What's new

South China Sea Arbitration News & Discussion

Happy indians?

Good job by China to censor trash propaganda channels like bbc.

Congrats on winning against China!. Good to see Philippines standing up to bully China. India should arm Philippines against China just like it is doing with Vietnam.

:cheers: Hello Hello I am a Singaporean. That may be what your COMMUNIST government in Kerala teaches to you but not us in Singapore. Our education is among the best in the world today.
Why are you too ashamed of Chinese flag?

You can put it in bold, but it still does not make any sense. It is not about china getting SCO or not but about soup pawa china getting challenged by a small country.. David Vs Goliath.. David 1- Goliath 0

That is a HOLLOW victory for the Philippines but why are you so happy?

OBAMA is pretty pleased because now her navy can sailed with 12NM of India Nicobar and Andaman Island.

Remebrance about India own humilating defeat in 1962 or what?

From indians' perspective, it really a shame. how dare not to listen to your former colonizer. after all, once a slave, slave forever.

That is why two italian marines could walk away like nothing happened after slaughtering indian fishman, and indians still worship british as human rights beackon even though they colonized india 200 years and threat indians worse than animals. shame of humanity.
Yawn!!!
Stick to the topic at hand!!:coffee:

India was created by Europeans. Its borders was created by the British and its constitution was written in English. US forced Britain to grant independence to India. It's natural for India to submit to international law as it's formation and existence is a gift from English speaking countries that created UN. US is not subject to any UN rulings as we have shown that it does not apply to us under the Reagan administration. But India is subject to international court. Indians will be disappointed again as China will not subject itself to international laws as any countries with a spine will not subject to UN rulings.
That is a logical way of stating that laws apply to and when in fits chinese interests... There, you didn't have to write a whole page to tell us that, Duh.. Now, I am going to do a slow clap on your well written propoganda to justify injustice.

The ruling should in fact create problems for Philippines as she has awarded many exploration rights to many foreign companies and now they are told Philippines does not have the right according to the Tribunal ruling as her sea borders is limited back to within 12NM.

Great strategy and now many of her neighbors may be fuming in assessing the damage.

Shooting oneself in the foot.

LOL at the Indians getting happy in this thread. These scenes remind me of a spoilt child with a lollipop in her hand. Only, when the lollipop is finished the child gets back to crying asking for more.

When things have calmed down and the celebrations subdued. Everyone will realize that the verdict meant nothing. China will go about its business.

Last edited:
That is a HOLLOW victory for the Philippines but why are you so happy?

OBAMA is pretty pleased because now her navy can sailed with 12NM of India Nicobar and Andaman Island.

Remebrance about India own humilating defeat in 1962 or what?
Look, man.. I am just here to do my days duty to impart some knowledge and gain too, it is not happiness but amusement at the hypocrisy of a china, why are you frustrated???
So, you also want a repeat of the shit you pulled in sikkim.

Are you a small child? Using entertainment as a point for serious discussion?

Then you should watch BOLLYWOOD movie! :cheers:

Nope, sorry. I'm a man. This isn't a serious discussion. This is news. LOL, get your fact straight you sore loser. What's wrong with you people. Hhahaha can't handle reality? is that why you make fantasy movies to fulfill your weaknesses? hahaha

Reaction from China:

As expected, China is standing firm and re-asserting its claim to the area.

"China's territorial sovereignty and marine rights in the South China Sea will not be affected by the so-called Philippines South China Sea ruling in any way," said Chinese President Xi Jinping.

He said China was "determined to maintain peace and stability" and was committed to resolving disputes "through negotiations based on respects to historical facts and according to international laws".

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-36771749

Look, man.. I am just here to do my days duty to impart some knowledge and gain too, it is not happiness but amusement at the hypocrisy of a china, why are you frustrated???
So, you also want a repeat of the shit you pulled in sikkim.

India, not China, gobbled up Sikkim.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom