What's new

South China Sea Arbitration News & Discussion

China already said many days before that the ruling is just a peace of scrap paper.
A peace of scrap paper even not useful in the toilet. But for many overjoyed members from a certain country, this scrap paper is commodity because they have none in their toilet - or most of them do it at open anyway

Man that was classic! It's true, india has a shortage of toilets. India should build toilets instead of military junks like the LCA. Their focus should be on toilets not the South China Sea.

Both the posts have been reported, I hope @Hu Songshan will take note of it.

Btw, @T-Rex being a Bangladeshi you must be knowing that India did honour a similar verdict from The International Court of Arbitration and left some vital sea areas to Bangladesh, and you are rejoicing China's rejection to honour the verdict when Philippines, another smaller country like Bangladesh is on the receiving end of it. How should I define it, hypocrisy, or shamelessness?

Xi: China rejects any proposition, action based on S. China Sea arbitration award
Xinhua, July 12, 2016

Chinese President Xi Jinping said China will not accept any proposition or action based on the decision Tuesday by the South China Sea arbitral tribunal.

Xi said the South China Sea Islands have been China's territory since ancient times. China's territorial sovereignty and maritime interests in South China Sea, in any circumstances, will not be affected by the award.

He made the remarks on Tuesday afternoon while meeting with European Council President Donald Tusk and European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker in Beijing.

China has always been a guardian of international rule of law and of fairness and justice, and will always adhere to the path of peaceful development, Xi said.

China is firmly committed to peace and stability in the South China Sea, and to settling the disputes with countries directly involved, through peaceful negotiations based on the recognition of historical facts and in accordance with international law, he said.

You are very correct. At least more and more bananas start to look clear what the USA is. Only the piggie still believe in the America's universal values. They will turn to support China.
By the way, the arbitration court deny Taiping's island identity, they judge it is shoal. What a joke, those lawers and chief justice are really blind.

On Taiwan TVs at the moment it is all about the SCS ruling and it seems be clear even to DPP that they cannot rely neither on US nor Japan. Indignation toward Japan, Taiwan's traditional close partner, is especially big.

One DPP official on CTI just said big countries will never be on Taiwan's side and Taiwan should perhaps seek a common position with Mainland.

I also believe that, especially after the kangaroo court decided Taiping fails to be an island, Taiwan's overtures to the US and Japan will come to an end.

What are HISTORIC rights?
Doesn't HISTORY say Indian empire was from Kabul to Burma?
THEY need to stop this BS.

A thread on this issue is already opened and this thread is not in the right area. Mods, please merge this thread.

It's has been Predicted from beggining.

Now, who would DARE to enforce the decision of this clown tribunal? :D
Is daddy USA, dare to sacrificing himself for Philipine interest? :partay:

LOL

bro this is the real deal, as i said before let anti China Indian and other dance for their master US... they will be very disappointed when nothing going to change in SCS..

Well what's your problem then? We don't care about your childish tantrums you chinese members here are crying like little children over this this? you people lose you can ignore it but chinese image screwed as hell and soon scations you insulted other nations and now your downfall is starting from your stupid @ss leaders corruption to killing of millions of political prisoners to killing tibetans to your failing economy and your fake poisonous products you guys are screwed and this is the start of your karma.

So ya shut the F up Love from the Philippines and Mabuhay ng Republika!
hey man don‘t be so emotional, let's wait for the future ok? I can assure you we will continue to do what we must and nothing will happen just like always, this is only tough reality so live with that.

Nobody is happy here.

We are all just amused contradictory claims made by Chinese members here.

One hand Chinese members claim: The ruling is pointless

On the other hand the Chinese Govt proudly boasted : :D

http://globalnation.inquirer.net/140627/think-tank-scores-it-40-8-in-ph-favor#ixzz4ECMwxJNO

If the ruling is insignificant why should Chinese Govt bother about number of nations supporting it? :partay:

The whole ruling is major diplomatic defeat and embarrassment for China and Chinese members losing their heads for being humiliated in the hands of Philippines

Chinese government bother about number of nations supporting it, because our counterpart is America. This attitude can avoid direct military conflict with America ( you know, on ocean we still can't beat them, if on land, nobody care one more war like Korean war. This is politik correctness, anybody know it. ) It is for peace of SCS. We can control the matter still under diplomatic and negociation routine.

How is that related to NSG membership?

China could by all means deny India's NSG waiver as well as our membership.

But on the former chose to be submissive to American demands and in process compromised both their own and Pakistani national security, by allowing India to have a larger nuclear arsenal easily.:D

I don't think India can abuse the civilian nuke deal to produce a larger nuke arsenal. Because if it does, it will set a terrible precedent for others to follow suit.

It's has been Predicted from beggining.

Now, who would DARE to enforce the decision of this clown tribunal? :D
Is daddy USA, dare to sacrificing himself for Philipine interest? :partay:

LOL

There is nothing to enforce. Nobody .. i mean nobody acknowledges China's ridiculous claim in SCS. Merchant ships and Naval vessels of other countries ( including that of USN) is gonna sail through the SCS as they like.

What can China do ? Will you guys fire on these Naval and Merchant ships and risk a conflict.

this-map-shows-why-the-south-china-sea-could-lead-to-the-next-world-war.jpg

As you can see USN has a major presence near SCS. You can't just bully your way through.

China has just finished the testing of the runway and officially opened up the two newly built airports at Meiji and Zhubi islands in the SCS for services. Look at those track marks on the runway:-)

View attachment 317057

This is how crisis is turned into an opportunity. Appear angry, take some further steps, make it the new normal. Amid the noise, it will not even be noticed.

You're leading an off topic again. Maybe you need to learn how to mind your own business. Obviously, it is a well known fact that China can't win this battle. You and the Capricorn aren't happy about that so I just pointed out the obvious to help you understand the REAL situation. I Pointed out to you and Capricorn the cause of your delusions. :)

You are emotional. Take a minute to think.

Like I said, China doesn't care about the ruling. The ruling means to China as much as thin air.

hey man don‘t be so emotional, let's wait for the future ok? I can assure you we will continue to do what we must and nothing will happen just like always, this is only tough reality so live with that.

Why you don't like a counter trantum? Sorry am getting sick you arrogant countrymen in the forum

Back
Top Bottom