What's new

South China Sea Forum

Time to build more of this and start our part of drilling in the Indian Ocean: :china:

133644330_14107838477901n.jpg

Bangladesh has opened itself to investors to drill in the bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean. One of the countries they're looking at as potential investors are China. China, UAE and the lot. China has made a lot of deals with Bangladesh and it has got India on the edge of its seat. China proposed to help build the deep sea port at sonadia island. China also wants BCIM corridor, one of the main reasons why is because it wants to grow its exports. It would take a shorter time to export from kumming to bangladesh. China has a!so offered bangladesh two submarines, so it can fend itself from agreesive myanmur and big brother India. Bangladesh wants this, Bangladesh is looking at its future, a sustainable blue economy, with the by of Bengal and as an importing and exporting hub. The Chinese have expressed particular interest due to geo politics, but Bangladesh said they will remain neutral on all fronts. Bangladesh is aiming to become the switzerland of the east and I think it could work with chomas help.

If war breaks out again, I hope the Indians will not be like 1962, Confuse right and wrong,said China's "invasion" of you,u transnational Indochina, and the Indian Ocean to the South China Sea steal China Petroleum,
it seems you are always pursuing a forward policy. 心比天高,命比纸薄India did not have the strength, but greedy, than American too much.Even if the US, there is no high-profile India.
不见棺材不落泪,
avarice Rapistcious must get proper lessons

Invade and take it already. Please stop crying. Thanks. :coffee:

I dont mean to be rude.
But I dont think any country on the planet would like to invade you and start feeding the billion peoples mouth.....
So you are safe as far as the social aspect is concerned. lol

Time for China to kick out India out of BRICS and build military bases in Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and arm those countries with strategic weapons.

Then finance and encourage the dozens of separatist movements inside India.

Destabilise the Indian regime.

Time for China to stop treating India as a 'partner' and treat it as an enemy.

Notice the change in China's tone. It knows Modi is no MMS :)

"At the same time, the ministry's reaction was noticeably less harsh compared to Beijing's stance three years back when the ONGC has begun oil exploration in the area in collaboration with a Vietnamese government company. China said it would not object to exploration by India if it was conducted in an area that was outside its claims of sovereignty.

When India conducted exploration outside our claim why we bother to rise our tone:rolleyes:?...try otherwise :lol:

Time to build more of this and start our part of drilling in the Indian Ocean: :china:

133644330_14107838477901n.jpg

I would build missile defences in Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and station Chinese air and naval assets in military bases in those countries.

If war breaks out again, I hope the Indians will not be like 1962, Confuse right and wrong,said China's "invasion" of you,u transnational Indochina, and the Indian Ocean to the South China Sea steal China Petroleum,
it seems you are always pursuing a forward policy. 心比天高,命比纸薄India did not have the strength, but greedy, than American too much.Even if the US, there is no high-profile India.
不见棺材不落泪,
avarice Rapistcious must get proper lessons
I hope no war because i don't want us to give back their military equipment after we defeat them like 1962. :crazy:

China has dozens of type 056 corvettes, destroy any Indian oil rig in SCS and see what India will do about it.

China has dozens of type 056 corvettes, destroy any Indian oil rig in SCS and see what India will do about it.
India can only do something.....if China does what you think China will do...Kids these days..THIS IS NOT 1962....and India is no pushover..so lets just keep giving warnings that should do for now.

Bangladesh has opened itself to investors to drill in the bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean. One of the countries they're looking at as potential investors are China. China, UAE and the lot. China has made a lot of deals with Bangladesh and it has got India on the edge of its seat. China proposed to help build the deep sea port at sonadia island. China also wants BCIM corridor, one of the main reasons why is because it wants to grow its exports. It would take a shorter time to export from kumming to bangladesh. China has a!so offered bangladesh two submarines, so it can fend itself from agreesive myanmur and big brother India. Bangladesh wants this, Bangladesh is looking at its future, a sustainable blue economy, with the by of Bengal and as an importing and exporting hub. The Chinese have expressed particular interest due to geo politics, but Bangladesh said they will remain neutral on all fronts. Bangladesh is aiming to become the switzerland of the east and I think it could work with chomas help.
Bangladesh has little to no oil reserves :bounce::bounce: how much you think is if offshore?? is there a study

China is saying one thing while doing another. they are just buying time. they have no interest in solving the disputes with dialogue and compromise.

Exactly!

Chinese interests are far better served if India is embroiled in petty border disputes & by taking India's focus away from economic development.

Time for China to kick out India out of BRICS and build military bases in Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and arm those countries with strategic weapons.

Then finance and encourage the dozens of separatist movements inside India.

Destabilise the Indian regime.

Time for China to stop treating India as a 'partner' and treat it as an enemy.

And provide Nuclear weapons and long range ballistic missiles to India's rivals, may be?
Oh wait, you already did that!

Now, how would you like it if India returns the favor with arming all of Indo-china with Nuclear weapons with missiles -- "to go" ?!

And provide Nuclear weapons and long range ballistic missiles to India's rivals, may be?
Oh wait, you already did that!

Now, how would you like it if India returns the favor with arming all of Indo-china with Nuclear weapons with missiles -- "to go" ?!

India will need Russian permission for that :lol:

Exactly!

Chinese interests are far better served if India is embroiled in petty border disputes & by taking India's focus away from economic development.

China would love nothing more than India getting into a war with Pakistan and stagnating India's economic development.

Then fund India's separatist movements to destabilise India.

Back
Top Bottom