all out nuclear war.

Of course China is mad and still mad after all now you want to reclaim the Senkaku Islands after 40 years obviously. China hasn't hide their intentions.

China is just sucking up all the gas and oil under it, and pretending they're mad so Japan has to give the ROC fishing concessions.

America has been a little bitch in Asia ever since they got stomped in Korea and Nam though.

It is impossible to deter the ambitions of a global power such as the US Navy. I think it is important to stress that many people here fail to understand the shear power that is within the United States Navy.
Please my Nippon friend.why do u cheerleaders usa? U now, China have never invade your country. I truly believe that China are doing some "nasty" things just to make sure that all East asia buy a hell lot of army gear so that one day when all East Asia countries have enough firepower to kick usa out of East asia. Why will China invade ex Philippi? Or Vietnanm? I believe China is building airstrip on the disputed reef because if she don't , I can assure u that Vietnanm will give the reef to the yanks so the can build the airstrip and have enclosure China moore. So Japan friend help China kick out the yanks so both China and Japan and the rest of East Asia controls our backyard

Back
Top Bottom