What's new

South China Sea Forum

Wow new targets for the US patriot Missiles or the Philippines and Vietnam new Spyder defense missiles system or maybe Manpad would do
Philippines will have to be neutralized through a bombing and blockade campaign. Otherwise, you will let the USN use your territory as a staging ground. Just wait until we build our new military base on Scarborough Shoal and drop precision guided payload all over Manila. Viets are easy to deal with. Guangzhou military region PLA ground forces can overthrow their regime directly within two weeks from the start of conflict.

This is just the beginning. Our J-20 enters service next year so it will also conduct strikes from our South China Sea island bases.

I hope and I am pretty sure that J11B and J20 are far better than F22 and coming F35. Bring down an american plane to bring them to their sense. As of now they are playing with China but they don't know, the day dragon will roar it will be the last day of this world.

China should use this territorial violation by the US along with Japan's return to militarism to do 5 things:

1) remove no-first-use nuclear policy.
2) remove minimal nuclear deterrence policy.
3) remove no-military-alliance policy.
4) remove no-overseas-military-bases policy.
5) increase military budget to $500 billion (5% of GDP).

1996 Taiwan crisis was the start of China's military modernisation. This current crisis should be used by CPC hardliners to justify going from a military modernisation to a full scale military buildup to accelerate China's military power.

Don't ever let a crisis go to waste.

China should simply reveal the numbers of strategic nukes to the US. Once a Chinese general said that China could bomb hundreds of US cities in the second strike. There must be some substances to support the claim.

Since US attached their carriers to the nuclear policy, China shoud also attach islands/reefs in SCS and ECS to a new policy. We have plenty of tactic toys such as miniaturized neutron and hydrogen weapons to make sure that those islands/reefs are under control.

It's time to talk about an anti-US military alliance with Russia.

You mean Vietnam, Malaysia and Taiwan will allow India or US military base on their soil? If not then explain what you mean with foothold

We (US) have closer relations with Taiwan than you. Vietnam may allow bases but not sure of malaysia. Phillipines Is already allowing

26209ae.jpg

Nice deterrent to ensure that peace and tranquility prevail in the SCS.

You are a cute Pinoy. I have only respect for the Filipino. We should further enhance bilateral trade.

Of course if you call strong arming a country compromise naturally you would want because you guys are arrogant SOB's who stilling living in the past and want to recreate world in your image like some kind of gods that and for your egos and thanks for saying i'm cute weirdo as if you did see personally.

Of course if you call strong arming a country compromise naturally you would want because you guys are arrogant SOB's who stilling living in the past and want to recreate world in your image like some kind of gods that and for your egos and thanks for saying i'm cute weirdo as if you did see personally.

I judge you by the way you talk/write, my friend. Our writing is often a reflection of our personality/of the way we think/speak.

We are a very future-oriented nation. Hence we are engaged in many long-term policies, strategies and investment. A nation should at least plan for the next five-decade, in my view, and be flexible enough to update the terms as the conditions on the ground change.

Last edited:

Did he decide to leave?

My non-professional advice is, do not take this stuff too seriously.

Real life is outside and history is happening before our eyes. Keep upbeat!

Off-topic, maybe I should dedicate some Latin proverbs as my signature to sound more professional.

You called me cute what you seen me weirdo anyhow if that true that means you suck in logical thought then:woot:

You are cute with respect to the way you write, which is probably the way you talk.

I mean it. The meaner you try to get, the cuter you become. Ain't it so, @opruh ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom