What's new

Soundcheck: Peshawar Underground

as for Malcolm X -- learn about his life before he became an activist; before he even joined the Nation of Islam...

he lived a troubled life too, in fact I think he used to burglarize homes and he had other trouble and run-ins with the law beforehand.

Of course, but however he did mend his ways, you didn't see him with a rag on his head, or gold on his teeth with women with big ***** dancing around him.

Rap music need not always be violent, degrading etc.

i present to you our very own Danish-Pakistani Waqas Ali and the rest of Outlandish:

Outlandish - Walou - YouTube

But even the more vulgur and "violent" rap can be interesting.

Immortal Technique- The 4th branch - YouTube

However il give it to you that the mainstream rap scene is a bunch of self obsessed loonies. Anyways i dont want to derail such a nice thread. Hit us with some more beautiful Pashtun music people. Reidi Gul im listening to atleast once a day right now. Some backstage making of the song.

Uth Records - Episode 2 - Yasir & Jawad - BTS - YouTube

Gumbys solo at the end is just amazing :cheesy:

Personally not a big fan of rap (except a few songs), but I respect everyone's right to listen to it, & I don't think rap music necessarily have a negative influence on a person's mind.

For example, this is one of my favorite song (it's a remake of the original Curtis Mayfield version):

Eminem's "Lose Yourself" has to be one of the most inspirational songs of all time.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes Mr. X did mend his ways. God be praised.

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

Of course, but however he did mend his ways, you didn't see him with a rag on his head, or gold on his teeth with women with big ***** dancing around him.

these minor 'cosmetic' things are irrelevant; look at the bigger picture my friend

Balochi rap :woot:

Basically this song promotes the gangster scums of Lyari like Baba Ladla. I don't understand Balochi but there are some obvious words in this song which are sadly promote racism.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom