What's new

South Asian White Skin obsession

Yeah I've seen them trying to do stuff like rock climbing. They keep losing their balance. And most are really slow and clumsy.

Should see my fathers mustache..

It's not just the mustache. The whole facial hair and hairstyle on the head, coupled with the sunburned skin. When I met a guy who looks like that in America, I'm cautious as hell...

1 in a billion! And im not kidding this time! :rofl:

Wrong, 2 in a billion.

great-khali-2.jpg

rawr

Wrong, 2 in a billion.

great-khali-2.jpg

rawr

That guy looks like the perfect villain in a kung fu movie.

And there's something seriously wrong with him. The first one was just tall. But this one looks like a troll. Not the forum troll, but the fantasy troll.

my friend is pushtun and he looks just like a brit. on my trip to france people were talkin to me in spanish thinking i was from spain :lol:

Here's a Marathi Couple.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol after seeing the last few pages it's obvious the OP is correct. Some people are madly obsessed with skin colour.
Now the topic is height, next it will be penis size then breast and @ss sizes and then some next sh-t.

^^

What's your definition of 'tall'?

Cause 5'7-5'9 isnt tall.

I'm 5'10 and I'm the shortest man in my immediate family. For Punjabis everything above 6 ft is tall for a man, everything above 5'6 is tall for a woman. Punjabis are usually tall in both sides of the border.

Back
Top Bottom