What's new

South China Sea Forum

See, you still depend on the USA for major military equipment to help get the islands. Thanks for confirming.
why hesitate to get where we can get?

Russia is still the major partner. they count for about 90% of all weapons import.

But things will get interesting as soon as Uncle Sam lifts weapons embargo.

16 Vietnamese ships against 44 Chinese ships。

China expanded the restricted area in response to Vietnam‘s attempt to force its way into an earlier declared no-sail zone。

Yeah。Very true。And these guys eaily get high on wet dreams。
do you have the actual position of the rig?

in the phone call to Chinese State Councilor Yang Jiechi, Vietnam FM Pham warns China that Vietnam will take all necessary measures to protect its legitimate rights and interests.

phambinhminh.jpg.ashx

Maybe China will fix phillipine first, then comes Vietnam. Do you agree?

Didn't the Chinese mobilize 1 ship for the standoff with the Phil? Now, 44 ships for us. Are you guys trying to gang bang us or something?

I do hope it's Philippines. Everytime they do this, we should take an island.

Even if they are willing to sell, you folks can't afford it. 200m USD per plane. Save your money for the Asian games or feed the poor.
you don´t get it, do you?

the money for the game is now going for the new warships: 10 Molyina´s and 6 Gepard´s.

Warum Vietnam mehr russische Waffen braucht - Nachrichten - Gesellschaft - Stimme Russlands

Oil drilling time! No need to worry about how monkeys think.
if we are monkey, what are you? chimpanzee?

Maybe China will fix phillipine first, then comes Vietnam. Do you agree?
you changed your avatar. is it you?

No, you are welcome to start the WW III. Come on, start the war against all of your neighbors.

Vietnamese Marines: that is the perfect troop in dealing with Chinese pirates.

10329039_526531180803180_5228233457687128046_n.jpg

You are just jealous, Viet, this is insult, I will report to mod.

Malaysia, of course.

Yes, you are right, I like Viet girls too. Can you introduce some for me? Thanks.

Since you can't stop China, why not enjoy it? China didn't exploit SCS, because of offshore drilling is high cost and lack of tech, now our tech is mature, we can handle this situation in SCS.

1. I like Chinese girl appearance too, some very hot looking, but afraid of difference of culture.
2. You couldnot sure about Malaysia, just guess huh ?
3. Vietnam never say we can't protect our EEZ, it's easier for us to just protect ours, comparing to the mission of reunion of China.

just Malaysia?
I am afraid you are wrong. the native Malays are keen to kick all chinese a$$ out of the country.

ha ha ha...that is not an insulting. you should know Vietnam is the most liberal country in Asia on this matter.

Vietnam legalizes gay weddings | Gay Star News
Leading the Way: Vietnam’s Push for Gay Rights | The Diplomat

80% Malaysians are in favor of China in 2013, according to a recent report. In Indoneisia, it's more than 60%, same as Russia. And also many Malaysians see China's expansion not a threat. Let alone Thailand and Myanmar, they are friendly.

Why you so obsessed with gay, Viet, is it just because of your liberal culture? You are next Thailand, believe me.

1. I like Chinese girl appearance too, some very hot looking, but afraid of difference of culture.
2. You couldnot sure about Malaysia, just guess huh ?
3. Vietnam never say we can't protect our EEZ, it's easier for us to just protect ours, comparing to the mission of reunion of China.

Not guess, see above.

Back
Top Bottom