What's new

South China Sea Forum

japan and america the evil initiatiors of war crimes and human tragedies, one pre one post WW2
birds of ugly feathers flock together!

I love you too, my sweet darling. Birds of a lovely feather embrace together . Come, embrace us and join the Dance ;)

yes, we usually have little mercy to our enemy, we have a very long military tradition. remember the Trung sisters, Trưng Trắc and Trưng Nhị? the swords are sharp.

trung-sister-freedom-fighters.jpg

Yes I remember the Trung Sisters. Beautiful as they were graceful in crushing the enemies of Viet Nam.

:)

Someone here is losing their mind, saying that US and Japan are evil because the former just sailed a ship near their "islands" while the latter is "rising militarily"...and also indirectly implying that China is a "saint".

The effects of the red koolaid is too strong! :pop:

yes, we usually have little mercy to our enemy, we have a very long military tradition. remember the Trung sisters, Trưng Trắc and Trưng Nhị? the swords are sharp.

trung-sister-freedom-fighters.jpg

LOve the look of Chinese girls whom you viets get the inspirations from Chinese martial arts novels and movies

I love you too, my sweet darling. Birds of a lovely feather embrace together . Come, embrace us and join the Dance ;)

You can find your viet bros as you soul and physical mates

You seduction is very disgusting

Take your pinoy bros as well jpnese if you're lonely

I can understand the rage of the US so it has to do something about it, anything, but I really don't understand why Japanese and viets are so excited here.

So far, China has never officially declared 12 nautical miles territory waters surrounding those islands, as those islands may not even have legitimate 12 nautical miles territory waters to begin with, based on International laws.

Now all of sudden, everybody is talking as if China has already owned 12 miles territory waters as a matter of fact. On top of it, China now has a perfect reason to militarize those islands. Don't know how more stupid they can be.

But you see,The problem is still there.Do China accept that US can patrol in our territorial waters?What you have said doesn't have much thing to do with the problem which discussed in this thread.
I haven't said the constraction is of no use.It is useful but not gonna stop USA somehow magically.

The US action is symbolic in nature, and Chinese diplomatic protest is also symbolic in nature. Its not that different from China and Japan sending routine patrols to the Diaoyu island where neither side recognize the claim of the other. The only difference is that US doesn't have a claim itself to any of the water, thus its action is actually of less legal ramification.

Did you hear bro? Viet Nam navy invited JMDF Fleet to joint patrol near your islands in SCS.

Hmm, excited ? I am. :)

Nothing new, they've always patrolled this region. Freedom of navigation , I suppose, is guaranteed .
US is just assuring his ally in this region that he is stand beside them if China do any harm

The US action is symbolic in nature, and Chinese diplomatic protest is also symbolic in nature. Its not that different from China and Japan sending routine patrols to the Diaoyu island where neither side recognize the claim of the other. The only difference is that US doesn't have a claim itself to any of the water, thus its action is actually of less legal ramification.

Of course they are symbolic just to appease the hawks who are seeing even their closiest allies in EU are cozying up to China
Their gestures are showing to their little cohots in the pacific that they are still the boss

All wise people would think so
US to fight for the philippines? or vietnamese?
You people are naive indeed

Election year is coming
The Democrates want votes

I though you and your comrades ARE the ones who said that? :woot:

You should understand they will not stop coming into our territotial waters if we don't act more seriously.That is the point of all my posts.

LOve the look of Chinese girls whom you viets get the inspirations from Chinese martial arts novels and movies

You can find your viet bros as you soul and physical mates

You seduction is very disgusting

Take your pinoy bros as well jpnese if you're lonely

Seduction? I wasn't trying to seduce anyone. I was just showing you my kind affection as a friend. I didn't know you interpreted my kindness as sexually seductive. Perhaps you mistranslated me. My darling colleague!

I can understand the rage of the US so it has to do something about it, anything, but I really don't understand why Japanese and viets are so excited here.

So far, China has never officially declared 12 nautical miles territory waters surrounding those islands, as those islands may not even have legitimate 12 nautical miles territory waters to begin with, based on International laws.

Now all of sudden, everybody is talking as if China has already owned 12 miles territory waters as a matter of fact. On top of it, China now has a perfect reason to militarize those islands. Don't know how more stupid they can be.

These islands do have a 12nm territorial water per UNCLOS as none of the reef where China did the land reclamation was fully submerged during low tide.

Article6
Reefs
In the case of islands situated on atolls or of islands having fringing reefs, the baseline for measuring the breadth of the territorial sea is the seaward low-water line of the reef, as shown by the appropriate symbol on charts officially recognized by the coastal State.

Of course as the ownership of the islands/reefs themselves is under dispute, whether other states recognize such possession as yours is where the disagreement lies, not the 12nm territorial water. I think a lot of media reports are misleading or simply making false statements.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom