What's new

South China Sea Forum

US can't miltary intimidate China, US try to bluff China to stop construction on the reclamation island becuase these island when fully equip with military installment can pose serious threat to US navy then US military will be diminish in the SCS

China is not Iran can be dictate by US military

lol so the US would lose a nuclear war to china, I guess China has a giant invisible indestructible force shield surrounding the entire country no one knows about. The US second strike capability would all of a sudden not exist either.
Well, I mean there will be no winner for both US and China in a nuclear war.
Basically, I don't think it a option for bot countries.

Agreed
You're right just this time even though you dont belong to them ethnically which should be unbiased this time
The Japanese and Pinoys are scared otherwise they would not have the drill
More scared more drills
The more the scarier

images

Ancient Chinese Art of Paper Folding

Again be civil insulting me this p word is like tell a black man the n word we are the only people who can use that word

Ignored until you go to Retard Reform School and learn how to use the following: periods, capitalization, commas.

This is what all your posts look like:

wow ic nal barely understandwhat you're writing you ashole asshol cicom NAZI azzhole you so dumb you dumb philipine good we good you know manny pacquiao macaroni bugubaga ASSHOLE

Seriously you are one f up dude!

If BuddhaPalm, Beidou2020 or other extremist Chinese PDF member made posts here, this thread will be very "colorful":cheesy::cheesy:

But I guess the reason Chinese PDF members posts in this thread with the intent to derail the topic is, well, you guys know that the CCP will do everything to twist the story and feed lies to their people... or they are just insecure.

US can't miltary intimidate China, US try to bluff China to stop construction on the reclamation island becuase these island when fully equip with military installment can pose serious threat to US navy then US military will be diminish in the SCS

China is not Iran can be dictate by US military
Indeed Steakhouse, dealing with China is a whole different ballgame than dealing with Iran. USA has to be very careful about this. This is not a walk in the park that Washington should take lightly. It would be extremely reckless for us to do so.

If BuddhaPalm, Beidou2020 or other extremist Chinese PDF member made posts here, this thread will be very "colorful":cheesy::cheesy:

But I guess the reason Chinese PDF members posts in this thread with the intent to derail the topic is, well, you guys know that the CCP will do everything to twist the story and feed lies to their people... or they are just insecure.

Just don't mind them.

Can you post more pictures ?

Indeed Steakhouse, dealing with China is a whole different ballgame than dealing with Iran. USA has to be very careful about this. This is not a walk in the park that Washington should take lightly. This would be extremely reckless for us.
Other than US decide to fight a war with China over these reclamation island, intimidation don't work on china

Well, I think PH do not have those insecure feeling.
Since you have a powerful Navy and your allies will fight to death for you.:yahoo:

Just don't mind them.

Can you post more pictures ?

Sadly I have no picture :(

Well, I think PH do not have those insecure feeling.
Since you have a powerful Navy and your allies will fight to death for you.:yahoo:

Why post here?

There are tons of threads in this forum that basically says "China stronk!" yet your lot go to this thread to either trash-talk, threaten with fictional nuclear strike or basically post "China stronk!"

land reclamation is less meaning if everyone could freely pass by sea and air

The American foreign policy has been reactionary for too long now and there is less mediation and back channel agreements and more futile attempts at trying to project power. The loss of face in front of the GCC, the loss of practical success in this issue (Islands etc), and resistance to both foreign policy shifts. ie Iran and the Pacific trade pact has shown a rudderless ship with no real plan. Even managing to alienate Russia with no tangible results. @Nihonjin1051 how would u judge this step and US policy in general??

There are tons of threads in this forum that basically says "China stronk!" yet your lot go to this thread to either trash-talk, threaten with fictional nuclear strike or basically post "China stronk!"

You should give up the dream that China will nuke PH at some point of time.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom