What's new

South China Sea Forum

If China is a police, then she is a corrupted one. The kind of police go bully street rats and extort them for money. You talk about laws yet China refuses to go to court with Philipine. And stop twisting my word around. The US may be the world police, but only the UN court decides who is the criminal.
So you admit that you are a street rat. Indeed, that you are :)

Only Chinese courts can make law in East Asia. PLA enforces the laws. You street rats are criminals so your sentence is death.
Well that was easy. A big fat guy who provoked first then started kicking the shit out of other people. He even had more people on his side. Does it not look like China and Vietnam now?
Yes the little guy thought he was the third most powerful military in the world :lol:
Now you are entering a world of pain :china:

I hope it's a lie, or it is not clever for a PM to do this.

You shouldnt campare Chinese PM with Vietnam, two PM doesnt have a same politcal knowledge level.
I don't know how things go in Europe but in Vietnam, any peaceful protests against China can be easilly turned into a riot with a few provocation. Vietnamese are not familiar with protest and how they should do it. Our govt is making a protest law.

Mr Dung did not send the SMS, the govt did. And it did tell us to not protest illegally and act acording to the law. However I don't see any problems with that.

To other posters: that DragonEmpire guy is a Nazi, I don't even want to argue with him, not that I am scared of him. Someone tell him to stop twisting my words around. Any Vietnamese members are welcome to fight him back.

Last edited:
Did you just say the majority of your population want war? Where is your "Peacful Rise" now?

US tried and failed 40 years ago, what made you think China will success?
Of course we are peaceful. After Viets are wiped out, Laotians and Cambodians will have peace at last.

China has patience. We will keep bombing you under your population levels reach 0.

I don't know how things go in Europe but in Vietnam, any peaceful protests against China can be easilly turned into a riot with a few provocation. Vietnamese are not familiar with protest and how they should do it. Our govt is making a protest law.

Mr Dung did not send the SMS, the govt did. And it did tell us to not protest illegally and act acording to the law. However I don't see any problems with that.
Yes, people go to streets and tell government what they want is people's right, but people, themselves also need to obey the social contract, which means government offers the public service to people and people support and obey the government's decision. It's very nature in West Europé, but Asian countries havent such tradition. Democracy doesnt mean 100% freedom and you can do what you want to do. No!

Vietnam was good at drag stronger countries like France and USA into mud because China is Vietnam's neighbour. Both of them must do everything careful. And the support of food, weapons came from USSR and China came Vietnam everyday. PLA in Vietnam army's uniform even came in Vietnam 40km to build a AA gun and missile frontline to help North Vietnam Army, and North Vietnam moved all factories into the PLA's frontline. Yes, there still depended on Vietnam people's blood, but without these help, Vietnam only can use spear and arrow to fight aginest France and USA. Is there someone think Vietnam would win?

BTW, I dont Think China will bomb Vietnam, which is very childlish and stupid.
We are grateful for what China did in the Vietnam war. But that cannot discount what they have been doing. You know it's much harder to turn enemies to friends, while friends become foes for a little benefit. It's never simple as 100 of my people died for your country, now 100 of your people must die for my country.

Funny how stupid Vietnamese, Filipino and Japanese desperately want their US master to start a war with China to destroy China so they can somehow become something significant. But their pathetic intelligence fail to realize that promoting war between US and China is like a little kid wants their parents to divorce. Just like Mongolia promoting war between Russia and China, Poland promoting war between Russia and EU.

U guys never learn from history, do u? ask Korean what it’s like when China and US was fighting?Ask polish about their part of WW 2 history. Now u see how Korean step out of this tension while u guys are jumping like targets.

Yes, people go to streets and tell government what they want is people's right, but people, themselves also need to obey the social contract, which means government offers the public service to people and people support and obey the government's decision. It's very nature in West Europé, but Asian countries havent such tradition. Democracy doesnt mean 100% freedom and you can do what you want to do. No!
Absolute freedom is no different from absolute chaos. (Deus Ex Human Revolution)
People don't need democracy. They need rules, bounderies... forces to protect them from invaders and from themselves. (Call of Duty Advanced Warfare)

It's funny how video game teaches us much more about the real world than text book, don't you think?

Funny how stupid Vietnamese, Filipino and Japanese desperately want their US master to start a war with China to destroy China so they can somehow become something significant. But their pathetic intelligence fail to realize that promoting war between US and China is like a little kid wants their parents to divorce. Just like Mongolia promoting war between Russia and China, Poland promoting war between Russia and EU.

U guys never learn from history, do u? ask Korean what it’s like when China and US was fighting?Ask polish about their part of WW 2 history. Now u see how Korean step out of this tension while u guys are jumping like targets.
Children want their parents to divorce because the mother is beating up the children for eating up all their food while mother is hungry. And as far as I can see Chinese members in this forum are the one who embrace the idea of war. DragonEmpire is shouting to bomb and clean Vietnam with fire in other posts.

Children want their parents to divorce because the mother is beating up the children for eating up all their food while mother is hungry.
So you admit it... children (Vietnam) are eating all the food (South China Sea) trying to leave the mother (China) hungry.... that's why Deng Xiaoping said when little children are naughty, it's time for a spanking :lol: :lol: :lol:
After all the boasting, the "third most powerful military in the world" cries like a little baby :china:

Viet Nam and China should do island swap. We give you the biggest Spratly island that we hold while you give us 12 Paracel islands that you robbed from us in 1974.

Even if you are the president or the PM of Vietnam, you have no right to offered to "swap" any territory of Vietnam.
Only the Vietnam's National Assembly has right to decide on national territories.

Both Paracels and Spratlys belong to Vietnam from centuries ago. China used force to rob the islands from Vietnam in 1974 and 1988. The action of using force to rob the islands from others that never makes a sovereignty for the chinese.

Children want their parents to divorce because the mother is beating up the children for eating up all their food while mother is hungry. And as far as I can see Chinese members in this forum are the one who embrace the idea of war. DragonEmpire is shouting to bomb and clean Vietnam with fire in other posts.
Face the reality, SCS is our important strategic shipping route, u really think we put our oil drill 981 because we care about the oil? We put the 981 in SCS because we can have reason to send battleship to protect the oil drill btw cover all of ur important military assets under our missile range, u already lose the war.

We did offer u to cooperate with us, resolve the disputes through dialog,u might even have all the oil in the SCS and sell to us, all we care about is the effective control of the SCS, u really think we just want the whole SCS become our territorial waters?why would we? It cost money and pointless. ur government is too stupid, after we build the canal in Thailand and the high speed train network, the whole south east Asian economy will be much more dynamic especially for vietnam. Now u have nothing.

Face the reality, SCS is our important strategic shipping route, u really think we put our oil drill 981 because we care about the oil? We put the 981 in SCS because we can have reason to send battleship to protect the oil drill btw cover all of ur important military assets under our missile range, u already lose the war.

We did offer u to cooperate with us, resolve the disputes through dialog,u might even have all the oil in the SCS and sell to us, all we care about is the effective control of the SCS, u really think we just want the whole SCS become our territorial waters?why would we? It cost money and pointless. ur government is too stupid, after we build the canal in Thailand and the high speed train network, the whole south east Asian economy will be much more dynamic especially for vietnam. Now u have nothing.
It does not matter what Vietnam thinks. What matters is what China wants. If Vietnam backs down now, will China stop or she take further steps? Greed is infinite, you know. Also your voice is not the voice of your govt, so don't make any wild claims like those.

China did offer cooporation, yet she was the first to make a move. If China did not want to cause any problem, maybe the rig were deployed outside Vietnam EEZ.

The number 1,400 may be right, but that must be from Chinese vessels against Vietnamese ships.
Can you believe 1,400 incidents and Chineses forces can't produce even a single photo of them?
I guess if their claim is true, then none of the Chinese on board knew how to operate a camera, or they do but their photography skills were too bad to capture the right moments ;)

It was reported that Chinese vessels even "attacked" each other to produce fake evidence :hitwall:, but I think they were washing evidence of their ramming onto Vietnamese ships.
Abnormal: Two Chinese ships themselves "sprinklers" to each other - News - Bubblews

Chinese face skin is very thick...

Well, we paid little attention to the island until China claimed much of the SCS for itself. Things started to go sour after China showed the 9 dash-line map, remember?
when did 9dash line map be made?you viets r always so stuped! no chinese help no viet!

China is one nation the world needs to chain. It's full of autistic morons.Tell your China to participate in arbitration process. Don't be a coward to face the truth.

Back
Top Bottom