What's new

South China Sea Forum

Tell me, you wanna see the capitalism to rule the world or the communism to rule the world? :coffee:
What will be will be, I cant stop the evil just by my wish. But VNese will try to unify sub-Mekong region to get bigger and stronger to survive :coffee:

Nansha Qundao ,Nansha Islands, Spratly Islands
West Reef or West London Reef
Jan 11 ,2014
215237kyw3t33gxoow0og8.jpg

I come here sometimes to try and educate myself on SCS matters and all I mainly see are the same threats and arguments going back and fourth :lol: Despite all the chest thumping nationalism here though, China and Vietnam are ruled by rational people. I don't see your countries going to war anytime soon.

They r women, Im so proud that VN women militia could kill so many 'well trained' PLA troops before they had no more bullet left and die in the surprise attack like that .:pleasantry:

No, all the Kinh women's militia faced the PLA and ended up dead or captured, thats why the only "women militia" you had left to stage photos with was with Tai and Mien ethnic minorities like Nung, Tay, and Dao people.

Those staged photos of "women militia" taking prisoners showed Tay and Nung women dressed very clearly in their ethnic costumes. And look at the gravestones and pictures of Vietnamese women militia captured by the PLA- Kinh people, judging from what they wear in the photos, and the location for their hometown on their gravestones.

The Trung Sisters were Tai people like the Zhuang (Tai people dominated the population of Nanyue) and Kinh people hijacked their story and made it their own. Zhuang and Nung are the same people. The Trung sisters were Zhuang, and so were many other women fighters throughout their history.

壮族的历史人物

In Vietnamese culture, women have the same inferior status as in East Asian socities. Vietnam is patriarchial and patrilinieal like China, Korea, Japan.

One of your Emperors said this in a poem

The Flaming Womb: Repositioning Women in Early Modern Southeast Asia - Barbara Watson Andaya - Google Books

“The superior ( male) is strong and enduring / The inferior (female) is obedient and without force.

Last edited:
No, all the Kinh women's militia faced the PLA and ended up dead or captured, thats why the only "women militia" you had left to stage photos with was with Tai and Mien ethnic minorities like Nung, Tay, and Dao people.

Those staged photos of "women militia" taking prisoners showed Tay and Nung women dressed very clearly in their ethnic costumes. And look at the gravestones and pictures of Vietnamese women militia captured by the PLA- Kinh people, judging from what they wear in the photos, and the location for their hometown on their gravestones.

The Trung Sisters were Tai people like the Zhuang (Tai people dominated the population of Nanyue) and Kinh people hijacked their story and made it their own. Zhuang and Nung are the same people. The Trung sisters were Zhuang, and so were many other women fighters throughout their history.

壮族的历史人物

In Vietnamese culture, women have the same inferior status as in East Asian socities. Vietnam is patriarchial and patrilinieal like China, Korea, Japan.

One of your Emperors said this in a poem

The Flaming Womb: Repositioning Women in Early Modern Southeast Asia - Barbara Watson Andaya - Google Books
why do you post the same shit over and over again?
unless you can quote creditable sources, I can say your head is full of shit from Champa and Tai.

Chinese Law Enforcement Vessels inducted、under construction and approved(The table lists only vessels with a tonnage(shown in the 5th or 6th column) of 1000 or more):

103413ldv1d081vvlw7r07.jpg

103443ssekncl0v7tnsys0.jpg

103535ksnpsnltxx8qx8x8.jpg

103611bx66j6jvr6c1tjjo.jpg

All in all 142 large ships with a total tonnage of 400000。

More building programmes are planned。:coffee::enjoy:

Good luck to Vietnam and Philippines over the course of the 21st century.

They are gonna need it.

Messing with China is the biggest mistake they ever made.

Last edited:
Good luck to Vietnam and Philippines over the course of the 21st century.

They are gonna need it.

Messing with China is the biggest mistake they ever made.
I don't know about Philippine but with our Viets, we punch on your face so many whenever you step on our lands, and said "we're so sorry" after that, that how we deal with you guys until now, LOL ....

Something there for the nation win or lose we fight for it its our duty too no one wants a war but china is asking for it and please i think its china who should be careful you arrogantly made a lot of enemies even the largest can fall remember that

the Islands albeit small hold strategic value, no wonder everyone wants to claim them
Year, SCS(east sea) just like a stranglehold around China-Korea-Japan's neck coz most of oil-raw material import from those countries must pass by SCS(east sea)

And VN is controlling that stranglehold since we fought hard to take it back from mighty American , thanks for Phillipine help, the stranglehold is much tighter now :D

I don't know about Philippine but with our Viets, we punch on your face so many whenever you step on our lands, and said "we're so sorry" after that, that how we deal with you guys until now, LOL ....

1974, 1979 and 1988 Vietnam got royally whipped.

Back
Top Bottom