What's new

South China Sea Forum

Keep deluding yourself. We are coming to colonize you like other nations you worship already did :lol:

Now you want to beg Russia to save you from China :omghaha:

Look at the last time they stood by while we inflicted 100,000 civilian casualties on you. This time our tanks will roll into Hanoi for 10x or 100x more casualties!

Your tanks will destroyed like this. :omghaha:

5.jpg

That PLAN exercise in James Shoal raises concern on the Indonesian military forum because that's so close to Natuna. Natuna is one of the richest oil reserves in SCS.
2304177_20121123025223.jpg

China needs a lot of oil to sustain economic growth. Chinese always silent about Natuna (its still not clear whether the nine dash claim including Natuna or not), but sometimes their attitude show something different.
I hope you Indonesia wake up, along with Malaysia.

It is just obvious that China continues a policy of intimidation: first Vietnam and Phillippines, now Malaysia. Indonesia and Brunei will be the next ones. To think otherwise is just native.

Your tanks will destroyed like this. :omghaha:
5.jpg

haha,you . have proved how powerful you are.
so DO NOT cry any more.no matter what happens lets both keep quiet.hope you can win the game.
remember,DO NOT CRY

I hope you Indonesia wake up, along with Malaysia.
It is just obvious that China continues a policy of intimidation: first Vietnam and Phillippines, now Malaysia. Indonesia and Brunei will be the next ones. To think otherwise is just native.
CRYING........
dont you know that no matter how big your antiChina alliance is,the first destroyed would forever be your dear motherland if war is coming.

CRYING........
dont you know that no matter how big your antiChina alliance is,the first destroyed would forever be your dear motherland if war is coming.
promoting...not crying

I think the 10 ASEAN countries should unite under the Vietnamese banner. What is better: Chinese or Vietnamese rule over SE Asia? The latter is better, for sure.

:cheers:

promoting...not crying

I think the 10 ASEAN countries should unite under the Vietnamese banner. What is better: Chinese or Vietnamese rule over SE Asia? The latter is better, for sure.

hahahahha are you nuts ?
better for you to consult to psychiatrist.

promoting...not cryingI think the 10 ASEAN countries should unite under the Vietnamese banner. What is better: Chinese or Vietnamese rule over SE Asia? The latter is better, for sure.:cheers:
we are not interested in rolling SE ASIA.the only country who has such hobby is your daiViet!

Well, djsjs seem like want our shjt, so he crying that China want get our country ( they said we said all delusion, dreaming, crying or shjt..., but he want it and crying about it so much)

Same on zxmint kid, he praise me when I said I admit mighty of China, he want every Vietnamese act like me, but very angry when I said Vietnam will accept China just at time when she was strong and GOOD enough...

Well, So he bring up "betray" chorus that China government sing for his ears and said China no need we accept anything. LOL

If he say so, what did they doing all around here? Crying all days about how mighty of China and how China can destroy anyone stand against his arrogant. What did they gain from those crap words? Would China do like they said? Is that everyone respect and admit mighty of China (or Chinese?) >>> All bullshjt :lol:

we are not interested in rolling SE ASIA.the only country who has such hobby is your daiViet!
It doesn´t matter if you like it or not. Thanks to your aggressive moves against Vietnam and others in the region, we can convince them all to unite under our banner.

Dai Viet is not only a phrase but a promised land, you know. :woot:

It doesn´t matter if you like it or not. Thanks to your aggressive moves against Vietnam and others in the region, we can convince them all to unite under our banner. Dai Viet is not only a phrase but a promised land, you know. :woot:
wet dream.can you explain what the promised land is?

wet dream.can you explain what the promised land is?
the Promised Land - in the Bible: Canaan, the land promised by God to Abraham and his descendants; Gen. 12:7

Under Đại Việt (大越 "Great Viet"), all Southeast Asians would enjoy prosperity and security under protection of Vietnam. Any single nation in the region is too small if it stands alone. United, we will change the history. Dai Viet= a promised land.

I know you are against the idea. But who cares?

the Promised Land - in the Bible: Canaan, the land promised by God to Abraham and his descendants; Gen. 12:7
Under Đại Việt (大越 "Great Viet"), all Southeast Asians would enjoy prosperity and security under protection of Vietnam. Any single nation in the region is too small if it stands alone. United, we will change the history. Dai Viet= a promised land.
I know you are against the idea. But who cares?
you dont even know the meaning of your country name,not to mention 越,and before knowing all above,大越 is just a joke

you dont even know the meaning of your country name,not to mention 越,and before knowing all above,大越 is just a joke
Đại Việt (大越 [ɗâjˀ vjə̀t], literally "Great Viet") is the official name of Vietnamese dynasties beginning with the rule of Lý Thánh Tông (r. 1054–1072), the third king of the Lý Dynasty.

Dai Viet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what is the meaning of Vietnam?
You are funny. I think you troll a bit.

Vietnam literally means Viet living in the south (nam=south). Why south? Because Vietnam lies south of China. What else?

Back
Top Bottom