What's new

South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC)

So which one is more fun for Bangladeshis, being subordinate to Brahmins or being subordinate to Arabs?

Last edited by a moderator:
^Being a subordinate of humans...normal humans :D

We never know, one day you Pashchim Bengalis could become our subordinates since we Bangladeshis are more comparatively enterprising :azn:

^Being a subordinate of humans...normal humans :D

We never know, one day you Pashchim Bengalis could become our subordinates since we Bangladeshis are more comparatively enterprising :azn:

Meanwhile Subrata Roy is buying off whole Bangladesh with sovereign guarantee from awami stooges. I say colonization of Bangladesh already has started! :lol:

Meanwhile Subrata Roy is buying off whole Bangladesh with sovereign guarantee from awami stooges. I say colonization of Bangladesh already has started! :lol:

And he some of the few Bengalis with a true sense of entrepreneurship :D

And his homeland is Vikrampur, Bangladesh :rofl:

Don't worry within one year massive agitation will start, election will be postponed. Your didi Hasina will bound to run election under care taker government. BAL stooges will lose massively and lots of your dadas and didi will start crossing border. Shara will start wrapping up in three years.

I suggest you prepare to leave your room to refuge your secular and Mujib worshipping dada didis.

Yeah, no one gives a f*ck about Awami League right now :lol:

Am still waiting for that Indian helicopter to pick up Queen Hasina to safety in India. I'd simply wave goodbye to the Indian helicopter - smiling :wave:

:D

West Bengal is just a Waste product of Bangladesh .

Well I will not fight with Integra since he is my metalhead buddy, but offcouse if he is looking for real jazz, real poisons and ladies who shows no inhibition, he knows where to migrate to. A friendly advice, take the air route.

Yeah, no one gives a f*ck about Awami League right now :lol:

Am still waiting for that Indian helicopter to pick up Queen Hasina to safety in India. I'd simply wave goodbye to the Indian helicopter - smiling :wave:

:D

Dead or alive! :tongue: for a dead one the safety thing will involve only a decent funeral. india in fact not that friendly with hasina rather a master-slave relationship exists and a master doesn't care of its slave that much. Recall the Mujib case, no one was there even his intimate ones were missing and the funeral bath was done using Wheel soap.

Don't worry within one year massive agitation will start, election will be postponed. Your didi Hasina will bound to run election under care taker government. BAL stooges will lose massively and lots of your dadas and didi will start crossing border. Shara will start wrapping up in three years.

I suggest you prepare to leave your room to refuge your secular and Mujib worshipping dada didis.

You know last time you Jamatis tried pull off that trick, a new country was born. May be this time we will just annex a part of bd to give those dadas and didis refuge. Jamatis can jump on the sea or start living in Myanmar with rohingyas.

As usual Indians feel very protective of their assets in our land.

You know last time you Jamatis tried pull off that trick, a new country was born. May be this time we will just annex a part of bd to give those dadas and didis refuge. Jamatis can jump on the sea or start living in Myanmar with rohingyas.
That was Pakistan Army and Muslim league actually made blunder! Jamatis have much grey matter than them! They are expert bro, you will only know about those migration and torture 5-6 years later as allegation without proof!

ONe of the other reasons why SAARC couldnt take off, too much bad blood between us :D
Lack of trust. Its genetic and historical!

Back
Top Bottom