What's new

South China Sea Forum

Would they intentionally misquote something that would be diplomatic disaster?? Highly unlikely bro.. Whats more likely is this idiot would have actually stated that

But then again glad that the official stance of SL is now being iterated.. Both Vietnam and China have been steadfast allies against imperialism and seperatism
are you from SL?

Correct. Until now, the SL government has not accused Vietnam of misquoting.

To be fair.. In all honesty he would have actually state that.. But the 80+ year old senile fool is well known to shoot his own leg.. Sadly this is the caliber of some of the politicians they have.. Now the authorities will have to run around like headless chickens to clarify things..Thats how they run the banana republic of Sri Lanka

Don't be so critical of yourself. Sri Lanka has just emerged out of civil war, put down a decades-long terrorist insurgency masterminded by a certain unscrupulous regional power, and is now the most developed country in South Asia. Things are looking up. If it's still a banana republic, it won't be for much longer ;).

Indeed its a diplomat disaster. The viet is desperate and will resort to do any underhand method. Vietnamese are cunning and arrogant. Do you think they really care about Sri Lankan friendship?

We value both China's and Vietnam's relationship with SL.. It will be a shame to loose either as an ally

Don't be so critical of yourself. Sri Lanka has just emerged out of civil war, put down a decades-long terrorist insurgency masterminded by a certain unscrupulous regional power, and is now the most developed country in South Asia. Things are looking up. If it's still a banana republic, it won't be for much longer ;).

Politically it is a banana republic mate.. And sadly it seems to be getting worse not better

are you from SL?

Correct. Until now, the SL government has not accused Vietnam of misquoting.

Thats exactly what i said.. :tup:

Indeed its a diplomat disaster. The viet is desperate and will resort to do any underhand method. Vietnamese are cunning and arrogant. Do you think they really care about Sri Lankan friendship?
don´t judge too quick.

has the SL government accused Vietnam of misquoting?

don´t judge too quick.

has the SL government accused Vietnam of misquoting?

You want them to say it out so clearly? :lol:

You are consider one of the customer for Sri Lankan too but a smaller one. :lol:

You want them to say it out so clearly? :lol:

You are consider one of the customer for Sri Lankan too but a smaller one. :lol:
I agree with you: VN is small, CN is big.

so will you take back all of your accusations against Vietnam?

just review one of your posts here in this thread, for example #64.
That's a true fact. Why shall I take back my words? :lol: If not so, why would Sri Lanka foreign affair needs to release another statement that U-turn from previous report? A sane person with decent IQ will know Sri Lanka minister will never make such stupid statement. They still remember China backing Sri Lanka during UN genocide accusation. And the statement about Sri Lanka backing Vietnam was announced by Vietnam PM himself not Sri Lanka official themselves.

That's a true fact. Why shall I take back my words? :lol: If not so, why would Sri Lanka foreign affair needs to release another statement that U-turn from previous report? A sane person with decent IQ will know Sri Lanka minister will never make such stupid statement. They still remember China backing Sri Lanka during UN genocide accusation. And the statement about Sri Lanka backing Vietnam was announced by Vietnam PM himself not Sri Lanka official themselves.
ha ha ha...loser!

I am pretty sure we have evidence. any high level talks are translated and recorded by both parties, as usual.

ha ha ha...loser!

I am pretty sure we have evidence. any high level talks are translated and recorded by both parties, as usual.

Great! Please show your proof before you reply again.

Let our friend Sri Lanka neutral position. Dont make them into difficult position.
I bet that if a similar case happen with Sri Lanka, Ha Noi will say: "We VN hope the two countries resolve the conflict by peaceful means on basis of the international laws" or same things.

If our government wishes someone "support","back" VN...,firstly they must stop calling communist china as "good friend", "good neighbour", "good comrade" "good partner" bullshit. then quit the policy of "no alliance" to joint an alliance with the Philippines, Japan, US...who have common interests.

firstly they must stop calling communist china as "good friend", "good neighbour", "good comrade" "good partner" bullshit.
:agree:
And Chinese goverment should do the same. Stop calling vietnam as "good friend", "good neighbour", "good comrade" "good partner" bullshit. We all feel disgusting about it

If our government wishes someone "support","back" VN...,firstly they must stop calling communist china as "good friend", "good neighbour", "good comrade" "good partner" bullshit. then quit the policy of "no alliance" to joint an alliance with the Philippines, Japan, US...who have common interests.

I hope to see this VN-PH alliance :woot:. The world can call it the "dream team"!

Back
Top Bottom