What's new

South China Sea Forum

he will be a yoker.:bunny:
yes, he is one of chinese clowns who love constantly talking of wars and downgrading weaker opponents, especially Vietnam and the Philippines.

I wonder when China starts to bomb Hawaii?

yes, he is one of chinese clowns who love constantly talking of wars and downgrading weaker opponents, especially Vietnam and the Philippines.

I wonder when China starts to bomb Hawaii?

China dare not do that, he is cowdish boy here in Asia. China has his habitat to bully his friend but she do not dare to face wth her enemy USA.

USA did China to be yoker in world simposium, the comedian planted by USA super man.

The chinaclowns like to grab land and the Russian have a lot of land to be grabbed from. The Russian will make sure that the chinaclowns will forever be busy with their neighbors be it Vietnam, India, Korea, Japan. If the chinaclowns don't have to concentrate their military on their neighbors, they will start taking on the Russian in a snap

The chinaclowns like to grab land and the Russian have a lot of land to be grabbed from. The Russian will make sure that the chinaclowns will forever be busy with their neighbors be it Vietnam, India, Korea, Japan. If the chinaclowns don't have to concentrate their military on their neighbors, they will start taking on the Russian in a snap

Now that USA stood firmly against China in East sea, Chinese CCP warnings department seems clueless and they know they cannot pressure Japanese any more.

Once USA clarifies the stance on SCS and India ups the ante against China regarding AP and Azad Kashmir.

Then we are in Game, today China may be an economic power but they have to think about Germany of world war 2 when they lost and divided.

"The most recent issue is China's increasingly hard-lined approach to the Scarborough Reef, approximately 4 times farther away from China than it is to the Philippines."

This is one of the poorest statements written by the OP
it is not hard lined by China
It is hard-lined by the pinoys and backed by the hegemony usa
Do you know that distance does not answer calls to sovereignty?

to deter Chinese/CCP aggression, Vietnam needs a fleet of nuclear attack submarines, equipped with nuclear cruise missiles, such as this toy Yasen/Graney-class here from Russia. only fools believe to peaceful rise of China.

when Russia FM Lavrov made a visit to Hanoi, he promised to provide any weapons Vietnam seeks. as soon as we got them, if anyone wants a war, just go ahead.

19dbf5j4hcd7ojpg.jpg

russia-severodvinsk-nuclear-submarine--.si.jpg

5.jpg

"The most recent issue is China's increasingly hard-lined approach to the Scarborough Reef, approximately 4 times farther away from China than it is to the Philippines."

This is one of the poorest statements written by the OP
it is not hard lined by China
It is hard-lined by the pinoys and backed by the hegemony usa
Do you know that distance does not answer calls to sovereignty?

Then go to ITCLOS go we are all telling you guys you chinese imperials just cant get your way

Viet Nam need to build up your own military to confront China in South China Sea with the territory you lay claim to. This is the fact, China won't give in to Viet Nam to drop their claim of the territory dispute with Viet Nam. Who will give into a small nation demand to drop their dispute with Viet Nam, you shouldn't expect such a nonesense China drop their claim for the right to the South China Sea. China don't need a powerful navy to take on Viet Nam or Phillippine. That a fact. In other for Viet Nam to fight a naval war with China, Viet Nam require atleast another 50 yrs of naval build up but will never have the capacity to fight China in a naval warfare. That a fact, accept the fact China naval power is far ahead of Viet Nam in term of quantiy of naval ships and better quality. Part of life strong always in control of the weak, if Viet Nam bigger and stronger than China, Viet Nam will also use Viet Nam military advantage over China to force them to negotiate any dispute in Viet Nam term. In this world no such thing as a nation act aggressively against their neighbor without further their own national interest.

your parents were feed with Vietnamese rice to over lived her in Cho Lon district. .

don't show of your betrayal mentality to Vietnamese who let your parents a chance to lived here in Vietnam from long time. so you have chance to move to USA recently.

I don't hold VietNamese Citizenship, I don't need to show any support to Viet Nam in any way or in any form. Just because Viet Nam and China have a territorial dispute don't meant I have to agree with Vietnamese reason on this issue and start to anti China on the behalf of Viet Nam. There is currently no personal tight between me and Viet Nam in any form, I have to hold Viet Nam dearly to my heart for me to betray Viet Nam. I no longer have any linkage with Viet Nam to strongly oppose or support Viet Nam in anyway.

Last edited:
Viet Nam need to build up your own military to confront China in South China Sea with the territory you lay claim to. This is the fact, China won't give in to Viet Nam to drop their claim of the territory dispute with Viet Nam. Who will give into a small nation demand to drop their dispute with Viet Nam, you shouldn't expect such a nonesense China drop their claim for the right to the South China Sea. China don't need a powerful navy to take on Viet Nam or Phillippine. That a fact. In other for Viet Nam to fight a naval war with China, Viet Nam require atleast another 50 yrs of naval build up but will never have the capacity to fight China in a naval warfare. That a fact, accept the fact China naval power is far ahead of Viet Nam in term of quantiy of naval ships and better quality. Part of life strong always in control of the weak, if Viet Nam bigger and stronger than China, Viet Nam will also use Viet Nam military advantage over China to force them to negotiate any dispute in Viet Nam term. In this world no such thing as a nation act aggressively against their neighbor without further their own national interest.

I don't hold VietNamese Citizenship, I don't need to show any support to Viet Nam in any way or in any form. Just because Viet Nam and China have a territorial dispute don't meant I have to agree with Vietnamese reason on this issue and start to anti China on the behalf of Viet Nam. There is currently no personal tight between me and Viet Nam in any form, I have to hold Viet Nam dearly to my heart for me to betray Viet Nam. I no longer have any linkage with Viet Nam to strongly oppose or support Viet Nam in anyway

. China don't need a powerful navy to take on Viet Nam .
Yes, they do. Our weakest point was in the mid 2000's and China did not even dare to take on us, not even NOW, so when? I have said this many times, the time for China to attack Vietnam is a couple of years ago or even NOW yet the Spratly is still in status quo.

Yes, they do. Our weakest point was in the mid 2000's and China did not even dare to take on us, not even NOW, so when? I have said this many times, the time for China to attack Vietnam is a couple of years ago or even NOW yet the Spratly is still in status quo.

Then why you in here cry and whine about China aggressive? China haven't fought a naval battle with Viet Nam over 20 yrs.

Ok. So you guys are strong now, why come on PDF and bitch about China's aggressiveness? Why don't your strong country launch a military assault on China?

Ok. So you guys are strong now, why come on PDF and bitch about China's aggressiveness? Why don't your strong country launch a military assault on China?
I only see u guys bitch about how strong your navy is but up till this point, you still have not had the balls to attack us, not even back in 2000's when we were so WEAK.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom