What's new

South China Sea Forum

No, the ethnic Malays have what African Americans of the United States have, a sense of entitlement. In Malaysia they call this 'Bumiputra', similar to the US' Affirmative Action policy.

You're right tho, the Chinese minority controls the economy of Malaysia. The brown-skinned Malays of Malaysia merely hold military positions and or governmental positions. The economy is controlled by the Chinese.

Malaysia also has a racist policy where the Indian Malaysians are considered bottom in the totem pole.

China limited the philippines access to James shoal for over a year now , we have not seen any move from USA .

Malaysia is a key to the south east china conflict , from Malaysia China could easily siege vietnam in an event of war .

Remember clown there is a conflict between Vietnam and Thailand and they would love to crush vietnam if it becomes vulnerable both countries had a war before .

Philippines has its own conflict with Indonesia again another key country in the region and already in alliance with China.

you forgot to add Russia , another country that is allied to China , Putin's first official visit was to China and China's first official visit was to Russia .

The USA will be alone in this one , I advice you to get the **** out , you have no beef in this region and your Foreign Minister Kerry understood this, he is a wise man .

China spanked Philippines and Japan and grabbed control over disputed islands. Still waiting for American response.

We Have what with Indonesia? man are ok?

Both China and Indonesia are building major ports in Indonesia for dual purpose naval&civilian

Pelindo II to build 3 new ports within 2 years | The Jakarta Post

China is also helping Indonesia with producing " Anti-shipping " missile

Indonesia, China to Sign Missile Production Agreement

Why do you think Indonesia would Choose China in producing Naval missiles ? it clearly shows where Indonesia stands , they choose to be neutral on the surface but also militarly working with China.

Indonesia has given the PLA navy permission to use Indonesian waters to spy and monitor the philippines .

At the end both Indonesia and Malaysia are muslim countries and they understand that the so called " Asia pivot " is not about china but rather attacking Muslims living in Indonesia and Malaysia , it is understandable why both countries are supporting china

A strong China will ensure the Independence of Malaysia and Indonesia from the threats of Christian aggression lead by philippines and the west.

Indonesians have watched on TV what happened to Muslims in the middle east at the hands of Americans , they are have their reasons in supporting China and the one china policy .

China spanked Philippines and Japan and grabbed control over disputed islands. Still waiting for American response.

Excellent , A strong China is needed for an Independent Asia from foreign influence .

@mahatir

are you a Malay or just a Chinese clown? My guess is if China continues to bully Malaysia, then the day is not far, when the Malays kick all Chinese a@@ out of the country.

Last edited by a moderator:
@mahatir

are you a Malay or just a Chinese clown? My guess is if China continues to bully Malaysia, then the day is not far, when the Malays kick all Chinese a@@ out of the country.

LOL Clown Chinese lived here for more than 1000 years and China never bullied Mayalisa , instead China helped Malaysia develop and prosper . The ruling party in Malaysia is composed of a Coalition of Malays and Chinese .

We are here talking about saving Asia from foreign occupation and the only Country capable of stopping Foreign interference is China along with its friends in Malaysia and Indonesia .

China , Malaysia and Indonesia together have a population of 1.6 billion people and all our three countries are rich in resources and have well educated population , our economies combined cross 10 trillion dollars and its expected after 10 years China will have the largest Economy and Indonesia will be the 8th largest Economy.

We are creating a new global order in Asia that is self sufficient and independent from Foreign influence , if Vietnam wants to be an American ***** like Japan , then that is your choice .

Last edited by a moderator:
And did you say you want to down our 10 billion $ CBG? Well, just do it, it may even be fun, maybe I will reenlist in the Navy just to kill your Fellow Chinese then LOL. But beware, the moment you sink our CBG, that is, if you manage to do it, that mean we are at war. Our remaining 5 CBG with a combine ship of 25 Ageis Destroyer, 7 Cruiser and 10 Frigate will fire 1000 Cruise missile toward you China land. As well as our allied in the Japan, Taiwan, South Korea and Philippines would think Vietnam would be more than gladly to punish you as well. So, by then, I hope you don't live in the eastern seaboard in China, as there will be inferno. LOL

I may re-enlist and join the US Navy, I would have fun killing those Chinese sailor.
You are nothing but a half Vietnamese American. We Chinese slaughtered Americans in Korea and Vietnamese in numerous border wars. This time our ICBM can vaporize all US cities with over a hundred thousand population :lol:

You are nothing but a half Vietnamese American. We Chinese slaughtered Americans in Korea and Vietnamese in numerous border wars. This time our ICBM can vaporize all US cities with over a hundred thousand population :lol:

I was even suggesting replacing Vietnam and Philippines with China in ASEAN , it would give the organization a great boast and power if China Joined .

LOL you will be Isolated in Asean vietcong thailand , indonesia and malaysia all against your ****** country , as for philippines we no they are nothing better than being maids in our country.

Malaysia economy is triple vietnam's economy yet we have 1/4 your populations, show how " strong " your country is clown .
Isolated by What and for what!? LOL, kneeling at before China and slew your tail, and you think China will become your ally!?

Lol, You should learn from Philippines, unless Malay given enough benefits for China, just wet dream to think you can share same place on SCS.

Compared to economy size was show how idiot you are. Vietnam economic just rise up from 1990, no strange when we still lag behind some nation in region.

I was even suggesting replacing Vietnam and Philippines with China in ASEAN , it would give the organization a great boast and power if China Joined .
Well, good suggesting. Do it, please. And you can turning your tail when Chinese made a voice: tsk tsk tsk .... :P

Isolated by What and for what!? LOL, kneeling at before China and slew your tail, and you think China will become your ally!?

Lol, You should learn from Philippines, unless Malay given enough benefits for China, just wet dream to think you can share same place on SCS.

Compared to economy size was show how idiot you are. Vietnam economic just rise up from 1990, no strange when we still lag behind some nation in region.

Malaysia was under occupation until 1963 and after that the country was subject to american bullying for 10 years until mahatir ruled and developed the country in the 1985 , so pretty much started like vietnam to .

As I told you we know China for more than 1000 years , the Chinese lived in malaysia for more than 1000 years , its their country Just like how its the malay's country .

You are completely brainwashed , China has opened its markets for Malaysian companies and now it is our largest export destination . The Chinese public banks have given billions of low interest loans to help malaysia in developing its infastructure.

As I told you Indonesia , Malaysia and China have a common interest in reducing foreign influence in Asia as the 3 countries in the past suffered from Western and Japanese Imperialism .

If you want to be a slave to the white man then that is your problem not mine .

Yes SE Asians know Vietnamese think they are the king of SE Asia. But in reality they are poor and delusional. Philippines has been licking Westerners for too long they think they are Western.

Malaysia was under occupation until 1963 and after that the country was subject to american bullying for 10 years until mahatir ruled and developed the country in the 1985 , so pretty much started like vietnam to .

As I told you we know China for more than 1000 years , the Chinese lived in malaysia for more than 1000 years , its their country Just like how its the malay's country .

You are completely brainwashed , China has opened its markets for Malaysian companies and now it is our largest export destination . The Chinese public banks have given billions of low interest loans to help malaysia in developing its infastructure.

As I told you Indonesia , Malaysia and China have a common interest in reducing foreign influence in Asia as the 3 countries in the past suffered from Western and Japanese Imperialism .

If you want to be a slave to the white man then that is your problem not mine .
If you want to be a slave, so just turning your tail and dreaming.

Chinese was lived in Vietnam even longer in over 2000 year, so I consider we know Chinese better than you!? We lived and fight to each other and know many things about both side.
So stop your bullshjt when you think you know chinese more than us.
When Vietnamese said "fighting to the end of independence", Chinese said "stop, American very strong, just wait for more, more, and more..." (just like how divived Korean, and China will hold North Korea in poor, isolated in their arm).

And I will remind you: Who was kneel at before America in 1972 and strike at Vietnamese's back!? At the end of 1972, USA was bombard like mad on North Vietnam.... lol.

Chinese give you some pieces and you think them like a God. :omghaha:

Yes SE Asians know Vietnamese think they are the king of SE Asia. But in reality they are poor and delusional. Philippines has been licking Westerners for too long they think they are Western.

The USA itself has been secretly negotiating with China in unifying Korea in return for withdrawing from the whole region . The Vietcongs are dumb to believe that America will save them in an event of war with China . The vietcongs do not understand that it was China that saved them from USA .

I know China is a patient country and looks for long term goals , this is just a matter of time and already USA is reducing its military budget , in a settlement agreement between both sides the USA will sell both Vietnam and Phillipines .

Vietnam is only digging its own grave with its current behaviour , no one in SE Asia like Vietnam's foreign policy , they always had problems with Thailand , Cambodia and Malaysia .

If you want to be a slave, so just turning your tail and dreaming.

Chinese was lived in Vietnam even longer in over 2000 year, so I consider we know Chinese better than you!? We lived and fight to each other and know many things about both side.
So stop your bullshjt when you think you know chinese more than us.
When Vietnamese said "fighting to the end of independence", Chinese said "stop, American very strong, just wait for more, more, and more..." (just like how divived Korean, and China will hold North Korea in poor, isolated in their arm).

And I will remind you: Who was kneel at before America in 1972 and strike at Vietnamese's back!? At the end of 1972, USA was bombard like mad on North Vietnam.... lol.

Chinese give you some pieces and you think them like a God. :omghaha:

China saved your *** during the War in Vietnam , they trained your soldiers , gave you weapons and allowed the Soviets to transport weapons to Vietnam through China borders.

The Chinese only raped you After vietnam war when the Vietcong started bullying neighbouring countries like Cambodia and Thailand . The reason your economy until today is fucked was due to your countries imperialistic ambition in waging wars on neighbouring Countries but you failed and the Chinese put you back into your place.

China does not want to have war with Vietnam , but it will crush Vietnam if it misbehaves , remember China could turn your country into dust if they wanted .

The USA itself has been secretly negotiating with China in unifying Korea in return for withdrawing from the whole region . The Vietcongs are dumb to believe that America will save them in an event of war with China . The vietcongs do not understand that it was China that saved them from USA .

I know China is a patient country and looks for long term goals , this is just a matter of time and already USA is reducing its military budget , in a settlement agreement between both sides the USA will sell both Vietnam and Phillipines .

Vietnam is only digging its own grave with its current behaviour , no one in SE Asia like Vietnam's foreign policy , they always had problems with Thailand , Cambodia and Malaysia .
Think this and that, secrectly ... etc. It's like you are leader of PRC or you are GOD, maybe...? :omghaha:

LOL, keep turning your tail for your master please and dreaming, good luck .... tsk tsk tsk ... :lol:

China saved your *** during the War in Vietnam , they trained your soldiers , gave you weapons and allowed the Soviets to transport weapons to Vietnam through China borders.

The Chinese only raped you After vietnam war when the Vietcong started bullying neighbouring countries like Cambodia and Thailand . The reason your economy until today is fucked was due to your countries imperialistic ambition in waging wars on neighbouring Countries but you failed and the Chinese put you back into your place.

China does not want to have war with Vietnam , but it will crush Vietnam if it misbehaves , remember China could turn your country into dust if they wanted .
1. Like bullshjt if I did not know about that, kid ... :omghaha:

2. So You are Genocide man want to kill all Cambodian and Vietnamese!? So prepare yourself to meet Pol-pot in hell... :coffee:

3.Do it, please ... :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom