What's new

Sons of Vikrant [VIDEO]

Beautiful and heartfelt compilation. Will be passing this video around.

Glorious memories!

Agreed.

I sincerely hope someone is able to make a quality miniseries production along the format of Band of Brothers concerning 1971 war....while we still have the people who participated with us! The younger generation these days have to know what the folks before them were capable of doing to ensure liberty and dignity in the region and within.

I sincerely hope someone is able to make a quality miniseries production along the format of Band of Brothers concerning 1971 war....while we still have the people who participated with us! The younger generation these days have to know what the folks before them were capable of doing to ensure liberty and dignity in the region and within.
Right! Too many in India take the security forces for granted and fail to appreciate their contribution to the free lives they live and how they have ensured the stability of the region to a large degree.

There is simply no understanding of what has been done or what continues to be done on their behalf and in their name and other than a few platatudes here and there the uniformed men and women are all but forgotten. I guess this is the price of being born free, you take it for granted.

Indian Band of Brothers ? - I am sick and tired of seeing Indian military (esp Army) being depicted wrongly in all matters of portrayal. Actors donning long hair. Bad or under-researched battle techniques. No brains given to helmets of a certain era. Wrong uniforms. And my pet peeve - those bloody nonsensical romantic songs with crying heroines of soldiers bidding adieu to their men.. I will watch an Indian war movie / series only if it is nearest to the reality. JP Dutta type of trash does not belong to modern Indian viewers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom