What's new

South China Sea Forum

when did 9dash line map be made?you viets r always so stuped! no chinese help no viet!
nine dashed crap line is fabricated by your government and there's no historical evidence on your claim.

when did 9dash line map be made?you viets r always so stuped! no chinese help no viet!
You write like a kindergarten. Go back study English.

In 2009 China used the 9 dash lines map to claim most of the SCS, which in turn sparked the reaction of many countries which have EEZ over it. If China had the map since 1949(I think) then why she did not show it when China claimed Paracels and Spartly in 1956, 1975 and 1988?

You write like a kindergarten. Go back study English.

In 2009 China used the 9 dash lines map to claim most of the SCS, which in turn sparked the reaction of many countries which have EEZ over it. If China had the map since 1949(I think) then why she did not show it when China claimed Paracels and Spartly in 1956, 1975 and 1988?
当中国宣布九段线的时候越南在哪里?越南那个时候还是法国的殖民地,这就是你们越南悲哀的地方,因为你们那个时候没有存在感。是中国帮助越南赶走法国殖民者和美国人,但是越南人从来不报道,你们这些被政府洗脑的人总是以为自己是世界强国,甚至是世界第三,但是被中国打得还敢叫世界第三吗?越南政府以为给自己的国民洗脑让越南人认为西沙群岛属于越南就可以对抗中国,小心到时候这些岛礁全部到中国手上时越南人的愤怒可能会把越共推翻,这就是越南不自量力的地方。

当中国宣布九段线的时候越南在哪里?越南那个时候还是法国的殖民地,这就是你们越南悲哀的地方,因为你们那个时候没有存在感。是中国帮助越南赶走法国殖民者和美国人,但是越南人从来不报道,你们这些被政府洗脑的人总是以为自己是世界强国,甚至是世界第三,但是被中国打得还敢叫世界第三吗?越南政府以为给自己的国民洗脑让越南人认为西沙群岛属于越南就可以对抗中国,小心到时候这些岛礁全部到中国手上时越南人的愤怒可能会把越共推翻,这就是越南不自量力的地方。
面对一群自不量力而故意树华为敌的猴子,东风洗地是解决越南问题最彻底的方案。

Last edited:
How can a verdict be enforced on a country like China? It can't. What's Philippines going to do if China doesn't cooperate or comply even on a verdict by an international court / tribunal?

Utter waste of time. The only way is to sort out problems mutually to the satisfaction of both countries.

Main target when using the international court, which is, the Filipinos want to expose the lies of the chinese on so-called chinese vague "historical sovereignty". :china: :haha:

China has started land reclamation work on Nanxunjiao(Gaven Reef,located far left in the pic below)according to the Philippines media:

173536be0agyyggqgdf8eh.jpg.thumb.jpg

Do more,talk less。:D
There are no Justice and Law in chinese blood, China should educate their people. specially those little young guys. they like robbing, they dont like to talk

There are no Justice and Law in chinese blood, China should educate their people. specially those little young guys. they like robbing, they dont like to talk
Don't stereo-type people like that, or you will become racist.
I think the problem is not with Chinese education but with Chinese information flow. Vietnamese have differenct sources of information other than the govt and state-run media. At least Vietnam does not put so much restriction on the Internet. On the other hand, Chinese rely on the govt for information. China heavily censors its Internet and pretty much seals itself off from the world.

Don't stereo-type people like that, or you will become racist.
I think the problem is not with Chinese education but with Chinese information flow. Vietnamese have differenct sources of information other than the govt and state-run media. At least Vietnam does not put so much restriction on the Internet. On the other hand, Chinese rely on the govt for information. China heavily censors its Internet and pretty much seals itself off from the world.

Vietnam is communist, are you serious?! You guys are the exact same, you are not better. As to information. We have information from a ton of sources, you think Chinese people don't know things, because you never been to China and talk with the people. You think Vietnam is better, because you talk with Vietnamese.

BTW, is it so difficult for you guys to understand we have a different point of view? If we are to be honest, China has as much claim to the islands as Vietnam, for we have been too connected through out our history, and Chinese history of dominance puts the islands within reach, especially since our ancient explorers have reached Australia, South Africa, and Mecca and beyond.

You talk as if the government fooled the people into believing the island to be ours, when in fact if not for the government you country would have been rubble. You know those crazy ultra nationalists you guys have that calls for war with china and thinks you can win? We have those too, except in our case, we can actually win, and it makes much less sense for us to be non confrontational.

A new class of CCG ships found being built at CSSC's Longxue Shipbuilding Base in Guangzhou,China

223305ri9bi8x8r6rx9ifi.jpg.thumb.jpg

(The smallest of the four in the dock)

More to come,a lot more。:haha:

Vietnam is communist, are you serious?! You guys are the exact same, you are not better. As to information. We have information from a ton of sources, you think Chinese people don't know things, because you never been to China and talk with the people. You think Vietnam is better, because you talk with Vietnamese.

BTW, is it so difficult for you guys to understand we have a different point of view? If we are to be honest, China has as much claim to the islands as Vietnam, for we have been too connected through out our history, and Chinese history of dominance puts the islands within reach, especially since our ancient explorers have reached Australia, South Africa, and Mecca and beyond.

You talk as if the government fooled the people into believing the island to be ours, when in fact if not for the government you country would have been rubble. You know those crazy ultra nationalists you guys have that calls for war with china and thinks you can win? We have those too, except in our case, we can actually win, and it makes much less sense for us to be non confrontational.
I didn't mean to offend you or any Chinese members. I am open to all opinions.
I don't say Vietnam is better, even we blocked some sites with anti-govt contents. But I want to point out the lack of Chinese participation into world wide social networks. Rather than joining existing networks, Chinese create their own and form a circle inside China. If I am not wrong, China has its own search engine, video sharing networks and social networks, most of which are owned by state-run firms.

I have seen 2-3 Vietnamese members in this forum who called for war with China. I think that's foolish. But there are also Chinese members provoke and use war to threaten us. Maybe they (both Vietnamese and Chinese members) are just trolls, or maybe they are warmongers. I hope our countries can solve it peacefully.

By "the government" do you mean Chinese or Vietnamese govt?

I didn't mean to offend you or any Chinese members. I am open to all opinions.
I don't say Vietnam is better, even we blocked some sites with anti-govt contents. But I want to point out the lack of Chinese participation into world wide social networks. Rather than joining existing networks, Chinese create their own and form a circle inside China. If I am not wrong, China has its own search engine, video sharing networks and social networks, most of which are owned by state-run firms.

I have seen 2-3 Vietnamese members in this forum who called for war with China. I think that's foolish. But there are also Chinese members provoke and use war to threaten us. Maybe they (both Vietnamese and Chinese members) are just trolls, or maybe they are warmongers. I hope our countries can solve it peacefully.

By "the government" do you mean Chinese or Vietnamese govt?

First our social network sites are not owned by the state, and the state does fear its power. As of this moment unless these companies do something completely crazy, they are pretty much autonomous, I'm not sure if you know, but Chinese government control is not what you think it is.

Chinese government does control the internet and spies too, US government does the same, China goes a step further, but with all social media, it's no good.

For as much as the government blocks there are more out there. So it's the definition of a fool's errand.

Chinese can very easily access Western sites if they choose to, and many do. But most don't, because they don't read English, but most of all, they consider American sources as propaganda, same way as Americans consider Chinese sources propaganda. In a way they are both right.

The exact same event reported the same way, but in different tones can have different meanings. I'm sure you know.

China doesn't use war to threaten, some people do, as is true in Vietnam. The reason is simple, this conflict is a political one and needs a political solution not a military one. The one with America is a military one and as well as political and economical. So that's a bit different.

First our social network sites are not owned by the state, and the state does fear its power. As of this moment unless these companies do something completely crazy, they are pretty much autonomous, I'm not sure if you know, but Chinese government control is not what you think it is.

Chinese government does control the internet and spies too, US government does the same, China goes a step further, but with all social media, it's no good.

For as much as the government blocks there are more out there. So it's the definition of a fool's errand.

Chinese can very easily access Western sites if they choose to, and many do. But most don't, because they don't read English, but most of all, they consider American sources as propaganda, same way as Americans consider Chinese sources propaganda. In a way they are both right.

The exact same event reported the same way, but in different tones can have different meanings. I'm sure you know.

China doesn't use war to threaten, some people do, as is true in Vietnam. The reason is simple, this conflict is a political one and needs a political solution not a military one. The one with America is a military one and as well as political and economical. So that's a bit different.
Now we are talking. I believe the language barrier prevents many people to share their opinion, and those who can share are biased at some degree.

Can you tell me your opinion about the statement "will teach Vietnam a lesson it deserves" that Chinese news report a few day ago?

Now we are talking. I believe the language barrier prevents many people to share their opinion, and those who can share are biased at some degree.

Can you tell me your opinion about the statement "will teach Vietnam a lesson it deserves" that Chinese news report a few day ago?

Nothing but nationalistic reports to cool down the population. Like I said every move by the Chinese government indicates a peaceful final solution.

Everyone of those moves seems like very threatening, and potential powder keg but why did no explosives go off? Because the real intention wasn't war, but a political solution.

Real politics are about dancing on a knife's edge, and not putting it all on the line. Vietnam being an old imperial power understands this, which is why Vietnam I believe will end this conflict with a smile. Japan being a developed nation will also end this everything in tact.

Some one has to lose out, guess who that will be. lol. This is why I always thought Vietnamese members on this forum are too aggressive and fail to see the full picture. They are oblivious to what Vietnam and China are actually doing.

Nothing but nationalistic reports to cool down the population. Like I said every move by the Chinese government indicates a peaceful final solution.

Everyone of those moves seems like very threatening, and potential powder keg but why did no explosives go off? Because the real intention wasn't war, but a political solution.

Real politics are about dancing on a knife's edge, and not putting it all on the line. Vietnam being an old imperial power understands this, which is why Vietnam I believe will end this conflict with a smile. Japan being a developed nation will also end this everything in tact.

Some one has to lose out, guess who that will be. lol. This is why I always thought Vietnamese members on this forum are too aggressive and fail to see the full picture. They are oblivious to what Vietnam and China are actually doing.
Some, my friend, only some Vietnamese members are aggressive. Same goes to some Chinese members. They just stereo-type people and hate a whole race for that.

Hopefully both VN and China govts solve this peacefully and focus on internal affairs, like corruption, unemployment and pollution.

Some, my friend, only some Vietnamese members are aggressive. Same goes to some Chinese members. They just stereo-type people and hate a whole race for that.

Hopefully both VN and China govts solve this peacefully and focus on internal affairs, like corruption, unemployment and pollution.
I hope Vietnam learn from this episode and start their nuclear weapon program right program right away. Because, the next time (there will be more )they won't be so lucky. With the North Korea help ($$) Vietnam can have a nuclear weapon in less than 10 years. Vietnam should not worry about economic sanction from the west as they had already survived one (USA embargo until 1994).

Who is Vietnam going to blame in 6-10 years, when China put them in a position that have they have to comply with its demand. The incompetent generals and politicians of today will then be in the ground or retirement home. Vietnam needs to create a weapon that the future generation can use to deter their enemy and be thankful for.

Back
Top Bottom