What's new

South China Sea Forum

What the heck is the "South china Sea"? Pretty sure it's called the West Philippines Sea

It is in the SEZ of some of the disputed Spratly islands, not of the Vietnamese mainland.

Dude ..... search for the block 128 in the map I have posted it is located in Vietnam's SEZ and Vietnam has permissions to explore.

89074e71ac8fcb8e9.png

Last edited:
The debate is how can China claim entire "South China Sea" that too most of the claims are of 1940's.

Philippines has submitted their case based on UNCLOS and the Island proximity based on the law. How can any one claim a sea??

Even the islands were named after "Spartly" an englishmen.

China never governed these islands and some of them are uninhabitable. Accept the truth that CCP is not in any position to explain its nine dashed line except giving meaning less and comic warnings.
India was named by an Englishman.

India was named by an Englishman.

The word India is a derivative from the river Sindhu , which is not an english name.

We call this land Bharat and Hindustan also.

Bharat is the oldest name than India.

Everyday shows off how fine the weapon are, how strong the PLA is. Yes, China and PLA are very strong, but Philippines occupies and stops the strong China by only an old tiny ship, and have stayed there for more than 10 years. What's the point or and mean of equipping nice weapon? You say those places are yours, so just prove that!

Want to thank the poster for posting my co-authored op-ed piece onto this site.

My colleague is affiliated with CSIS; however, I am not. I stand by what we jointly wrote and look forward to your comments on my blog found here. Just do a search for "BlueEyedRonin" and "South China Sea". I'd provide a direct link; however, as this is my first post -- the site won't let me ;)

--Chris Kuchma

Both of OP's 'articles' are from the discredited neocon think tank CSIS, one of the primary agitators that spread rumors about Iraqi WMDs to justify US invasion. Educated people wouldn't dare associate themselves with such toxic sources, OP must not understand his humiliation right now. Can't OP diversify his propaganda sources? Or maybe he can't act without his propaganda overseer's permission?

Independently written--I have no affiliation with CSIS. Were it CSIS, it would have been in their journal -- this is why we chose Rappler (a philippines-based newspaper).

What South China Sea have to do with Indian? Who are the Indian to decide which nation have the right to claim the island in South China Sea? Indian opinion don't matter in the settlement of the dispute territory in South China Sea. Waste your time to debate with Indian on South China Sea issue, India have no stage in the claim of the island dispute.

Everyday shows off how fine the weapon are, how strong the PLA is. Yes, China and PLA are very strong, but Philippines occupies and stops the strong China by only an old tiny ship, and have stayed there for more than 10 years. What's the point or and mean of equipping nice weapon? You say those places are yours, so just prove that!

As soon as we surpass US stregnth in Asia, and have the ability to deny any reinforcements at the same time we will strike, or talk, depending on the situation. More likely talk, cause Philippines and Vietnam infrastructure sucks, and we have to build as we go, which is a huge burden. So talk is better.

Right now Philippines can have just a stick and it wouldn't matter, this dispute is between China and US, not China and Philippines.

As to China should be more like Taiwan? US should be more like Canada, stay away from other people's business.

Lastly, there won't be a possibility of war within 10 years. We will wait, for with each passing year, our position gets stronger, we are plugging holes in our armed forces, and by 2025, carriers, fighters, 10+ 12,000 ton DDG, and a total of at least 30 AEGIS ships, and everything and anything will be ready. By then maybe the 4th carrier will also be ready. I know the third will be ready sometime on or before 2020.

To those that follow Chinese developments, and ASEAN developments know China holds all the cards, and time is our friend.

Lest we forget, by 2025, also the nominal GDP leader for a few years, and finally become part of the developed country group.

Eventually everyone will die, so why try to make your life comfortable? Why try to become rich and successful? Why go to school? Why not just be a homeless person or be a drifter and do what you want? Failed Logic, M.r Second.

China map stated that last point of China is Hainan Island.

7da-2273copy.gif

Vietnam map printed in time Ngyen Dynasty Vietnam, stated Hoang Sa (Paracels) Islands was part of territory of Vietnam.

5-74812.jpg

Last edited:
China won't drop their claim of South China Sea, pointless to debate which nation have the right to the South China Sea, fight a naval war in next decade and decide one and for all.

China won't drop their claim of South China Sea, pointless to debate which nation have the right to the South China Sea, fight a naval war in next decade and decide one and for all.
Agreed. Too much fxxking yapping not enough fighting.

Vietnam has the deal of oil exploration with Russia, India, USA ...
China, go and fight with them ...

China don't have right to claim our Islands. using force to occupation is action of aggressors, all kind aggressors were punished.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom