What's new

South Asian countries GDP-what need to do?

The only country which is falling behind is India. They need to bring 52% of their population out of primitive agri sector first before thinking of anything else like GDP and lab lab lab la.......

The only country which is falling behind is India. They need to bring 52% of their population out of primitive agri sector first before thinking of anything else like GDP and lab lab lab la.......

Do Bangladesh have enough land for agriculture. That's why you people are looking for agricultural land on lease in Africa.

Yup and you are among the fastest growing economies with billions of dollars in reserve, more than India.

Better work for your country then start lecturing us.

Infact more percapita income will increase your labor cost and will directly affect your export sector with every passing year.

Yup and you are among the fastest growing economies with billions of dollars in reserve, more than India.

Better work for your country then start lecturing us.

Punjab and Haryana are fully agricultural society, but they have one of the highest living standard in India. We need more irrigation facility in drier areas of central India.

Let's be honest Alok, Sri Lanka has done better than India, despite a debilitating war which ravaged the island for over 25 years.

Sri Lanka is Asia's oldest parliamentary democracy with universal suffrage for both men and women since 1931 and parliamentary government since independence from British rule in 1948. The world's first woman prime minister was from Sri Lanka.

Better GDP per capita

List of countries by GDP (nominal) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Better HDI

Better relations with all her neighbours; Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives, China, Iran - all have great and cordial political relations with Sri Lanka.

And now even a faster growing economy after the end of the war:

A booming tourism industry:

More politically stable than India - no random bomb blasts or terrorist attacks or separatist groups anymore.

The average Sri Lankan has a higher quality of life than the average Indian.

Women are treated far, far better in Sri Lanka and have a higher position in society than they do in India:

Female infanticide is absolutely unheard of in Sri Lanka

The average Sri Lankan is far more generous and civically engaged, than the average Indian:

And Sri Lanka is a lot cleaner than India too

No need to be try and put down others; it's a very typical Indian mentality and one of the reasons India does not have many friends in the neighbourhood.

agreed with all your posts we Pakistanis are always with our srilankan brothers in progress & development, thts why i said that we all need to learn from this small island......expecially education & society...

Per capita is not a great sign of real quality of lifestyle.

It is should PPP.

yeah what a great comparison?

I know you are a moron,

what about the comparison of the economy sizes.
only Indians believe in usless PPP, so you just revealed your true identity

They're all so tiny. There are states in India still growing 10+.
always have excuses for lame performance``

If cyber jihadis don't react, internet hindus will calm down.
Then broadband christians and bandwidth Budhists along with Airtel Bahais and Vodaphone Jews and Indicom Chinese will fix the problem.
What's the business Pakistanis eager on dragging religion everywhere?
The question was how can we improve our economic condition
And Internet Hindus turned it into a bashing thread.
These people are incapable of seeing beyond their hatred.

But yes, Sri Lanka is doing well. Its easier to govern a smaller country but we have to give them credit for doing well despite being in civil war for some time. Way to go.

only Indians believe in usless PPP, so you just revealed your true identity

always have excuses for lame performance``

u know its only PPP where india is growing or i must say tht western organization do tht to show the world forcefully tht see China's competition is with india not with US where india is nowhere near china...:D

If cyber jihadis don't react, internet hindus will calm down.
Then broadband christians and bandwidth Budhists along with Airtel Bahais and Vodaphone Jews and Indicom Chinese will fix the problem.
What's the business Pakistanis eager on dragging religion everywhere?

But yes, Sri Lanka is doing well. Its easier to govern a smaller country but we have to give them credit for doing well despite being in civil war for some time. Way to go.

ohh common just read from the starts that its u indians who always have problem even when a tiny island progressing....

Are you already an MBA ? If yes, then why go for any other degree ?

See, there are lot many factors that needs to be considered - your age, financial positions, your family support etc.

IMHO, distance education should ALWAYS be the last option as it does not hold too much value.
Yes I have just given my 4th em exams & waiting for my results.
Still I am relatively younger than others in my batch,will be 22 years old next 10 December as per certificate.There are 5 members in my family & yearly income of my family is well equal to or more than 10 lakhs(guess) Rs. My father & mother are pushing me for regular course but I am willing to join job & then start further studies.
It does holds value only when you are working in same type industry,trade.
Can I go for MS in IT or Computers in India?
I am getting job offers of 200000Rs easily. I have cleared all my exams in 1st class.
Any suggestion?

Woah how did I miss this dick measuring contest for so long! :cheesy:

Here's our TRUE stat (you guys have old data) :

GPD/capita 2012: $5000+

Average pay for new grads: 1,000,000 - 10,000,000 Tk per month

Poverty: eradicated

Anyone with a larger dick please come forward and joint the contest.* :D

*Restriction apply. New entries must be South Asians with low IQ.

Woah how did I miss this dick measuring contest for so long! :cheesy:

Here's our TRUE stat (you guys have old data) :

GPD/capita 2012: $5000+

Average pay for new grads: 1,000,000 - 10,000,000 Tk per month

Poverty: eradicated

Anyone with a larger dick please come forward and joint the contest.* :D

*Restriction apply. New entries must be South Asians with low IQ.

buddy my purose for making ths thread was not coparing countries u can see in the start, but as usual its indians who starts comparison to get some moral boast.....

i just said Srilanka is doing well but stilll we all need so much to do....

Er.............this is bit foolish, Agrian sector should be rather improved.

Let's be honest Alok, Sri Lanka has done better than India, despite a debilitating war which ravaged the island for over 25 years.

Sri Lanka is Asia's oldest parliamentary democracy with universal suffrage for both men and women since 1931 and parliamentary government since independence from British rule in 1948. The world's first woman prime minister was from Sri Lanka.

Better GDP per capita

List of countries by GDP (nominal) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Better HDI

Better relations with all her neighbours; Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives, China, Iran - all have great and cordial political relations with Sri Lanka.

And now even a faster growing economy after the end of the war:

A booming tourism industry:

More politically stable than India - no random bomb blasts or terrorist attacks or separatist groups anymore.

The average Sri Lankan has a higher quality of life than the average Indian.

Women are treated far, far better in Sri Lanka and have a higher position in society than they do in India:

The average Sri Lankan is far more generous and civically engaged, than the average Indian:

No need to be try and put down others; it's a very typical Indian mentality and one of the reasons India does not have many friends in the neighbourhood.

A very informative post. :tup:

Congrats to Sri Lanaka.

As i"ve always said, development of women in subcontinent will mean improvement in over all HDI.

Better GDP per capita

Better HDI

begger never be chosers .better u not compare ur tiny country with india.

Sri Lanka is highly dependent on foreign assistance, and several high-profile assistance projects were launched in 2003. The most significant of these resulted from an aid conference in Tokyo in June 2003; pledges at the summit, which included representatives from the International Monetary Fund, World Bank, Asian Development Bank, Japan, the European Union and the United States, totalled $4.5 billion.

Economy of Sri Lanka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/QUOTE]

india is south asia south asia is india .and india is only ur neighour.

ur stability depend on india .if ur country take any action(who are threat for india) like in past so i don't think ur country will be stable in future.

i don't want post video where ur soldier brutely killed the woman .so better for u don't try to compare.

by the way who told u because 70% world population unable to find in map where is srilanka ??

nice joke:lol:.my brother went to sri lanka in last year .ur shity country infrastructure is not better than tier 4 city bhilai(my home town) .according to my brother.

thats y india is one of the biggest softpower in the world and ur so called culture and religion given by india . and 70% world population is unable to find where is srilnaka.

Back
Top Bottom