What's new

South China Sea Forum

You are more than welcome to get it remove.

I got 3 words for you, "come get it". We are waiting. But I will tell you this, in the next 10-20 years your army will not be fighting our manned aircraft because you are not worthy of it; but instead you will fight against our drones.
20 years ago when you drilled 70 km away from our shore and we could remove you at the time when we were so much WEAKER now, you want to bet that we can't remove this rig now?

In 10 more years, you'll regret why you do not attack us in the mid 2000's or even NOW.

that is the position of the rig (red cirle)

dau%20khi_fslz.jpg

Typical Vietnamese dirty media tactic. Paracel archipelegao is fully and completely under our current administration. They are basically complaining that the drilling area is 119 nautical miles away from Ly Son Island (administer by Vietnam) and that we cannot drill in our 18 nautical miles off Triton Island (which we administer). What a joke! LOL

You want to stop us from drilling? Perhaps grow some ball and take Paracel away from us.

This is what happen when small states are cleverly using dirty tactic to badmouth us because we are big and perceive as bully. Because we are big, we are not allow to make a claim and drill within our administration territorial EEZ right within Paracel. To get an idea of how outrageous this is. Imagine Columbia/Venezuela telling the US to stop drilling near US's offshore territory, Virgin Island.
can you tell me how far is the distance from the closest Paracel island to the rig?

20 years ago when you drilled 70 km away from our shore and we could remove you at the time when we were so much WEAKER now, you want to bet that we can't remove this rig now?

In 10 more years, you'll regret why you do not attack us in the mid 2000's or even NOW.
One thing I got to give to you is the big mouth. LOL You talk big for a small country. I can respect that. It's a shame you are our enemy, instead of friend. You know we can use a big mouth country in the upcoming decades because we got quite a bit of toys to share with.

that is the position of the rig (red cirle)

dau%20khi_fslz.jpg

can you tell me how far is the distance from the closest Paracel island to the rig?
18 nautical miles from Triton. A little off the 12 miles that consider territorial water. But it is completely within our administer Paracel's EEZ. Paracel archipelago is entitle to an EEZ because the overall structure is large enough and can sustain life. If you bring this to international court, you ain't winning the common sense and logic ground because Paracel archipelago is completely under our control, bar none.

18 nautical miles from Triton. A little off the 12 miles that consider territorial water. But it is completely within our administer Paracel's EEZ. Paracel archipelago is entitle to an EEZ because the overall structure is large enough and can sustain life. If you bring this to international court, you ain't winning the common sense and logic ground because Paracel archipelago is completely under our control, bar none.
No country on earth recognises your occupation of the Paracels.

and as far as I know, 200nm EEZ does not apply to islands, only for mainland´s shore. Even, there are international rules when EEZ´s overlap. All of these facts you ignore.

You risk a confrontation with Vietnam in the SC Sea.

133815yttyslc828ic2t22.jpg.thumb.jpg

Situation is described as “tense”.

Praying that Vietnam fires the first shot. :D

and as far as I know, 200nm EEZ does not apply to islands, only for mainland´s shore. Even, there are international rules when EEZ´s overlap. All of these facts you ignore.

Don't worry。

China has plans to explore for oil and gas in blocks a lot closer to Vietnam but still within the 9-dotted line。:D

Last edited:

So you means Japan does not have EEZ? Good idea:yahoo:

I think we have the Thread name:

What's this thread for !? swanky and arrogant !?

All hell might break loose this time?:D

If not,this thread can always be merged with the other later。

Give it a few days and see what transpires。Ok?:azn:

in 20 more years, vietnam will have nothing in SCS.
it is your destiny. you can fight against it.but in the end you will have nothing left.

better for vietnam is to make an offer to sell all their islands to china,make some money.
or you will lose it anyway.

The point is not who recognize what. The point is we administer it and the rest of the world knows that, therefore we can do what we want.

Go learn about Island archipelago, my friend. You gonna need it if you want to debate that with me.

it is your destiny. you can fight against it.but in the end you will have nothing left.

better for vietnam is to make an offer to sell all their islands to china,make some money.
selling the islands? are you crazy?
what should we do with the money? buying real estates in Shanghai? LOL

start a war against Vietnam?

ha ha ha...our women military unit is good enough to spank the weaklings from the north country :lol:

10299061_524704194319212_339087149643908527_n.jpg

Last edited:

As a popular internet phrase goes:heaven is too far, China too close.???:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom