What's new

South Asian White Skin obsession

Could be Lebanese, Palestinians are mostly a mix majority fair skinned to light Dark, Egyptians is mostly brown to darker what you speak of a limited majority maybe the liberals of Egypt however don't really have this maybe a few of the upper class ones. I agree I don't like Women that have Plastic Surgeries or Used artificial Creams.

Yes, its not all Arabs them, and very few Egyptians, but in the US i know many Arabs of different nationalities, and they would tell me that back in their country plastic surgeries were cheap and almost every woman had nose job and boob job, they would tell me that Saudi Arabia (they call it Soodi) has the better quality plastic surgeons than Lebanon.

You do know that A LOT of African Americans have white blood right?

And that they have been mixing in slave times...Rape, etc...
z

people during that time didn't know that if you looked brown or black during the 50's and 60's you would be an outcast of the white majority.

Could be Lebanese, Palestinians are mostly a mix majority fair skinned to light Dark, Egyptians is mostly brown to darker what you speak of a limited majority maybe the liberals of Egypt however don't really have this maybe a few of the upper class ones. I agree I don't like Women that have Plastic Surgeries or Used artificial Creams fake overall.
North egypt people are generally fairer than south.

Yes, its not all Arabs them, and very few Egyptians, but in the US i know many Arabs of different nationalities, and they would tell me that back in their country plastic surgeries were cheap and almost every woman had nose job and boob job, they would tell me that Saudi Arabia (they call it Soodi) has the better quality plastic surgeons than Lebanon.

Surprised me with the Saudi thing of Plastic Surgery first time I have heard it, I'd actually think the Lebanese would be me more obsessed with it then most.

Why whats wrong with video there? If you dont like it then dont watch it. Its talking about reality of sub continents ..

No because than indians will post video about Pakistan and then some will post video about india and than indians will post video about Pakistan and than someone will post video about india and then indians will post video about Pakistan and from there mudslinging etc, you get what i mean.

Really don't care what skinned a women. South America is mostly a mix of Europeans and Natives many mixed. Germans in Argentina ?
I meant what looks beautiful to me. However when you see woman, you look at whole package(including personality), not separate things like skin color, nose etc.

No because than indians will post video about Pakistan and then some will post video about india and than indians will post video about Pakistan and than someone will post video about india and then indians will post video about Pakistan and from there mudslinging etc, you get what i mean.
Lol, that was too big explanation for somebody who has 900 posts.

North egypt people are generally fairer than south.

Southern ones are mostly Egyptian Sudanese mix however majority of the people are brown.
heres an example.
The Head of the Egyptian Army
tantawi.jpg

Nubian people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

People do not want to look English people want to look beautiful and that is true for all over the world.

Surprised me with the Saudi thing of Plastic Surgery first time I have heard it, I'd actually think the Lebanese would be me more obsessed with it then most.

I know, it surprised me too, i thought it was only in UAE, but the demand is also increasing in Saudi:

Under veils, plastic surgery popular in Saudi Arabia | Richmond Times-Dispatch

Cosmetic surgery booms in Saudi Arabia; clerics consider the intersection of beauty and religion - New York Daily News

A lot of Lebanese go there, my friends fiance went there.

Dude i did not post this video to insult India/Indians. You watch the whole videos and these are the Indians who are expressing their opinions in this video. I stay away from mudslinging and i posted this video because it was relevant to the topic under discussion. We should admit harsh reality of our society in order to to bring change

Sad, but true. Indians are white skin obsessed. It matters much for girls than guys. This is reflected in intrusion of western girls into Bollywood. In fact the top actress in Bollywood is Katrina Kiaffe, a British, and, in recent times, the intrusion has intensified with score of western girls landing in Mumbai to get into Bollywood.

Are Bollywood and foreigners inseparable? - Hindustan Times

Back
Top Bottom