What's new

South China Sea Arbitration News & Discussion

Why Indians looks more happy than pinoys?

The court has no right of arbitration referring to territory, in the first place, the court's procedure has no legal base, we have repeated that many times.

When we come to reality, it's still China and USA geopolitical game. It's only about time when China and USA don't hide and directly point at each other as enemy.

Look, man.. I am just here to do my days duty to impart some knowledge and gain too, it is not happiness but amusement at the hypocrisy of a china, why are you frustrated???
So, you also want a repeat of the shit you pulled in sikkim.

Temper & Tantrum!!! That is what Indians like you do whenever you are cornered.

What useful knowledge have you departed to the other today, Mr Teach from India?

Amusement! I appeared to be more amused than all of you folks from the South!

SCS is just my discussion and I am certainly NOT China hence what frustration are you talking about?

Nope, sorry. I'm a man. This isn't a serious discussion. This is news. LOL, get your fact straight you sore loser. What's wrong with you people. Hhahaha can't handle reality? is that why you make fantasy movies to fulfill your weaknesses? hahaha
Yes. You are right. That is a wrong analogy I used.

It is merely a discussion, nothing serious but stop behaving like a child. :yahoo:

But you are still in your fantasy world of movie. Better for you to continue watching a movie instead of wasting time in non productive issue like this.

Chinese delaying tactics and now victory mabuhay ng pilipinas

Delaying tactics? China was building the islands whilst the "verdict" was being read out in The Hague. I don't think the Chinese are delaying anything. The verdict may have meaning to US, India and the Philippines. It certainly has no meaning to China.

Yes great master China.Whole of East Asia are subjects and China its great dictator.Will crush all that comes into its way.So Philippines,Vietnam,Japan and others just shut up and pay heed to Chinese interests.And say loudly- Chinese products are best.
We of course the BEST. All the countries you mentioned are toally notiing without USA support. But USA just shout and dare not to fight.
This so called Hague ruling is no harm to us ,how many troops do the Hague have? This incident just warn us to speed up our development in SCS,we need to control the SCS with hard methods, no need to waste time to negotiate with other tiny contries ,it is meaningless to talk, so it is GOOD for us.

A child is the one who is offended by little things. I merely state that Chinese movies aren't realistic. I guess I was right about you. You're a kid.

Don't you think you are kind of going off topic with the movie joke?

The ruling has no bearing. China's official position was clear long before the verdict.

Delaying tactics? China was building the islands whilst the "verdict" was being read out in The Hague. I don't think the Chinese are delaying anything. The verdict may have meaning to US, India and the Philippines. It certainly has no meaning to China.

Well i mean it was gonna be earlier but some chinese group from taiwan well i don't care about china is screw mabuhay ng republika

China will start the process to blunt the impact created by UNCLOS ruling.

Temper & Tantrum!!! That is what Indians like you do whenever you are cornered.

What useful knowledge have you departed to the other today, Mr Teach from India?

Amusement! I appeared to be more amused than all of you folks from the South!

SCS is just my discussion and I am certainly NOT China hence what frustration are you talking about?
It depends on the capacity of the individual absorbing the knowledge that is scattered all across the thread which is screaming hypocrisy... :D
Ofcourse you are not from china and you are totally neutral,:agree:... I am now on going to gain knowledge from your brilliant logical posts that have no iota of tantrums or double standards...  :pdf:

A child is the one who is offended by little things. I merely state that Chinese movies aren't realistic. I guess I was right about you. You're a kid.

Then says something that is constructive instead of using movie as a proof of your childishness... you rather prefer cartoon :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom