What's new

South China Sea Forum

Viet ships entered our restricted navigation zone first.They deserves that.I hope they are fool enough to pull the trigger first:china:
restricted zone, my a$$.
that is our EEZ water.

if we shoot, 100 missiles would fly in one go.

We had helped you fighting USA, and sent you more than worth billion material and weapon to you, and sent our soldiers and general there to help, many soldiers died, but now you occupied our land, you just remember the help that you give to other, but forget the help that other gave to you, right?!
ungrateful Vietnamese!
200k of your troops also attacked Vietnam in 1979. You supported the Khmer Rouge to attack Vietnam while massacring their own people. You put pressure on us to not untied our country so that we are just like another North Korea, becoming your puppet. You took the Hoang Sa away from us during our civil war. You massacred our people at Gac Ma in the 1980x and you have continued your aggressive actions on us year after year until now.

Your country is a big bully. You attacked the Philippines when they were weak. Now after the US President just pledged support to the Philippines, you turned your claws on us while we are helping you on various issues.

restricted zone, my a$$.
that is our EEZ water.

if we shoot, 100 missiles would fly in one go.
Your EEZ, My a$$

How many missiles do you want fly over your head? give us the number, don't worry the quantity, we have encough missiles!

200k of your troops also attacked Vietnam in 1979. You supported the Khmer Rouge to attack Vietnam while massacring their own people. You put pressure on us to not untied our country so that we are just like another North Korea, becoming your puppet. You took the Hoang Sa away from us during our civil war. You massacred our people at Gac Ma in the 1980x and you have continued your aggressive actions on us year after year until now.

Your country is a big bully. You attacked the Philippines when they were weak. Now after the US President just pledged support to the Philippines, you turned your claws on us while we are helping you on various issues.
Yes, you are ungratefull vietnamese, from you comment, I have know you forget the help we giave to you, but here criticise, slander us, we sent milliton ton material and weapon, also thousand solderis to help you just for stop you unifing your country? ridiculous, and emblish the invasion you did on other country, don't think other are stupid don't know you real motive.

Still that word, all are chinese fault, just because chinese is much bigger than you such kind of ungratefull country.

Last edited:
Everything? scare me? not only you can do every thing when you pretect yourself.
The rig is there, I am also very interesting on what's everthing you will do, don't disappoint me, vietcong!

No, chinaman,

just look at yourselves, you were bullied by white men like kid in the past. But you learnt nothing to be ordinary human being. China is big boy but bad boy.

China have to move this toy away from our EZZ

Molyina? what's that shit? woo, scare us, that's "powerful", can't wait for seeing it "turn chinese ships into wrecks", hehe!
here is it: guided missile corvette Molniya

HQTarantul4-1.jpg

Molniya_giaoduc.JPG

China learned a valuable lesson. There are no such thing as eternal friendship with any country. Enemy now, strategic partner tomorow.

Will you join the Vietnam navy and fight China?
yes, of course. every Viet is a patriot.

Molyina? what's that shit? woo, scare us, that's "powerful", can't wait for seeing it "turn chinese ships into wrecks", hehe!

I guess he is talking about the export version of 12418 with SS-N-25.Those ships actually is a threat to our navy 10years ago.Those ship have no chance to survive under our naval aviation force.That's why we stop the construction of 022s,022 is a painful lesson to our navy development

No, chinaman,

just look at yourselves, you were bullied by white men like kid in the past. But you learnt nothing to be ordinary human being. China is big boy but bad boy.

China have to move this toy away from our EZZ
Hehe.

I guess he is talking about the export version of 12418 with SS-N-25.Those ships actually is a threat to our navy 10years ago.Those ship have no chance to survive under our naval aviation force.That's why we stop the construction of 022s,022 is a painful lesson to our navy development
Hehe, his comment let me think of at the end of 1990s, we were talking about how J8 deal with F22.

They should return, according to media reported right now China has 80x ships there. The numbers much more than Vietnam ships.
Our Coast Guards are extending the restricted navigation zone,it's time to sweep them out:coffee::coffee:Boring to see more viets renting here

People should understand why PRC chose this time to make a move. The US, EU and Russia are in locked position over Ukraine. So while the US has pledged to protect the Philippines and Japan, it is not likely to get involve in a non-allied country like Vietnam.

PRC is also in a strong position to bully Malaysia over MH370. Thailand is in turmoil. Thus, ASEAN countries are weaken and fractured thanks to China's hold on Cambodia. Russia, a long time partner of Vietnam is also unlikely to help due to being busy fighting with the US while having to get closer with China.

Vietnam has always been a stronger military in the region and is in direct confrontation with PRC in the SCS. Thus, PRC's effort in the past has been to bully the Philippines. But after Ukraine, PRC determined that it's worth changing direction to attack Vietnam now. This time, we have to rely on our own strength and sacrifice to repel the aggressors. Ironically enough, it happened when we are celebrating 60 year Victory at Dien Bien Phu. It's a painful reminder that Vietnam has always been a target of big nations so we must be vigilant.

Back
Top Bottom