What's new

South China Sea Forum

After 1954, China and Noth Vietnam signed in Geneva Accords. Island belong to South Vietnam. North Vietnam didn't has right about Islands of South Vietnam.

Are there any actual historical evidences? You know the Ming dynasty map you are always talk about? Certainly someone must have snap a pic or two of it.

Modern books and maps can be easily printed each years so a minor change is hardly noticable. Our gov can just regard them as typo mistakes, especially before 1975 documents.

Also the letter of Mr Dong has already been explained to Vietnamese as an political gesture rather than accepting the right to control the island (I believe a Vietnamese poster has put up a long post about this).

Last edited:
LOL, so this is "so-call" "newly build" 15000 tons patrol ship which so many Chinese keep swank about it so much ... :rofl:

Of course it's not new, 2x >10,000ton Ocean Support Ships retired from PLAN and join China Fshery Administration as patrolling ships.

Now they'r China law-enforcement vessels "渔政 N.o21" and "渔政 N.o88", i think It's big enough to deal with Vietnam's fish boats and VIETNAM COAST GUARD, do u agree ? :coffee:

Future many old 3,000~ 5,000ton PLAN warships will retire, like 14x 051 DDGs and 20x 053H FFGs ( 052D/055, 054B(057) and 056 will replace them ) it's best idea to let all join CHINA COAST GUARD as patrolling ships. :tup: Remove weapons system and repaint the color is much cheaper than building a new patrolling ship, and they'r big enough !

Last edited:
Japan owns Senkakus: Taiwan’s Lee

TAIPEI – Former Taiwanese President Lee Teng-hui repeated Thursday that the Senkaku Islands belong to Japan.

The islets are “Japanese territory based on international law,” Lee, 91, said in a speech to Japanese employees at a Taipei hotel.

The uninhabited islets long administered by Japan in the East China Sea are also claimed by China and Taiwan, which call them Diaoyu and Tiaoyutai, respectively.

Lee said the issue is whether Taiwanese fishermen can use the fishing grounds near the islets and said he was hopeful that ongoing fisheries talks progress between Japan and Taiwan.

A pact that took effect between Japan and Taiwan last year allows Taiwanese fishing boats to operate in certain areas near the islands, but specific operational rules are still lacking.

The one-hour speech, which included a question-and-answer session, was delivered in Japanese. Lee grew up in Taiwan when it was under Japanese rule.

Japan owns Senkakus: Taiwan's Lee | The Japan Times

Certainly there is video of some of the 1400 attacks. So far the only boat ramming video I have seen would not count.
China always claims to have evidences, yet refuse to show them. Even Chinese posters say that their media used Vietnam pics and vids in the news (somehow managed to twist the story around). Don't know what China is planing.

China always claims to have evidences, yet refuse to show them. Even Chinese posters say that their media used Vietnam pics and vids in the news (somehow managed to twist the story around). Don't know what China is planing.
Can you Believe China have not such videos? For me, I dont believe it. But you, yourself can think about the reason. Chinese people's hostile feeling toward Vietnam has risen to an unbelieveable level now. If the government showed some Vietnam's negative video, I can hardly believe what will be happend.

Can you Believe China have not such videos? For me, I dont believe it. But you, yourself can think about the reason. Chinese people's hostile feeling toward Vietnam has risen to an unbelieveable level now. If the government showed some Vietnam's negative video, I can hardly believe what will be happend.

China is strong, she showed her muscle, it is logic of invaders could do to bully Vietnam.

20140606105848-1.jpg

A vessel of the China Coast Guard attacked a ship of the Vietnam Fisheries Surveillance.

Last edited:
China is strong, she showed her muscle, it is logic of invaders could do to bully Vietnam.
At least, Chinese government has never done something like what Nguyen Tan Dung did, send the sms and encourage people to "protect" the intrest of China. Too many Vietnam people in China still live good.

poor china they fight japan and they has to get it from vietnam
I can tell you the truth, according to the national power of China, if China, herself didnt make some stupid mistakes like in Sino-Japanese naval battle. Japan has no chance. Northern China Fleet was the strongest fleet in Asia, but Emoress CiXi wanted to celebrate her birthday and built Imperial Park, and Chinese fleet even only could fire bullets for training during the war since all Money has benn used to build the Imperial Park. Stupid!

Last edited:
I believe they have some. China always prepares since they are the one starting this situation. Yet maybe the vid isn't negative for Vietnam, but negative for China. For example in 1988 Johnson South Reef Skirmish, China had some footage but only released it (heavily editted) after more than 20 years. You know who did the similar thing? The USA. In recent years they released a bunch of Vietnam war footages. China and US must have similar reasons to do that.

And as far as I know, Chinese are also hostile toward Japanese for what they did to China in WW2. If Japan can take it, Vietnam can too.

Japan owns Senkakus: Taiwan’s Lee

TAIPEI – Former Taiwanese President Lee Teng-hui repeated Thursday that the Senkaku Islands belong to Japan.

The islets are “Japanese territory based on international law,” Lee, 91, said in a speech to Japanese employees at a Taipei hotel.

The uninhabited islets long administered by Japan in the East China Sea are also claimed by China and Taiwan, which call them Diaoyu and Tiaoyutai, respectively.

Lee said the issue is whether Taiwanese fishermen can use the fishing grounds near the islets and said he was hopeful that ongoing fisheries talks progress between Japan and Taiwan.

A pact that took effect between Japan and Taiwan last year allows Taiwanese fishing boats to operate in certain areas near the islands, but specific operational rules are still lacking.

The one-hour speech, which included a question-and-answer session, was delivered in Japanese. Lee grew up in Taiwan when it was under Japanese rule.

Japan owns Senkakus: Taiwan's Lee | The Japan Times
Now, a Chinese like Mr. Lee saying that, how sad for some boys ... :coffee:

Of course it's not new, 2x >10,000ton Ocean Support Ships retired from PLAN and join China Fshery Administration as patrolling ships.

Now they'r China law-enforcement vessels "渔政 N.o21" and "渔政 N.o88", i think It's big enough to deal with Vietnam's fish boats and VIETNAM COAST GUARD, do u agree ? :coffee:

Future many old 3,000~ 5,000ton PLAN warships will retire, like 14x 051 DDGs and 20x 053H FFGs ( 052D/055, 054B(057) and 056 will replace them ) it's best idea to let all join CHINA COAST GUARD as patrolling ships. :tup: Remove weapons system and repaint the color is much cheaper than building a new patrolling ship, and they'r big enough !
yes, yes ... I know that PRC has so many toys to play around.
But remember: sow the seeds and so get your fruits, it maybe feel high sweet at first, but can lead you to the bitter end.

Last edited:
I just want Chinese member provide some videos were filmed by China side, which was said that Vietnam spray water canon and rammed on China ship over 1200 times.

I believe they have some. China always prepares since they are the one starting this situation. Yet maybe the vid isn't negative for Vietnam, but negative for China. For example in 1988 Johnson South Reef Skirmish, China had some footage but only released it (heavily editted) after more than 20 years. You know who did the similar thing? The USA. In recent years they released a bunch of Vietnam war footages. China and US must have similar reasons to do that.

And as far as I know, Chinese are also hostile toward Japanese for what they did to China in WW2. If Japan can take it, Vietnam can too.
No, not the same. Chinese people looks down all SE Asia countries, including Vietnam. The feeling to Japan is different, but as I said, if China didnt make any stupid, Japan has no chance.

BTW, What's your meaning of "If Japan can take it, Vietnam can too?" I'd suggest you go to China or Japan and check how different two countries. Vietnam's GDP is the same with a poor province of China, and without China's help(I dont care China's aim), Vietnam is a part of France or USA now. Vietnam=Japan? No.

Last edited:

And please dont misunderstand, I have no offence. I am also very strenge with such question. SE Asia countries have too much rescource, and enough population. Weather is nice to farm most plants. So why there is only Singapore, that is a developed country? And most people in Singapore are Chinese immigrant. In other countries, Chinese people also have a lot of fortune and stay in "high-class" level.

Back
Top Bottom