What's new

South China Sea Forum

sigh..

its has a 300 km range and is land based, china doesnt even need its navy to invade vietnam as there is a fairly long land boarder, if we're fighting over the islands yakhont is going to be useless cause the islands are much more than 300 kms away from vietnam mainland.
These Viets have no concept of mid-course guidance, thus they keep bragging about 300km range despite they do not have the capability to attack target at that distance. They do not understand the target needs to be illuminated by a radar and positional data fed back to the missile during its flight.

We've been your masters, while I can't say the same for the other way around. The video only proves Viets only engage when you see a civilian agency, while you flee faster than rats everytime we send out military patrol.

Yes, You : Manchu controlled China in the past but no Viet,

Đống Đa is the place where, over 200 years ago, Emperor Quang Trung (reigning 1788-1792) defeated the 290,000-strong Qing invading army. In the evening of the 4th and on the 5th days of the 1st lunar month – that is 29-30 January 1789 – the enemy redoubt in Khương Thượng was overwhelmed by Vietnamese forces and its Commanding Officer, General Sầm Nghi Đốngi (Manchu Commandor), committed suicide. Thereafter, the Commander-in-Chief of the Expeditionary Corps, General Tôn Sĩ Nghị, hurried away from the Vietnamese capital and ran back to China in panic.

When chinese is using surveillanceships we send out in the same categorical Police guard-ship to stop chinese provocatuers.

Yes, You : Manchu controlled China in the past but no Viet,

Đống Đa is the place where, over 200 years ago, Emperor Quang Trung (reigning 1788-1792) defeated the 290,000-strong Qing invading army. In the evening of the 4th and on the 5th days of the 1st lunar month – that is 29-30 January 1789 – the enemy redoubt in Khương Thượng was overwhelmed by Vietnamese forces and its Commanding Officer, General Sầm Nghi Đốngi (Manchu Commandor), committed suicide. Thereafter, the Commander-in-Chief of the Expeditionary Corps, General Tôn Sĩ Nghị, hurried away from the Vietnamese capital and ran back to China in panic.

When chinese is using surveillanceships we send out in the same categorical Police guard-ship to stop chinese provocatuers.
We've been your masters on and off since Qin dynasty more than 2000 years ago. Can you say the same the other way around? Of course you can't, because your history revolves around you being colonized by foreign powers.

Where was your airforce when we patrolled the area? Staying home like little scared monkeys.

We've been your masters on and off since Qin dynasty more than 2000 years ago. Can you say the same the other way around? Of course you can't, because your history revolves around you being colonized by foreign powers.

Where was your airforce when we patrolled the area? Staying home like little scared monkeys.

Base on your idiot logic: Japanse and Braitain were you masters recently.

Our airforce Vietnam sends fighter jets to patrol Spratly. A pair of Su-27 fighter jets has embarked on regular patrols of the Truong Sa (Spratly) archipelago in the East Sea, a state military newspaper reported recently. Vietnam began the missions June 15, sending the Russian-made Sukhoi fighters from Phu Cat airport in central Binh Dinh Province, according to Dat Viet newspaper.
It was air division 372’s first regular flight to the area. One of two other main air divisions, 370, started flight patrols to Truong Sa in 1988.
Combat pilots Le Hong Son and Nguyen Hong Tuan, both 31, flew the two jets for the 1,300 kilometers, roundtrip, between Phu Cat and Truong Sa.
“I feel moved,” Son said as he held a bouquet of flowers presented to him upon returning to the mainland.
“I could see my comrades on the island waving flags and hands to greet me. I could see the lighthouse on it clearly.”

Vietnam sends fighter jets to patrol Spratly

Base on your idiot logic: Japanse and Braitain were you masters recently.

Our airforce Vietnam sends fighter jets to patrol Spratly. A pair of Su-27 fighter jets has embarked on regular patrols of the Truong Sa (Spratly) archipelago in the East Sea, a state military newspaper reported recently. Vietnam began the missions June 15, sending the Russian-made Sukhoi fighters from Phu Cat airport in central Binh Dinh Province, according to Dat Viet newspaper.
It was air division 372’s first regular flight to the area. One of two other main air divisions, 370, started flight patrols to Truong Sa in 1988.
Combat pilots Le Hong Son and Nguyen Hong Tuan, both 31, flew the two jets for the 1,300 kilometers, roundtrip, between Phu Cat and Truong Sa.
“I feel moved,” Son said as he held a bouquet of flowers presented to him upon returning to the mainland.
“I could see my comrades on the island waving flags and hands to greet me. I could see the lighthouse on it clearly.”

Vietnam sends fighter jets to patrol Spratly
Japanese never managed to control more than 1/3 of China. Britain never managed to control more than 1/100 of China. Sure they invaded, but they couldn't colonize the country. You on the other hand, were thoroughly colonized kept as obediant slaves. You even adopted a Western alphbet writing system like good little pets.

Maybe you should talk to your Su-30 pilots about their experience of getting their planes locked on more than a dozen times. They haven't popped their head back out whenever we showed up since.

Japanese never managed to control more than 1/3 of China. Britain never managed to control more than 1/100 of China. Sure they invaded, but they couldn't colonize the country. You on the other hand, were thoroughly colonized kept as obediant slaves. You even adopted a Western alphbet writing system like good little pets.

Maybe you should talk to your Su-30 pilots about their experience of getting their planes locked on more than a dozen times. They haven't popped their head back out whenever we showed up since.

very sad, my answer was deleted. Look at yourself first.
Hanji and Latin alphabet is innocent symbol for wrtting, it's world wide used. Don't forget that we have been wipped out all invaders who invaded in to Vietnam.

When you are claiming a piece of territory on the other side of the sea, so far from your own, it can properly be called greed and aggression. You Chinese behave like that because you have been humiliated by Europeans at the time when you thought you have the most advanced civilization.

no sir unlike you i list things that actually happened, not stuff like hurr durr india super power while million starve to death

What is it with Chinese members and their ritual to mention figures of starvation deaths in India with no recent verified source?

heres a piece that mentions it

India, China Navies Face-Off

The article mentions everything what you said except the Chinese accent part.

When you are claiming a piece of territory on the other side of the sea, so far from your own, it can properly be called greed and aggression. You Chinese behave like that because you have been humiliated by Europeans at the time when you thought you have the most advanced civilization.
Yeah yeah we are greed and aggression, so what? We behave what we like, do you like it?

We are still no match for the EU or US, we know that but it is the problem of the future. Now we are only bullying countries like you, let see what EU will do? And let see what you can do? Oh we are partly colonized in the past if you like, but that is the past, now we are strong and aggressive, and nothing else matter. Do you have any excuse?

Oh the China is coming, shout louder then see who will help you? Maybe the Viets? OK both of you should shout louder, maybe the Indians or the Americans may hear your helpless voices, help me, help me. Maybe they will give you some money or hardware. Oh we really want the no1 position of the USA and we really want you to drag more money from the US and keep them in spending on nonsense countries like you. The US want to race with China? We accept it, let see who will bankrupt first.

Since you Flips and Viets whine so much, I'm going to put it in simple terms for you. You can think of us as the devil and we couldn't care less. Borders have always been fluidic, changing depending on the power of the state. That's the hard truth of history. Everybody can bring all sorts of historical evidence and then argue for eternity without result. In the end only economic and military power matter. The rise of every great power in history has been accompanied by expansion of their territory, and China would be no different than Romans, Mongols, Spanish, British and American that came before us.

If that's too complicated for you, then simply this: Law of the Jungle.

Since you Flips and Viets whine so much, I'm going to put it in simple terms for you. You can think of us as the devil and we couldn't care less. Borders have always been fluidic, changing depending on the power of the state. That's the hard truth of history. Everybody can bring all sorts of historical evidence and then argue for eternity without result. In the end only economic and military power matter. The rise of every great power in history has been accompanied by expansion of their territory, and China would be no different than Romans, Mongols, Spanish, British and American that came before us.

Law of Jungle apply for animals not for humankind.

Look in a history book Viet. Which great power in history did not expand their border? Or do you Viets prefer to live in a fantasy world?

- Persia
- Greece
- Carthage
- Rome
- Han
- Tang
- Umayyad
- Mongol
- Ottoman
- Spain
- Portugal
- Netherland
- British
- American

All of these went on a path of conquest. It's the natural cycle of rising powers.

Look in a history book Viet. Which great power in history did not expand their border? Or do you Viets prefer to live in a fantasy world?

- Persia
- Greece
- Carthage
- Rome
- Han
- Tang
- Umayyad
- Mongol
- Ottoman
- Spain
- Portugal
- Netherland
- British
- American

All of these went on a path of conquest. It's the natural cycle of rising powers.

You forget that all of them were going to collapse. I think China and US will share same fate.

Back
Top Bottom