What's new

South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC)

If india and Pakistan solve their disputes, regional problem will still persist with india and its neighbors. In fact it'll increase with other neighbors of india then as their one front tension will be light. Currently india has to put a big stake of its attention on both China and Pakistan parts, so its roguish treatments with other neighbors are a degree lower. South Asian nation can come closer if and only if india divides in pieces. Otherwise for the time being we could make SAARC as South Asian Association for Regional Collision where people will meet together to discuss collision instead of cooperation.

@Major Shaheb: SAARC was dreamed by Ziaur Rahman (died in 81) and the dream was materialized by Ershad who completed all projects dreamed by Zia. You said it was founded in 1985, Zia no longer existed then.

Bangladesh have two neighbours and it had problem with them both, heck it even had problem with west Pakistan when they were together. Don't you think there is something seriously wrong with you guys. Nobody likes you and neither you have anywhere to go from the creeping sea.

I'm sure your wet dream of dividing India in many places will no true in your life time, but do watch out for rising sea level, I hope the will make a hundred meters high barbed electrified wall at indo bd border soon. But not worry then you will have a place with your rohingye brothers in Myanmar.

I'm sure your wet dream of dividing India in many places will no true in your life time, but do watch out for rising sea level, I hope the will make a hundred meters pong barbed electrified wall at indo bd border soon.

Not before annexing CHT and Rangpur Division.

Yes we must stop ethnic cleansing of chakmas by Bangladeshis. A mere fly past of couple of mki would be enough to make Bangladeshis kneel before the might of India. Roy, would you like to be governor of Dhaka? I sure am going to apply to be posted in Bangladesh once it becomes Indian colony.

Yes we must stop ethnic cleansing of chakmas by Bangladeshis. A mere fly past of couple of mki would be enough to make Bangladeshis kneel before the might of India. Roy, would you like to be governor of Dhaka? I sure am going to apply to be posted in Bangladesh once it becomes Indian colony.

Nah am over qualified for that job. We can use the services of Kalu_Miah, he seems like a strategist :lol:

We should call it "India & Former Indian States Association for Regional Cooperation". Then it will make sense.

Bangladesh have two neighbours and it had problem with them both, heck it even had problem with west Pakistan when they were together. Don't you think there is something seriously wrong with you guys. Nobody likes you and neither you have anywhere to go from the creeping sea.

I'm sure your wet dream of dividing India in many places will no true in your life time, but do watch out for rising sea level, I hope the will make a hundred meters high barbed electrified wall at indo bd border soon. But not worry then you will have a place with your rohingye brothers in Myanmar.

Yeah..india is surrounded by old friends like China, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal (sooner or later).

indian version of elaboration, I just suggested how the ultimate peace might come in South Asia, didn't tell any of my dream on breaking india. Of course there are some having this wet dream, tell them about the possibility of their success. It seems all frustration of failure on China, Pakistan fronts come to Bangladesh..simple though same old coward act.

LOL.

Let us see now:

India is a bigotted country that likes to massacre it's minorities every decade or so.

Myanmar was a military dictatorship that has/is trying very hard to become a pure Barma ethnic state.

Of course Bangladesh would have a problem with racists and bigots!

LOL.

Let us see now:

India is a bigotted country that likes to massacre it's minorities every decade or so.

Myanmar was a military dictatorship that has/is trying very hard to become a pure Barma ethnic state.

Of course Bangladesh would have a problem with racists and bigots!

Subcontinent has a long history of riots which predates partition, should I dig and show some skeletons in your cupboards.

Minorities in India have been increasing in percentage since independence and Muslims in India are more literate and earns more than Muslims in BD and Pakistan, I'd not even bring Sikhs, Parsis and Christians into the comparison, all of them are more literate and earns more than average Indian Hindus.

Meanwhile minorities in Bangladesh are waning with each passing day because of systematic discrimination of minorities by jamati minded people and draconian laws like vested property act.

Drop that holier than thou attitude mate.

Yeah..india is surrounded by old friends like China, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal (sooner or later).

indian version of elaboration, I just suggested how the ultimate peace might come in South Asia, didn't tell any of my dream on breaking india. Of course there are some having this wet dream, tell them about the possibility of their success. It seems all frustration of failure on China, Pakistan fronts come to Bangladesh..simple though same old coward act.

We are friends with Maldivs, a Muslim majority nation, Bhutan a Budhhist nation, Myanmar another Budhhist nation. We have no serious problem with Nepal, Nepal and India has a free border. Our problem with Sri Lanka is related to one exclusive issue which can be sorted easily. We don't really have much problem with Bangladesh also, except for Jamatis and Rajakars whom we despise.

On the other hand, you have problem with both India and Myanmar and want to annex Myanmar and break India in many pieces. Keep up that attitude and you will have only sea and sky to look for.

Failures in Pakistan? Are you one of those guys who have been taught India lost all its war against Pakistan? I have interacted with Bangladeshis in in PDF who seriously believe that Pakistanis are martial races and one pakistani greater than ten indians tomfoolery, although he himself is Bangladeshi, not Pakistani. It's hard to gauge the psyche.

We are friends with Maldivs, a Muslim majority nation, Bhutan a Budhhist nation, Myanmar another Budhhist nation. We have no serious problem with Nepal, Nepal and India has a free border. Our problem with Sri Lanka is related to one exclusive issue which can be sorted easily. We don't really have much problem with Bangladesh also, except for Jamatis and Rajakars whom we despise.

On the other hand, you have problem with both India and Myanmar and want to annex Myanmar and break India in many pieces. Keep up that attitude and you will have only sea and sky to look for.

Failures in Pakistan? Are you one of those guys who have been taught India lost all its war against Pakistan? I have interacted with Bangladeshis in in PDF who seriously believe that Pakistanis are martial races and one pakistani greater than ten indians tomfoolery, although he himself is Bangladeshi, not Pakistani. It's hard to gauge the psyche.

Some folks just feel......insecured to be next to a large nation like India. I don't know....is that normal? :meeting:

On a another note, Jamaat is more or less inconsequential now and the future.

You are right bro, breaking of artifical states like india is inevitable where caste based social system
decides who rules who. There genocide of minorities specially muslims in Kashmir and NE is one of a
kind and is unparalleled a unrivaled, equal to the zionist level of genocide. SAARC has been made useless by this Bharmin artifical state as they simply dream of akhand bharat all the time. Dismemberment of this artificial state will ensure prosperity throughout asia.:agree:

Major Shaheb, hopefully you got your answer by now and understood the meaning of what I said. Of course if you have read those threads, they have more details where all of this is predicted with theories/hypothesis behind these predictions.

Back
Top Bottom