What's new

South China Sea Forum

140528142933-china-vietnam-ship-mckirdy-horizontal-gallery.jpeg

An image taken from a Vietnamese Coast Guard vessel shows a Chinese Coast Guard ship firing a water cannon at a Vietnamese fisheries research ship in disputed waters in the South China Sea on May 28.

140528143217-chinese-oil-rig-mckirdy-horizontal-gallery.jpeg

A Chinese Coast Guard ship screens a controversial oil platform drilling off the disputed Paracel Islands on May 28.

140528144128-china-vietnam-ship-5-14-2-horizontal-gallery.jpg

A China Coast Guard ship (left) follows a Vietnamese Coast Guard vessel (right) near the site of the oil rig on May 14.

140528144446-china-vietnam-ship-5-14-3-horizontal-gallery.jpg

A Chinese Coast Guard vessel (left) appears to block a Vietnamese ship (right) near the area of China's oil drilling rig in disputed waters in the South China Sea on May 14.

source: CNN

140528142933-china-vietnam-ship-mckirdy-horizontal-gallery.jpeg

An image taken from a Vietnamese Coast Guard vessel shows a Chinese Coast Guard ship firing a water cannon at a Vietnamese fisheries research ship in disputed waters in the South China Sea on May 28.

140528143217-chinese-oil-rig-mckirdy-horizontal-gallery.jpeg

A Chinese Coast Guard ship screens a controversial oil platform drilling off the disputed Paracel Islands on May 28.

140528144128-china-vietnam-ship-5-14-2-horizontal-gallery.jpg

A China Coast Guard ship (left) follows a Vietnamese Coast Guard vessel (right) near the site of the oil rig on May 14.

140528144446-china-vietnam-ship-5-14-3-horizontal-gallery.jpg

A Chinese Coast Guard vessel (left) appears to block a Vietnamese ship (right) near the area of China's oil drilling rig in disputed waters in the South China Sea on May 14.

source: CNN

The Chinese coast guard is preventing small Vietnamese ships in the drilling area for the safety of the Vietnamese. A small boat hitting a giant oil rig will sink the Vietnamese boat.
The Vietnamese side did not heed the warning. The Chinese had no choice but to fire the water cannon to warn the Vietnamese.

Our rig and coastguard are still there. where are you and where is your US fleet? Why I can't see you and your friends? Go home and bring you US adult here right now, baby.

and our serveilance ships are still there.

US navy is waiting now, let Asian brothers destroyed mutual badly, then 7th fleet will come there SCS in time and USA could make an announce that there is a USA victory. :welcome::usflag:

US navy is waiting now, let Asian brothers destroyed mutual badly, then 7th fleet will come there SCS in time and USA could make an announce that there is a USA victory. :welcome::usflag:

My Vietnamese friend.. I find your enthusiasm and imagination quite fascinating :-)

My Vietnamese friend.. I find your enthusiasm and imagination quite fascinating :-)

is your ID true, US citizen from US. ?

I think chinese trapped by themselves.

Its reported in media Vietnam that chinese general told to US general that China and US could divide Pacific ocean, but US denied such stupid proposal.

is your ID true, US citizen from US. ?

I think chinese trapped by themselves.

Its reported in media Vietnam that chinese general told to US general that China and US could divide Pacific ocean, but US denied such stupid proposal.

Yes, I'm a US citizen. As for that report you mentioned, I would take it with a grain of salt.

The US can continue their hot air warnings as much as they want. China will continue to drill in the SCS. If the US wants to stop us drilling, then they are most welcome to try and stop it.

china try steal oil from our EEZ, china is big thief.

Do not you think at times that Obama is all talk but little work?

I mean, the whole US government seems recently a giant mouth, from top to the bottom.

Obama has made so many promises recently.

My guess is he has an aide to keep track of his promises. Who knows maybe he is making those promises off-teleprompter.

You know how Obama sucks off-teleprompter.

Back
Top Bottom