What's new

South China Sea Forum

I think this is because Sri Lanka is in the same position in Indian Ocean when facing India as Vietnam in SCS. All countries are selfish. Fairness is not the first thing they'll take into account.
when was last time u saw India setting up an drilling rigg in sovereign Srilankan waters :disagree:

that is nice. thank you Sri Lanka :-)

I think this is because Sri Lanka is in the same position in Indian Ocean when facing India as Vietnam in SCS. All countries are selfish. Fairness is not the first thing they'll take into account.
I hope you remain fair and don´t resort to any retaliate steps towards Sri Lanka.

Another media spinning, the only thing SL PM say its resolving this issue by dialogue. He never say he back vietnam in this issue.

Sri Lanka supports Vietnam’s stance on demanding China adhere to the 1982 UN Convention on the Law of the Sea and withdraw its drilling rig HD-981 out of Viet Nam’s sovereignty and exclusive economic zone, the Vietnam Prime Minister’s office said.

How come Vietnam need to announce for SL PM? Why not SL PM say it himself?

Moral support? China don't even care US provide the moral support to Vietnam, what make Sri Lanka believe they in position to force China to change course and pull the oil rig off the SCS.

when was last time u saw India setting up an drilling rigg in sovereign Srilankan waters :disagree:
Before you set up a rig. You have to find oil first. Don't be narrow minded. Oil is not the only reason that caused disputes.

China set up the oil rig to dare Vietnam to use military force to blow up the rig but Vietnam navy in no position to start a naval war against China without the help from other nation.

This country's stupidity is beyond imagination. It will see the consequence soon. Maybe eventually there is an independent Tamil country on this island.

This country's stupidity is beyond imagination. It will see the consequence soon. Maybe eventually there is an independent Tamil country on this island.

Do not fall for troll trick. It's a mis report and spin by media. I never believe Sri Lankan will take stance in this issue.

The only thing say by SL PM is resolving this issue by dialogue.

Without China's help, SL would never be able to eliminate Tamil Tiger. This is a very ungrateful move

Another media spinning, the only thing SL PM say its resolving this issue by dialogue. He never say he back vietnam in this issue.

How come Vietnam need to announce for SL PM? Why not SL PM say it himself?
I have no clue :rofl:
but the media of SL does not object the report, so that must be true. :omghaha:

Do not fall for troll trick. It's a mis report and spin by media. I never believe Sri Lankan will take stance in this issue.

The only thing say by SL PM is resolving this issue by dialogue.
No, read again, he says
"
Sri Lanka supports Vietnam’s stance on demanding China adhere to the 1982 UN Convention on the Law of the Sea and withdraw its drilling rig HD-981 out of Viet Nam’s sovereignty and exclusive economic zone, the Vietnam Prime Minister’s office said.

Sri Lanka’ PM D.M. Jayaratne made the statement at a reception given by PM Nguyen Tan Dung yesterday (May 9), regarding the East Sea issue."

:omghaha:

Without China's help, SL would never be able to eliminate Tamil Tiger. This is a very ungrateful move
That is why I call it stupid beyond imagination. Let it bullied by India, and sanctioned by Western nation. Then it will learn the lesson. For those countries, you need stick and carrot working together.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom