What's new

Sophistication of Indian tech is now sufficient to build a Rafale

Your political setup shows how liberal ur country is. :D
whatever you think, we are good. Instead of reprehend CHina sitting in your chair, why spend sometime visit CHina? and you can tell me how evil it is when you come back.

We grow in different social system and political structure, we all have prejudice. You have to analyze in a unbiased way to get rid off those frame of 'experience'. Seeing is believing.

We will talk later when you get back from CHina, period.

I would not say India has no toilet to shit around before i visit India.

Last edited:
whatever you think, we are good. Instead of reprehend CHina sitting in your chair, why spend sometime visit CHina? and you can tell me how evil it is when you come back.

We grow in different social system and political structure, we all have prejudice. You have to analyze in a unbiased way to get rid off those frame of 'experience'. Seeing is believing.

Well I ain't from India and you are stereotyping. Let me make clear your political and social setup is very vulnerable to rebellions.

Thanks for the

Thanks for the positive gesture but I would love to visit China if you had Facebook

Have you ever being to CHina, maybe you should try to be a 'slave' for several days. Seeing is believing

Your saying is definitely vindicates the position of the citizens of your Country. Sadly they are no more then SLAVES and so you are. No more then SLAVE to your Communist Party.

Your saying is definitely vindicates the position of the citizens of your Country. Sadly they are no more then SLAVES and so you are. No more then SLAVE to your Communist Party.

True. Chinese are slaves of the People's Liberation Army.

It is quite clear from these posts and posters that Chinese and Pakistani posters are terribly unhappy and concerned that India might be buying Rafales. They, like the Russians, think that Rafales are inferior than Chengdu fighter jets. In that event, why are they so concerned? Are they really worried about finding out what Rafale is really capable of? I will only wonder.

If India can make rockets, space probes and cryogenic engines, I am sure it can produce any world class fighter plane in quick time if ToT is provided and managed efficiently.

If India can make rockets, space probes and cryogenic engines, I am sure it can produce any world class fighter plane in quick time if ToT is provided and managed efficiently.

In fact, India was deprived of ToT under Missile Technology Control Regime and under pressure Russia declined to give us cryogenic technology. What India has is indigenous technology. ToT can only hasten the process and save on R&D cost. We can do anything if there is a political will with or without ToT.

Back
Top Bottom