What's new

South China Sea Forum

lol so the US would lose a nuclear war to china, I guess China has a giant invisible indestructible force shield surrounding the entire country no one knows about. The US massive land & sea second strike capability would all of a sudden not exist either.

So you are considering United States to escalate all out nuclear war with China over South China Sea? In that case, we also have massive 2nd strike nuclear capability for retaliation or even 1st strike if the threat is high enough level. But if talking about conventional warfare, outside of Asia, the United States military will dominate, but inside Asia against China, the USA is toast. This is reality.

U.S. planes have flown close to the islands where the building has been taking place, prompting Chinese military officers to radio the approaching U.S. aircraft to notify the pilots that they are nearing Chinese sovereign territory. In response, U.S. pilots have told the Chinese that they are flying through international airspace.
The USS Fort Worth, a combat ship, has been operating in recent days in waters near the Spratlys. “We’re just not going within the 12 miles—yet,” a senior U.S. official said.

You should give up the dream that China will nuke PH at some point of time.....

It isn't my head nor in my wildest dreams.

I guess you are turning a blind eye to BuddhaPalm's posts here, seeing that a Chinese must not sell out his Chinese comrade.

Why post here?

There are tons of threads in this forum that basically says "China stronk!" yet your lot go to this thread to either trash-talk, threaten with fictional nuclear strike or basically post "China stronk!"

NO ONE in China says China is strong. They're strong enough to give aggressors like America a bloody lip, that's all that's needed. If China had that kind of slave mentality it'd be a mess like certain countries. Unlike most countries China doesn't engage in development as a dick-measuring contest.

The American foreign policy has been reactionary for too long now and there is less mediation and back channel agreements and more futile attempts at trying to project power. The loss of face in front of the GCC, the loss of practical success in this issue (Islands etc), and resistance to both foreign policy shifts. ie Iran and the Pacific trade pact has shown a rudderless ship with no real plan. Even managing to alienate Russia with no tangible results. @Nihonjin1051 how would u judge this step and US policy in general??

I think that the American members are more qualified to answer this , my friend, so let me invite the American members who have actual military backgrounds to share their conjectures @SvenSvensonov @gambit @jhungary .

For me, I would say that there are few countries in the world , right now, who have such a broad span of national interest that extends from the Atlantic to the Pacific as the United States. And a restructure of US priority is / has been happening these past 5 years. To us, what may seem as blunders or failure in strategic steps, I would conjecture that the United States Armed Forces have a deeper reason for the things they've done, or for implementation of new policies --- reasons that are known to them and not to us in the general public.

Political rather than territorial.

Hard to understand for an old man

Its okay to be mad when you have Japanese ships in Chinese waters. Not to mention those Chinese islands that the Japanese occupied which is what was it they called? SENKAKU Islands they said? Man thats a big middle finger there to China.

Yet your (TheTruth) posts indicates that China is strong in others' interpretation.

Also, if this news is not much of a threat to China, why bother posting here.

And lastly, why use Zero_Wing to quote a comment I posted here? :cheesy:

China will never go to litigation route to claim the territories because it knows that a hard slap is what it will get in return for registering frivolous claims ! :lol:

Its okay to be mad when you have Japanese ships in Chinese waters. Not to mention those Chinese islands that the Japanese occupied which is what was it they called? SENKAKU Islands they said? Man thats a big middle finger there to China.

Man that must suck, almost as much as not being able to get your shriveled dick up.

It already happened.

USS Fort Worth recent port call in Da Nang, Singapore,

It is impossible to deter the ambitions of a global power such as the US Navy. I think it is important to stress that many people here fail to understand the shear power that is within the United States Navy.

Yet your (TheTruth) posts indicates that China is strong in others' interpretation.

Also, if this news is not much of a threat to China, why bother posting here.

And lastly, why use Zero_Wing to quote a comment I posted here? :cheesy:

Do you actually think China wants to get put in a situation where it must choose between inflicting casualties on foreign nations and having its national borders violated? China doesn't fear defeat. We all fear being forced to kill Filipinos.

I apologize for misattributing you to Zero_Wing, the single worst thing I've ever said on these forums. He is like the AIDS of the internet and my post prob got infected by his butt blood.

You sound mad for some reason. Its okay buddy.

Nah just reminding you that you should enjoy life instead of worrying about China's islands. They will be nice and developed! Hope the thought gives you comfort.

150511-N-VO234-613.JPG

SOUTH CHINA SEA (May 11, 2015) The littoral combat ship USS Fort Worth (LCS 3) conducts patrols in international waters of the South China Sea near the Spratly Islands.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom