What's new

South China Sea Forum

This is getting dangerous. The aggressors are big, numerous, and ready to play rough.

10253933_328962423917403_8084592565033921956_n.jpg

Beijing tells PH to free Chinese fishers arrested for poaching off Palawan, return boat
By: Reuters
May 7, 2014 2:03 PM

MANILA - (UPDATE3 - 6:36 p.m.) The Philippines' Department of Foreign Affairs signalled Wednesday it was not heeding an appeal by China's foreign ministry to hand back a Chinese fishing boat and its crew seized by Philippines police for poaching in disputed waters in the South China Sea.

The Philippines should stop taking provocative actions, ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying told a daily news briefing.

The DFA in Manila defended the acts of the officials who apprehended the crew and seized the boat and the marine shipment, adding in a statement that Philippine authorities in Palawan “will address this case in a just, humane and expeditious manner.”

The DFA stressed that the “seizing of the Chinese fishing boat, carrying large numbers of endangered species, and the apprehension of its crew by the Philippine National Police Maritime Group Special Boat Unit were undertaken as actions to enforce maritime laws and to uphold Philippine sovereign rights over its EEZ.”

Maritime police arrested a Chinese fishing boat with 11 crewmen and a haul of about 500 turtles off a disputed shoal in the Spratly Islands but within the Philippines' exclusive economic zone, a senior official said on Wednesday.

The Chinese fishing boat was intercepted off Half Moon Shoal on Tuesday, said Chief Superintendent Noel Vargas, head of the Philippine National Police maritime group.

"The fishing boat is now being towed to Palawan where appropriate charges will be filed against them," Vargas said.

The shoal is some 100 kilometers from southwestern Palawan.

Beijing tells PH to free Chinese fishers arrested for poaching off Palawan, return boat

we will do every thing which should have to do to protect ourselves. :sniper::china:
Everything? scare me? not only you can do every thing when you pretect yourself.
The rig is there, I am also very interesting on what's everthing you will do, don't disappoint me, vietcong!

Situation is very danger in SCS, PRC should retreat their rig from Vietnamese EEZ.
Both countries don't want a war!
Same with Philippines case
All is Chinese fault, you and Philippines are both right, just because you are small, China is much big, right?
Chinese government do shit, they should do more, they are too soft.

Last edited:
Surrender, China sent 80x ships around water of drilling rig. Vietnam no any chance.

1399463451-dung-do-2.jpg

Viet ships entered our restricted navigation zone first.They deserves that.I hope they are fool enough to pull the trigger first:china:

Surrender, China sent 80x ships around water of drilling rig. Vietnam no any chance.
You forgot they also sent 7 warships. This is a clear sign of military escalation, a dangerous and reckless move right after Vietnam had helped looking for MH370 and Vietnamese border guards had died fighting Uighur elements for China.

Viet ships entered our restricted navigation zone first.They deserves that.I hope they are fool enough to pull the trigger first:china:
They should return, according to media reported right now China has 80x ships there. The numbers much more than Vietnam ships.

You forgot they also sent 7 warships. This is a clear sign of military escalation, a dangerous and reckless move right after Vietnam had helped looking for MH370 and Vietnamese border guards had died fighting Uighur elements for China.
We had helped you fighting USA, and sent you more than worth billion material and weapon to you, and sent our soldiers and general there to help, many soldiers died, but now you occupied our land, you just remember the help that you give to other, but forget the help that other gave to you, right?!
ungrateful Vietnamese!

They should return, according to media reported right now China has 80x ships there. The numbers much more than Vietnam ships.
return is out of question.
I think it is now time to send our warships, e.i. Molyina.

each Molyina carries 16 uran missiles. enough to turn your ships into wrecks...good for fish haven.

We had helped you fighting USA, and sent you more than worth billion material and weapon to you, and sent our soldiers and general there to help, many soldiers died, but now you occupied our land, you just remember the help that you give to other, but forget the help that other gave to you, right?!
ungrateful Vietnamese!

China learned a valuable lesson. There are no such thing as eternal friendship with any country. Enemy now, strategic partner tomorow.

each Molyina carries 16 uran missiles. enough to turn your ships into wrecks...good for fish haven.

Will you join the Vietnam navy and fight China?

Molyina? what's that shit? woo, scare us, that's "powerful", can't wait for seeing it "turn chinese ships into wrecks", hehe!

Back
Top Bottom