What's new

South China Sea Forum

what has to do with Japan and Vietnam, if a war breaks out between China and America?
the winner will be the new master of Asia. the loser... well, think of yourselves.

hahaha, prospects for the future? ;)

Come brother let us prepare for a bright future...the scion of Trung and Jimmu shall bask in Glory.

The peaceful rays of the Sun shall give light and dispel darkness... :)

what has to do with Japan and Vietnam, if a war breaks out between China and America?
the winner will be the new master of Asia. the loser... well, think of yourselves.

yes, we invite all friendly nations, especially Japan to come to the party. Have I mentioned the russians are invited, too? :-)
because you two are expendable from the view of China and US, a perfect battle ground for us to have a fair fighting.

If the war happene on any of our soils, russians will definately jump in whther it like or not, and that will be a doomday for earth. so that will not happen.

Get a brain

The constructions are important
We dont intercept as yet because our airplanes and vessels do not have the reach and infra to support them:

Keep building China!

Let the jpnese collect as much intel as they want meantime!

Read these:
Chinese Top Gun 'Barrel Rolled' Over US Plane
UPDATED: Chinese Aircraft May Have Conducted an Unsafe Intercept of U.S. Surveillance Plane Last Week - USNI News
You think China will bomb the US destroyer?And there are already vessels around US destroyer.

because you two are expendable from the view of China and US, a perfect battle ground for us to have a fair fighting.

If the war happene on any of our soils, russians will definately jump in whther it like or not, and that will be a doomday for earth. so that will not happen.
you are a delusional boy. ask the russians if they want to join China to anger Vietnam?

It is childish for Obama to show their destroyer there after getting sour over improvement of our relationships with EU

What?Have I said that?So paking some planes in those islands will magically stop the patrol of Yankees?

Dont spew your nonsense here kid
What is the time now in China
Time to go to bed

hahaha, prospects for the future? ;)

Come brother let us prepare for a bright future...the scion of Trung and Jimmu shall bask in Glory.

The peaceful rays of the Sun shall give light and dispel darkness... :)
my prediction is:

Japan will return to the glorious days of the Empire, while Vietnam to the days of the Le Dynasty. the most powerful period of our history. Let unite our forces and fight against the Tyranny!

The main goal for the Pinoys and these Viets have always been: US will stop China's land reclamations and constructions. If the only thing the US does is sending recon planes or ships for patrol what has actually been achieved? None of these objectives :lol: , other than yup we Americans can come and go as we please in International waters.
The above animals go nuts jumping with joy for such an accomplishment. Point taken, now we get back to work once again. What is the US gonna do once we launch our Southern ADIZ? :rofl: Or what are the Viets expecting the Americans gonna do on their behalf?

my prediction is:

Japan will return to the glorious days of the Empire, while Vietnam to the days of the Le Dynasty. the most powerful period of our history. Let unite our forces and fight against the Tyranny!

Tyrannies are the yankees and imperial jpnese now on revival

That will be an efficient fight for us, one stone 2 angry birds

The Americans , as guarantors of regional peace and security , will not engage in militaristic provocations . They merely are reiterating their official position in the freedom of navigation in the SCS. I suppose the JMSDF will join in this patrol as co-guarantors of freedom
Of navigation.

my prediction is:

Hehehe you speak so sweetly, my brother. It is time we begin the dance for blessings.... :)

Soon the Sun God will renew us with vigor. The Great Amaterasu....

japan and america the evil initiatiors of war crimes and human tragedies, one pre and during, the other one post WW2
birds of ugly feathers flock together!

The Americans , as guarantors of regional peace and security , will not engage in militaristic provocations . They merely are reiterating their official position in the freedom of navigation in the SCS. I suppose the JMSDF will join in this patrol as co-guarantors of freedom
Of navigation.

Hehehe you speak so sweetly, my brother. It is time we begin the dance for blessings.... :)

Soon the Sun God will renew us with vigor. The Great Amaterasu....
yes, we usually have little mercy to our enemy, we have a very long military tradition. 2,000 years. remember the Trung sisters, Trưng Trắc and Trưng Nhị? the swords are sharp.

trung-sister-freedom-fighters.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom